• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I wasn't too excited about Raiden being a DLC slot but that super was fucking sick. And I'm very happy Black Lightning skin is included for Ultimate Edition owners.

patchday

Ahhhh yeah my man Black Lightning is looking good

gSoMGmo.png

ZeroX03

Banned
Raiden is snooze but that super is doing it for me. So glad we got a Black Lightning alt. Needed a reason to play him.

I wasn't too excited about Raiden being a DLC slot but that super was fucking sick. And I'm very happy Black Lightning skin is included for Ultimate Edition owners.

Oh cool no source crystals required? Fab.

vg260

Lol, you can tell they know they fucked up. That's why they went all out with Raiden's super and did the BL skin.

Now there's a super that doesn't make sense for the character. That super would be cool...in an MK game.

Put in a MK character as a bonus skin if you really need to. Not having a DC character be the actual DLC character in a DC game is such a terrible decision.

NR irks me so much. For every cool thing they do, there's something equally dumb/frustrating.

J-Tier

Now there's a super that doesn't make sense for the character. That super would be cool...in an MK game.

Put in a MK character as a bonus skin if you really need to. Not having a DC character be the actual DLC character in a DC game is such a terrible decision.

NR irks me so much. For every cool thing they do, there's something equally dumb/frustrating.

Agreed. And characters with electrical powers are a dime a dozen in the DC universe, I'm not sure how they came to the Raiden decision.

Besides Black Lightning and Black Adam...and Shazam...there's Static, Livewire, Lightning Lad, Lightning (and Thunder), and Mary Marvel (would've made for an awesome revenge backstory).

Okay, that'll be the last of my complaining about this. It makes me so salty as a big DC fan though.

ZeroX03

Banned
MK characters are the easiest to make and sell well. Unfortunately it's an easy choice on their part. At least Sub Zero didn't feel half assed and we got a Black Lightning skin here.

Marvel

could never
Chillin with Black Manta, first time I have booted up since sub. Seems cool, like the creativity of his combos.

Raiden's super gave me slight chills when the dragon appeared xD

Black Lightning looks sick and playing a premiere skin actually solves my hate for the gear system so I'll pick the game back up when he's out.

God I fucking hate counter picking doesn't anyone play characters they like? If I pick Red Hood there's a pretty good chance the other guy is also gonna pick Red Hood and it turns into a zonefest when I wasn't even gonna use the stupid Gotham Stars anyway.

delSai

I just bought the Bizarro skin and dude its amazing. Definitely my favorite premier skin. The only one i dont have is Freeze, but since i dont like Captain Cold i dont really need him anyway

AdamT

Hey, have only read through the last two pages, but I wanted some more opinions:

Is the character DLC pack worth it? I may pick the base game up during the sale for $42, but wasn't sold on the DLC based on mixed opinions.

Also, I've been playing the Injustice 2 iOS game since launch and am level 55 and have a couple 5 stars with upgraded gear. Will I see any big benefits from linking the account like sharing gear?

vg260

God I fucking hate counter picking doesn't anyone play characters they like? If I pick Red Hood there's a pretty good chance the other guy is also gonna pick Red Hood and it turns into a zonefest when I wasn't even gonna use the stupid Gotham Stars anyway.

I typically stick with my character no matter how badly I'm getting zoned to death for practice because I don't care about my record. Just for the hell of it, I switched to supes in two ranked sets down 0-2 to Cold due to traps/zoning in each, only to come back and win by spamming lasers and I don't know him at all. Didn't have as much fun other than returning the frustration. I can see how it would be tempting in this game to do what works.

I just bought the Bizarro skin and dude its amazing. Definitely my favorite premier skin. The only one i dont have is Freeze, but since i dont like Captain Cold i dont really need him anyway

He's the only one I got, and he's my preferred look for Superman due to his lack of nice looking gear.

delSai

Is the character DLC pack worth it? I may pick the base game up during the sale for $42, but wasn't sold on the DLC based on mixed opinions.

