• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

brian!

That ult upgrade definitely needed to be nerfed to the ground, im assuming that happened.

Actually he's tied w/ stukov for me, both are incredibly fun to play. I never ended up buying lucio but he looks really fun too

That ult upgrade definitely needed to be nerfed to the ground, im assuming that happened.

Actually he's tied w/ stukov for me, both are incredibly fun to play. I never ended up buying lucio but he looks really fun too
They removed the CDR from the upgrade just recenty, ana balance patch, but not the increased duration that's the actual issue with the talent.

brian!

Oh yeah i mean regardless both of the upgrades were hella strong, it's good that they removed one

Tho they prob shoulda removed the cdr, lvl 20 you are gonna be getting kills with each taunt

Remove list:

Garden of terror
Blackheart's Bay
Haunted Mines

I find myself getting more frustrated on these maps more than any hero. Anytime there isnt a clear focused objective people fall apart and have no nuance.

I mean I cant argue a nova deletion when i start a map and say they have a nova, careful to not be alone! and people will still walk to the other side of the map by themselves, die and complain about nova

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
bYEgBmz.jpg

so its been like this since yesterday, any idea? I can still play (well at least I could boot it up and check the store for the halloween skins) but its still annoying.

brian!

She sneaks around and ccs ppl, sometimes she can do dmg, sometimes ppl really want to kill her but she goes invis and they are down cds

Hard
Hero Updates

Abilities
Eviscerate (E)
Damage reduced from 100 to 85 per combo point
Talents
Level 13
Death from Above (Q)
​Teleport range reduced from 7 to 6
Level 20
Coldblood (E)
Removed
Developer Comment: In an effort to reduce the frustration of playing against Valeera, we're reducing her burst damage potential. Especially in Quick Match when counter picking isn't an option, the ability for a stealth assassin with disabling effects and high burst damage isn't fun or healthy for the game, so we're toning it down some.
love how they specifically mention doing it for QM and because it's frutstrating.

People were running varian valeera duos and it was the most cancer shit ever.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I can't say I'm upset, for me personally she's by far the worst (as in the most annoying) of the stealth heroes.

I'm fine with being picked off my a Nova or Zera if I'm low, but Valeera always seems to be able to do it even if you aren't low!

Also unlike the other 2 she stuns which is always fun...

I used to like psalm, but he got too salty for me, and I know its HL but still like he would barrel forward and immediately blame his team.

KURE is the best NA streamer ;)

I don't understand the logic behind Valeera

Valeera is Warcraft rogue class transitioned into HotS, rogues are super annoying because those guys always sneak up into low level areas to kill people and run away with their stealth mechanic even if they are hit some rogues trolls low level people via stunning animation which could last A LOT and you dont have any mean to break it until someone hits you.

So yes lets put one of those jerks on HoTS what could go possibly go wrong

scoobs

Real talk.. bambam is the best HOTS streamer. Entertaining and actually good. Also he plays Moana songs on the reg, which I can dig

Maledict

I thought it was one of the best things they’ve done in years. Utterly beautiful, and it actually went against the tropes of the genre in ways I didn’t expect.

scoobs

Is this now a Moana thread? I'm ok with it.

Loved the movie. Best music Disney has put out in years, and a cute story with memorable characters.

Top Bottom