• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-Ray and don't want the digital version give away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 movies. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the movie you want. (if you include more than one movie, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FreshCakes, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim movies you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim movies to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple movies on the list below. Send an individual PM for each movie you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any movies not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Arrival -- MB-D9432314A343EC7B - Taken by ThePackman. 31 entrants total.
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes -- MB-58EB5108E948A119 - Taken by Scoobert. 15 entrants total.
La La Land -- MB-7067F18F022CF934 - Taken by Stanng243. 32 entrants total.
Looper -- MB-AB2B624D82741A41 - Taken by Machine. 24 entrants total.
Manchester by the Sea -- MB-46C7CC44D670964D - Taken by Insane Dead. 17 entrants total.
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol -- MB-4377FBECEAB90580 - Taken by danhese007. 6 entrants total.
No Country for Old Men -- MB-9E151D743F98A64B - Taken by dark-knight. 16 entrants total.
Nocturnal Animals -- MB-A015897DA5B6DEA7 - Taken by The Skater. 18 entrants total.

t1493265708z1.png

Posting again for the new page for anyone else that wants to enter.

I got an email from Vudu with, "You Left a FREE Conversion in Your Cart." I already redeemed one, so is this accurate or what? Anyone else get this?

Ant-man
And it has the HDX on PC banner

Checking it on my PS4
Yeah, works fine there. Its just the PC version at the moment.
Watching it on the PS4 may be your best bet. If you've synced your Disney Movies Anywhere account to Google Play, you can probably watch it in HD on Google Play Movies or YouTube.

I have a code for Kingsman for UV or iTunes that needs to be redeemed on foxrredeem.com

And you may not have it until you answer the following question
"Name something you take on a picnic?"
Edit: AlreredBeast wins

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
In honor of May the 4th, I have a digital copy of The Force Awakens to give away.

The first person to correctly guess how many Star Wars LEGO mini-figures I own gets the code. If no one has guessed correctly by 10:10pm EST, the winner will be the closest guesser without going over (a la The Price is Right).

ONE GUESS PER PERSON!

In honor of May the 4th, I have a digital copy of The Force Awakens to give away.

The first person to correctly guess how many Star Wars LEGO mini-figures I own gets the code. If no one has guessed correctly by 10:10pm EST, the winner will be the closest guesser without going over (a la The Price is Right).

ONE GUESS PER PERSON!

kennah

ONE GUESS PER PERSON!

ONE DOLLAR BOB

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

ONE GUESS PER PERSON!

M.W.

ONE GUESS PER PERSON!

ONE GUESS PER PERSON!

Syriel

ONE GUESS PER PERSON!

What if I'm more interested in the mini-figs? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom