• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts - Demo on XBLM Now

Gowans

MajorNelsons Blog said:
Content: Banjo Kazooie N&B Demo
Price: Free
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) CARTOON VIOLENCE,COMIC MISCHIEF] Build awe-inspiring vehicles and tackle the Jiggy challenges in any way you see fit! Show your creations off over Xbox LIVE.
Size: 1.07 GB

Downloading now

acm2000

some advance warning wouldve been good... fuck damn, so this and TR:U demo to download,
yet another
year of the 360 just gets better

NTom64

God damnit, my subscription just had to run out yesterday didn't it...

What's the average waiting time before Silver users can download new demos?

Petrie

Banned
They really want to move this game. The $40 pricepoint alone makes this day one just to support it, plus bundling the first game? Now a demo too? If this game doesn't sell it's a damn travesty.

Brashnir

Petrie said:
They really want to move this game. The $40 pricepoint alone makes this day one just to support it, plus bundling the first game? Now a demo too? If this game doesn't sell it's a damn travesty.

Unless of course the demo sucks...

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
WAT? A DEMO?

103bvb5.gif

YES!

adelante

wow that's a pleasant surprise...I've been considering it as one of the holiday's big releases so wasn't expecting a demo :p

Petrie

Banned
Brashnir said:
Unless of course the demo sucks...

Well of course, but with all the incentives to buy this already, it seems like they must know they have something good to go ahead and put this out at the risk of losing sales.

HUELEN10 said:
Wait, gold only?

Even worse.....

I am Silver.

Man, how quickly everybody forgets. Demos are Gold Exclusive for one week.

It sucks and it's stupid, but Microsoft doesn't give a shit. Remember, "It's not to disadvantage Silver users, it's to give Gold users a benefit".

Get used to it. With shit like the silly "ONLY GOLD MEMBERS CAN STREAM FROM NETFLIX" nonsense, things are only going to go down hill from here until the day PSN finally matches XBL feature-for-feature and Microsoft is seriously losing its advantage.

Until that day, they will find all sorts of hilariously worthless ways to "benefit" Gold users while not "disadvantaging" Silver users.

HUELEN10

Sega1991 said:
Man, how quickly everybody forgets. Demos are Gold Exclusive for one week.

It sucks and it's stupid, but Microsoft doesn't give a shit. Remember, "It's not to disadvantage Silver users, it's to give Gold users a benefit".

Get used to it. With shit like the silly "ONLY GOLD MEMBERS CAN STREAM FROM NETFLIX" nonsense, things are only going to go down hill from here until the day PSN finally matches XBL feature-for-feature and Microsoft is seriously losing its advantage.

Until that day, they will find all sorts of hilariously worthless ways to "benefit" Gold users while not "disadvantaging" Silver users.
If I just made a new account, downloaded the demo, deleted the account and profile off my 360, could my regular account use the demo?

HUELEN10 said:
If I just made a new account, downloaded the demo, deleted the account and profile off my 360, could my regular account use the demo?

Yes, and no. You're only allowed to create three new profiles per Xbox 360 that qualify for the month of gold. Anything after the third account doesn't get squat.

48hr. Trial codes don't work, either. It has to be enough Gold to last you a week or more.

HUELEN10

Sega1991 said:
Yes, and no. You're only allowed to create three new profiles per Xbox 360 that qualify for the month of gold. Anything after the third account doesn't get squat.

48hr. Trial codes don't work, either. It has to be enough Gold to last you a week or more.
Damn those fuckers..........

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I need to go to sleep due to an interview tomorrow. I will be checking this before heading out for it. This is my most anticipated game in like 5 years. I can't wait to check it out later on today :D :D :D :D

sinnergy

Only 6 more hours of work :( and driving back to my house :( + download time.

New XNE and web based queue for downloading can't come soon enough!

Impressions please!

Chris R

Will be downloading later today :D great news to look forward to after getting 4 hours of sleep over the last two days :lol

dejay

Banned
I hope it's well received. I'm sick of the Rare bashing, despite the fact that Viva Pinata is both original and fucking amazing. Of course if it's crap then Rare deserves what they get :lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Cool. I'll download it next week if I still have interest, which means I probably won't try it out. Thanks Xbox Live Silver.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Petrie said:
It really must be your connection for you guys, or something. I got the entire thing in like 5 minutes.

Tomb Raider took me under 5 minutes yesterday.I don't know what the deal is, I just want it to hurry up!

Top Bottom