• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Weckum

Gus:

giphy.gif

pixelation

I am watching the latest episode of TUF (yeah yeah shoot me), and man why is Cody such a prick?, i hope that if he ever gets to fight T.J. he gets his ass ridiculed the show has made me despise him.

Rur0ni

I am watching the latest episode of TUF (yeah yeah shoot me), and man why is Cody such a prick?, i hope that if he ever gets to fight T.J. he gets his ass ridiculed the show has made me despise him.
As soon as anything starts, he's running and jumping around. A real child that's for sure.

the way Half-A-Male keeps talking about TJ leaving as if he was somehow their property or something borders on creepy. Like, he left your team. Get over it. Not a good look at all for Faber and Cody.

Levito

Banned
the way Half-A-Male keeps talking about TJ leaving as if he was somehow their property or something borders on creepy. Like, he left your team. Get over it. Not a good look at all for Faber and Cody.

Honestly I don't find it surprising that a gym called "Team Alpha Male" is full of insecure dudes that screech on about disloyalty.

Fitts

Is GDR the worst UFC champ in history? She fought dirty to win, ducked a fight, and is now running from the division before making a single defense.

What a mistake that division is.

Glover slammed his head on the mat pretty hard on the last flurry. 3 uppercut, a hook, then your head snapping back on the mat. Dude should take a year off.

Syder

Is GDR the worst UFC champ in history? She fought dirty to win, ducked a fight, and is now running from the division before making a single defense.

What a mistake that division is.
Should have held the title back until there were at least 10 contenders. Put a few Women's Featherweight fights on prelims and such to build some hype for the division and for girls to get a rung on the ladder in terms of rankings.

Now GDR is considered the Champ that cheated in a division on her own with a fight with Cyborg looking like it'll never happen. Also, UFC 208 was one of the worst cards ever. The Women's FW division has left a bad taste in the mouth.

Haunted

Calling De Randamie a UFC champ is highly questionable as is. That the best "title fight" they could put on was Bantamweight #5 vs #10 says it all, really. I know every division has to start somewhere and the UFC is desperate to have more title fights, but goddamn was that a bad decision.

Top Bottom