• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

rvd2kewl

Angle vs. Styles
Hardy vs. Anderson
RVD vs. Roode

Looks good on paper, but this piss-poor booking has everyone so watered down.

Kid looked like he was about to shit his pants, still think this Gut check thing is going to work, it is different and interesting. And also Mr. Kennedy still sucks just like he always has, get off my tv asshole!

RBH

Doesn't letting that guy go in kind of weaken the gutcheck concept? He sucked in every way lol.

It's fucking stupid. It's a great concept, but they piss it away from the start by having some geek getting jobbed out to Robbie E in two minutes, yet still getting the contract.

Who books this shit.

Kaladin

The reason I will watch Sacrifice

581213_10150768260306026_31695961025_9772857_1104882444_n.jpg

It's fucking stupid. It's a great concept, but they piss it away from the start by having some geek getting jobbed out to Robbie E in two minutes, yet still getting the contract.

Who books this shit.

Yeah, seems like it wasn't thought out logically from the start. Obviously they were set on giving the guy a contract for some reason when noone wanted him to win. But why did they have him job out in a couple of minutes if they wanted to give him a contract? Atleast have a longer match with alot of near falls so the guy looks competitive. Then the judges bury the guy and all admitted he sucked, but they needed new talent apparently so they gave him a contract.

The reason I will watch Sacrifice

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/581213_10150768260306026_31695961025_9772857_1104882444_n.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Angle vs AJ Styles should be tremendous. Possible TNA MOTY candidate if it gets a good amount of time.

It's fucking stupid. It's a great concept, but they piss it away from the start by having some geek getting jobbed out to Robbie E in two minutes.

Who books this shit.
They should have had a longer match but like Bobo said they are trying to squeeze too much into the allotted time. They need an overrun desperately. Despite the flaws that was a superior show to Raw this week, of course Raw was complete shit so the bar wasnt too high. Also Bobby Roode is fantastic, WWE really needs to invest in a heel like TNA has done with Roode, of course Cena is hungry and must be fed so that will never happen. When Roode loses it will actually mean something, which is never a bad thing. Oh and Austin Aries is also fantastic, he can wrestle and he can talk, and I am really looking forward to him and Bully Ray at sacrifice, two of the absolute best in the business right now.

Any predictions on the big surprise they were hyping for May 31st? I'm gonna guess Batista.
They cant afford Batista. If he was coming back Vince would make sure it wasnt for TNA, I am going to guess John Morrison since Hogan name dropped him in that article. Then Melina can go fuck Samoa Joe while John carries her bags.

Eric Young's been growing out his beard in preperation for Melina:) I think it will be Batista though based on a few things. TNA does need 3 hours though.

That's already been totaled. Jeff Jarrett is a lucky man. He got that and Karen Angle. Broke 1000 guitars, never drew a piece of pussy under the age of 40.

dream

I don't care if she rode The Monster Abyss on a bed of nails and thumbtacks. I'm still on a must hit basis with Dixie Carter.

http://i.imgur.com/Jhw7l.gif

I remember hearing a story a long time ago that Trish Stratus actually stuck her hand inside Victoria's ring gear during a move like that at a house show back in 2002. Unfortunately, this was when only mega rich people had digital cameras.

I remember hearing a story a long time ago that Trish Stratus actually stuck her hand inside Victoria's ring gear during a move like that at a house show back in 2002. Unfortunately, this was when only mega rich people had digital cameras.

Good thing Mickie James got her back.

1946956_o.gif

Now I miss Mickie

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck Kane.

New match for CHIKARA's Anniversario show on May 19th;

ibcwCup5vd1Qya.jpg

Mr Zero! Icarus being there is doing no one any favours, though.

*edit, mental note; posting about CHIKARA kills Kane discussion DEAD. Excellent.

Top Bottom