Also, I've been playing the Injustice 2 iOS game since launch and am level 55 and have a couple 5 stars with upgraded gear. Will I see any big benefits from linking the account like sharing gear?
All 4 DLC fighters have been really fun imo. If ya ask me its totally worth it.
If you link your mobile account to the console version you'll get a skin that turns Cyborg into GRID and i believe a lootbox?

AdamT

All 4 DLC fighters have been really fun imo. If ya ask me its totally worth it.
If you link your mobile account to the console version you'll get a skin that turns Cyborg into GRID and i believe a lootbox?

Thanks! I don't own much DLC for games, so I never know what to expect.

That's better than nothing for linking! I'll look into setting that up once the game is finished downloading.

I switched back to pad from fightstick and suddenly I don't hate the game anymore. I'll keep the fighstick for Japanese fighting games but the controller is op in NRS stuff. Lol I fucking hate WB I reinstalled and now I'm locked out of the multiverse until god knows when maybe I'll just reuinstall and go play MVCI. I could be locked out of the multiverse for an entire week wtf.

patchday

I posted bout this- but I labbed for almost 2 hrs with my stick, hopped online, and got bodied. Against exact same opponent once I switched to pad and dropkicked him. I bet he felt like he got baited or a different person was playing

I still do a tiny bit multiverse but I only do the 1 event that grants a platnuim box for 5k. Beyond that I stay away from multiverses. I mostly just lab with Starfire but my playtime dropped off quite a bit due to Horizon / MvCI now

I did the same I haven't beaten anyone online in weeks since I switched to fighstick I haven't gone back online yet since I just reinstalled but I did pull off a pretty crazy Black Manta combo just off muscle memory from using the controller.

I let my ai do multiverse I don't think I've actually completed one myself since June lol. I did the Gotham one today for the 14 boxes and 3 of the best boxes I made almost 180k after opening boxes. DArn it I just spent 500k on 50 stupid silver boxes : (

I did the same I haven't beaten anyone online in weeks since I switched to fighstick I haven't gone back online yet since I just reinstalled but I did pull off a pretty crazy Black Manta combo just off muscle memory from using the controller.

I let my ai do multiverse I don't think I've actually completed one myself since June lol. I did the Gotham one today for the 14 boxes and 3 of the best boxes I made almost 180k after opening boxes. DArn it I just spent 500k on 50 stupid silver boxes : (

I use AI on Multiverse as well and play online from time to time. Never bothered with guild multiverses though

I use AI on Multiverse as well and play online from time to time. Never bothered with guild multiverses though

It's pretty much impossible to get those guild buffs they require so many multiverse clears each one requires at least 10 clears to unlock the bonus. Does Injustice 2 feel like a 100 dollar mobile game to anyone else I was thinking about it today and that's exactly what the monetization of the game feels like to me.

It's pretty much impossible to get those guild buffs they require so many multiverse clears each one requires at least 10 clears to unlock the bonus. Does Injustice 2 feel like a 100 dollar mobile game to anyone else I was thinking about it today and that's exactly what the monetization of the game feels like to me.
Yeah, kind of. Our guild had everything clear last week except for the boss you have to beat 50 f'n times. The rewards are so light for it too.

Yeah, kind of. Our guild had everything clear last week except for the boss you have to beat 50 f'n times. The rewards are so light for it too.

It blows my mind that NRS didn't think to make guild objectives pvp based instead I spent all of yesterday getting my moves read by a cheating ass ai. They should have had two lists but you could complete from both lists until you've completed a certain amount of objectives would have made guilds a lot more fun. Yeah, those silver chests really make the entire grind feel worth it lol. Do epics still drop as after battle loot? Been playing for like 4 hours a day for 3 days and haven't gotten a single one from after battle loot.

Harley Quinn birthday multiverse is fine and all that but isn"t today Batman day? I would have been much happier if I could complete my Billionaire and Insurgent sets

patchday

Harley Quinn birthday multiverse is fine and all that but isn"t today Batman day? I would have been much happier if I could complete my Billionaire and Insurgent sets

yeah thats true. I am missing like 1 piece for all my Batman sets except the Kryptonian hate set which I have at 5/5 and it looks snazzy

Top Bottom