• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Wait, the eqt's are more baggy? Many reviews i read say either go tts or size up half a size.

Maybe baggy isnt the right word, but the EQT feel a little wider around the foot than an ultraboost does. It may be the lack of "cage" on the EQT that give me that feeling, but I'm literally picking at straws to try explaining a "real" difference...they are both very comfortable!

I definitely say TTS is the way to go, I tried 1/2 size down and they were too snug, I felt my toes too close to the tip of the shoe for my liking.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Goddamn, finally managed to cop some jordans in this colorway. Absolute flames.

DFgyAX-UMAAi0pI.jpg

Oxn

So how long does it take for the PK to stretch out?

I just got the ultraboost uncaged TTS. And its a little snugger than my liking. Im fine with it though, but a little more room is welcomed also.

shira

I just got the ultraboost uncaged TTS. And its a little snugger than my liking. Im fine with it though, but a little more room is welcomed also.

Take the insole out till it evens out?

The primeknits are all different from each x.0 edition

I also have these in TTS, and I've had mine for about 1.5 months. I don't wear them that often, but they still feel a little snug on the ankle. Other than that, I don't really notice anymore.

Oxn

I also have these in TTS, and I've had mine for about 1.5 months. I don't wear them that often, but they still feel a little snug on the ankle. Other than that, I don't really notice anymore.

For me its mostly the front side of my feet, and the top portion, but i have narrow feet.

GOAT doing that "raffle" thing again. Might as well put some tickets in. Barely anything I want has my size tho.
I couldn’t see the SBBs so haven’t bothered with it. Only thing I want.

Nike fucking up the FK Trainer release. Made it a NikeLab release for some stupid reason which will mean less pairs. Nike pls...just let me cop.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone got the Air Max 1 Premiums? I have a pair of the Ridgerock Turbo Greens in my basket at SNS. Wondered how they feel comfort wise and the sizing. Returning them is a pain though.

suplex

Sucks NDC started excluding some Jordans from coupon codes. They just dropped the alternate motorsport 4 to $154 and I have a 20% coupon that I can't use on them.

Oxn

One day in and i think i broke it in already. Took my first long walk in them and they feel prety damn good now.

My triple white NMD R1s primeknit have gotten quite dirty.

Best way to wash them? Read on reddit to chuck them in a washing machine on cold temp?

Best way to wash them? Read on reddit to chuck them in a washing machine on cold temp?

That's about what I do with my triple white UB. Rinse the bottom of any extra dirt, spot clean, throw them in an old pillow case and tie it and wash cold with light detergent.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

I've been putting my white Roshes and Pureboosts on a gentle 30°C with a little bit of whitening powder and a very slow spin when rinsing. Then I've been leaving them overnight to dry.

Pillow case is ideal if you have one spare, I mistakenly didn't first time on my Pureboosts and with them hitting the drum inside it took a bit of the 3 stripes off. :'(

acohrs

on DSM at 11:00:20, all sold out bar US6

just going to keep telling myself that I didn't really want them anyway...

:'(

Top Bottom