• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Wall of shame:

Zlz3tuA.png

Congratulations Vrazar, or whatever. If only Bayonetta sis where here she would have taken the 1st spot, but I guess you will have to do.

ahldWIJ.gif

Edit: R.I.P in piece Little Monster. What a brief, but #Iconic life. Leona you will be missed. Let us pray our lost sisters will find a alternative life somewhere.

Decarabia

The Katy song is good, but this bit:
So comfortable, we live in a bubble, a bubble
So comfortable, we cannot see the trouble, the trouble
is just awful. What king of Price Tag-style mess.

Also, this new OT is tragique
giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Flume - Skin Companion EP 2 out Feb 17
Flume-skin-companion-ep-2-600x600.jpg

Enough (feat. Pusha T)
Weekend (feat. Nick Leng)
Depth Charge
Fantastic (feat. Glass Animals)

rhandino

Banned
Yaaaaas! @ me defeating Smelter Demon 2.0, Fume Knight AND Sir Alonne in a single day while Making the Most of the Night, The Greatest, Piece of You, Diamonds AND Chained to the Rhythm were on loop in the back.

Sia, her impact in the pop music sphere and in my Dark Souls II performance.

10226619_the-apod--joseline-releases-mi-colta_t918872d.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Not surprised at Top posters at all.

Also Katy's song is only #4 on iTunes? A messssa

Also new Nick Jonas and Nicki is so good, much better than that ZaynxTaylor trash

Million Reasons is still ahead of Chained To The Rhythm on iTunes, and I know it's a temporary situation, but I won't say it isn't nice to look at.

lol

WaffleTaco

Million Reasons is still ahead of Chained To The Rhythm on iTunes, and I know it's a temporary situation, but I won't say it isn't nice to look at.

lol
I honestly hope it becomes a hit song (Million Reasons). At least because it is so different from Chained To The Rhythm, that it won't be eaten alive.

Four Door Aventador is the only song off TPP that I use.

Everything else either takes itself too seriously, or is a joke. There's no middle ground on that album.

WaffleTaco

I think the only album I didn't like of Nicki's was her second one.

Only good song was Starships.

God KAty's song is doing awful on the charts.

Ha first actual flop era (ala Artpop) may be upon us.

Mariah was truly the only queen of pop charts longevity.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Flume - Skin Companion EP 2 out Feb 17
Flume-skin-companion-ep-2-600x600.jpg

Enough (feat. Pusha T)
Weekend (feat. Nick Leng)
Depth Charge
Fantastic (feat. Glass Animals)

wait a collab with glass animals?
fuck yes

Everybody gets one. lol

CTTR is tracking well below Perfect Illusion even. She has the Grammys this weekend I think, so unless it's a bland showing it'll get a boost I'm sure.

EDIT: On an unrelated note,

Lady Gaga's "Million Reasons" is aiming to vault into the top 10 on next week's Billboard Hot 100 chart (dated Feb. 25), following her performance of the ballad during her Super Bowl LI halftime show Sunday (Feb. 5).

The song is set to make a comeback similar to that of the New England Patriots, who overcame a 28-3 deficit to defeat the Atlanta Falcons, 34-28, in the game. "Reasons" originally peaked at No. 52 on the Hot 100 dated Dec. 24, 2016, and last appeared on the chart dated Feb. 11, after 11 weeks on the survey.

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ga-million-reasons-hot-100-top-ten-super-bowl

Music not the bling but come through 14th top ten hit. <3

Also John Wayne is the #1 Trending Video on Youtube. Well deserved. Hopefully we get more Jonas videos pls..

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Sofi Tukkers entire soundcloud

3e0e132963.gif

sometimes the world just gives you a little gift

The Flop

Banned

Katy is having a hard time to reach number 1...

lol

Not surprised at Top posters at all.

Also Katy's song is only #4 on iTunes? A messssa

Also new Nick Jonas and Nicki is so good, much better than that ZaynxTaylor trash

Y'all always questioning my opinions. But, when I said this song wasn't the magnum opus some of you are making it out to be, I was right,and the general public seems to agree so far. A rise tea. PeraPPlause K A R T O P.

tumblr_odic5kQM7x1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

1990 - Whitney Houston
1995 - Mariah Carey
2000 - Britney
2005 - Mariah Carey
2010 - Gaga
2015 - Adele

Who will be the queen of queens in 2020?

Added years so people over the age of 17 are represented and fixed the eurocentric delusion of bey > adele

2020 - Ariana Grande

Ha daydream era will rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom