• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII-2: Check out this badass fire lion Pokémon accidentally leaked by IGN

Ok, that is one badass name. It's simple and straightforward, but it's the kind of name you wouldn't have thought of until you read it. I'd like to get him on my team, but I'm already going with Fennekin, and Talonflame is also a fire Pokemon.

TheOGB

Banned
Why do people want a manticore anyways.
Because Manticores are bamf as fuck?

manticore_by_kikicianjur-d384nro.jpg

Dang, so Litleo doesn't evolve into a sweet manticore... I guess this is fine too. I guess.

The Japanese thing with his mane is neat.

Dang, info just keeps coming. I really hope nothing else gets leaked before release. I want to go in without knowing anything else, but I don't know if I could resist any more leaks...

Neiteio

I look forward to that petting/feeding minigame so I can caress Pyroar's luscious mane.

Don't look at me like that.

IGN are doing Pokemon coverage now?

On seeing the first Legendary Pokemon;
It was pure Hollywood. A random, breathtaking moment of awesome directly stemming from a decision I made. A purely emergent, life-and-death dance more exciting than every pre-constructed, quick-time event I’ve ever half-heartedly button-bashed my way through.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hmm... when the English official news come out, are they the exact same thing in Coro Coro or do they add new stuff?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Clearer scan of the anime page is out.

I wonder why Mega Lucario and Mega Blaziken are on the background. Also Mega Blaziken is with a mysterious figure.

Can't believe this will be out in only a month! Love the worldwide release :)

All the GenVI designs are great so far.

Is anyone else worried about some of the animations being a bit too anime-ish though? Don't get me wrong, I love me some anime (especially the promo videos for BW2 were great) but the Mega-Evolution intro with the "smartwatches" :)P) look kind of.... I don't know.
Digimon?
*duck*

Glass Rebel

They're really hitting it out of the park with these designs. They even fixed Litleo and I'm sure Chespin's final evo will be great as well
lol no

Elider

I'm getting Dialga-vibes from the name. I mean, it fits and it's cool and all, but it doesn't fell cool enough for a big fire-breathing lion. I would have preferred it to have one more syllable.

Seriously why did they name the creators of time and space Dialga and Palkia?

ash_ag

Seriously why did they name the creators of time and space Dialga and Palkia?
Cause they have dia-monds and pearls (pa-arus) in their designs. I think what you're trying to ask is what makes them related to time and space. Certainly nothing depicted in the games. :p

ivysaur12

Banned
This is actually one of the first designs I haven't loved -- the mane looks way too colorful, almost circus like. Meh. Oh well, this gen has been killing it.

JackHerer

I kinda like it. Not sure I would want it on my team but it definitely is a nice addition. The mane looks a little weird to me though largely because it is a 3D model. It just looks stiff in the screenshot. Hopefully in-game it has a littler motion to it like it's waving in the wind.

Top Bottom