• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll

Banned
Invesco was worse imo. At the very least Sports Authority is a Colorado company, but that stupid Chefs red logo. Should be changed to orange or blue when it goes on the stadium.

Photo.jpg

I took this pic.

Talon

Yeah, I love Martin, first round talent if you ask me. Probably goes early in the 2nd.

Edit: Owusu has posted some ridiculous numbers, too bad he's one head shot from being done. 40 inch vertical with straight line speed. Looked pretty good whenever he was actually playing. Probably a third day pick at best. I'd take a run at him. May be a steal IF he can stay healthy, doubt it though.
Man's had at least three major concussions in less than 20 months.

STAY AWAY, FOLKS!

Godslay

Banned
http://geekbasix.com/imagehosting/thumbs/photo.jpg
http://geekbasix.com/imagehosting/thumbs/photo1.jpg

okay this looks better.

I never liked the name or the look of the font.

I remember driving by the stadium on my way to work everyday, as it was being built. I was 19 at the time, and I thought it looked amazing. I still think the stadium looks pretty nice overall, but it will never have the appeal to me that the original Mile High did. It could just be the nostalgia of going there as a little kid to Broncos games, and Denver Zephyr games. Maybe someday the Mile High Magic will return.

fatvatar.png

I can tell he's youngry... not sure if this is safe for work...

Troll

Banned
I never liked the name or the look of the font.

I remember driving by the stadium on my way to work everyday, as it was being built. I was 19 at the time, and I thought it looked amazing. I still think the stadium looks pretty nice overall, but it will never have the appeal to me that the original Mile High did. It could just be the nostalgia of going there as a little kid to Broncos games, and Denver Zephyr games. Maybe someday the Mile High Magic will return.

fatvatar.png

I can tell he's youngry... not sure if this is safe for work...

I live in California, so these pics are from the only time that I had ever even been to Denver. We were driving to Missouri for my Wife's Grandmother's funeral, we had some time so we stopped by and took some pics. Old Mile High was already gone, Jay was just traded so his jersey was selling for 30 bucks. I really wish that I would have been able to see a game at Mile High.

Godslay

Banned
I live in California, so these pics are from the only time that I had ever even been to Denver. We were driving to Missouri for my Wife's Grandmother's funeral, we had some time so we stopped by and took some pics. Old Mile High was already gone, Jay was just traded so his jersey was selling for 30 bucks. I really wish that I would have been able to see a game at Mile High.

It was a great place for me as a little kid. I didn't live too far from there in North Denver. In fact you could hear the stadium from my house when the stadium was rocking. I'm probably biased because I was a little kid and every thing is that much more amazing. I'm sure if I was a little kid now, and with Tebowmania, the nostalgia would be just as amazing.

Man Pitt basketball is ass, the Pirates will be ass. I've got nothing to look forward sports wise for the next 6 months :/

91424631_display_image.jpg

Dude was amazing on American Idol. Amazing he wasted his talents on football.

Talon

It was a great place for me as a little kid. I didn't live too far from there in North Denver. In fact you could hear the stadium from my house when the stadium was rocking. I'm probably biased because I was a little kid and every thing is that much more amazing. I'm sure if I was a little kid now, and with Tebowmania, the nostalgia would be just as amazing.
Yeah, no.

Elway was one of the Greats.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, no.

Elway was one of the Greats.

I understand. When you are going to games say from age 5 to 12 or so, it's amazing. Imagine if you are a little kid going to the playoff game against Pittsburgh this year, that's going to stick with you for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom