• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alt-Right Turns on Charlottesville Unite The Right Organizer "Hired by Soros"

holy fuck this is hillarious. Anytime something isn't going their way it's always SOROS, DEEP STATE, GLOBALISTS, etc's fault.

God forbid it's their own fault for being reprehensible...nah it's gotta be Soros.

Geist-

O7Re4dG.gif

GTI Guy

A friend told me that a friend of his thinks the whole VA thing was a set up and the car running over people was staged as a way to attack Trump. Unreal. Hell even Fox isn't pushing this nuttiness!

Slayven

The funny thing about the alt-right and white supremacist is that the only thing that keeps them together is their hatred for others/(mostly poc, lgbtq, jews etc) I always think that if they had their way and those people were gone that they would inevitably turn on their own because that type of hatred doesn't go away. It just becomes more and more exclusionist and prejudice. You can see it in articles like this.

Spot on, they would turn on each other like rabid animals the moment they get what they want. Hell there been cases where knife fights erupt at klan rallies between the idiots

slider

I wonder about Kessler's machinations that then made Trump make some reprehensible statements post the attack. How did that happen? The Deep State and Soros' pockets go deeper than we imagined.

Also, "divide and conqueror". Teehee.

And here we see the main problem with racist ideologies:

Nothing is ever their fault. If their cause fails, its cause of the people they hate. And if one of their own leaders fail, then CLEARLY he was working for the enemy all along.

Jeels

I can't believe one man is responsible for so much. How convenient it must be to place all your problems on someone else.

I used to think Soros was just the right wing version of the Koch brothers, but man add in some conspiracy nuttiness and you just have this massive run-away delusion lol.

I'm willing to bet, long after Soros passes, everything wrong with the world will have been pre-thought out plans. Soros is Illuminati.

UCBooties

That tail you bit? It's delicious, keep chewing. Devour it. Pay no attention to the gnawing sensation on your own tail.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I fucking love the cuck-right's obsession with Soros. It's such delicious nonsense.

rjinaz

Hey Soros, please fund me. I am sure the alt-right doesn't like me!

Wait you're not already getting paid by Soros and yet you're here posting on librul GAF?
Bro you're doing it wrong.

So basically they can't ever be wrong. The alt-right snowflakes.

NimbusD

And here we see the main problem with racist ideologies:

Nothing is ever their fault. If their cause fails, its cause of the people they hate. And if one of their own leaders fail, then CLEARLY he was working for the enemy all along.
Exactly. The people saying this probably don't give two shits that a woman died or that violence happened. They probably want more of it. But what did happen isn't their fault either way.

kris.

Banned
So when I hit up the rally that's happening here this weekend, are there gonna be people just handing out paychecks signed by Soros? like what do I need to do to get paaidd

Conspiracy or no it's a little interesting if he went from an advocate for the left to the right... what's the deal with that?

triple agent

Some people just absolutely love feeling repressed. Like they're the underdog and that they have to fight the big bad establishment to be victorious.

It's a very regular trope for movies and television, but obviously it's been distorted here. He probably sees himself as the Luke Skywalker of his people or some shit.

UberTag

I hear George Soros is also the reason global warming myths get perpetuated.
He's also responsible for introducing all forms of cancer... even the ones discovered before he was born. He has a time machine he uses for nefarious acts like that.

Nafai1123

Banned
I hear George Soros is also the reason global warming myths get perpetuated.
He's also responsible for introducing all forms of cancer... even the ones discovered before he was born. He has a time machine he uses for nefarious acts like that.

I heard he buried the dinosaurs and financed NASA to convince everyone the world is round.

traveler

Not Wario
Soros should just come out and start claiming credit for everything. Hell, say you secretly funded Trump; maybe his base will turn on him them or, at least, mentally implode?

Top Bottom