• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decarabia

HLXQen8l.png

Now that I have your attention, this week's playlists are now live. Thanks to your input (and taking the bait) this time, there we have 2 different playlists: the main one, and one exclusively dealing in remixes. The latter is only on Youtube, since a lot were missing from Spotify. Also, it has so many Mariah remixes, I'm starting to wonder if a certain someone has hacked the poll... In any case, enjoy :)

Spotify Playlist
Youtube Playlist

Remix Playlist

Full Song List

Vote here!

Quick, top three songs~

Mariah

1. Outside
2. Underneath the Stars
3. Anytime You Need a Friend (C&C Mix)

Beyonce

1. Partition
2. Love Drought
3. 6 Inch

Gaga

1. So Happy I Could Die
2. Hey Girl
3. Fashion!

Go!

zwNLHgr.gif

Yado

Mariah
Fantasy
Shake It Off
I Wish You Knew

Beyoncé
Me, Myself and I
I Miss You
Love Drought

Gaga
So Happy I Could Die
You and I
LoveGame (Robots To Mars Remix)

BdKFrmf.gif

Mariah: Emotions, You Don't Know What To Do, Fantasy

Beyoncé: I Miss You, All Night, Jealous

Gaga: The Edge of Glory, Hair, Marry The Night (tied with eight others)

Vazduh

what a fucking mess of a video (it's a leak, that's why the audio is fucked up). anitta deserved betta!

There was a leak link outside Youtube (it doesn't work now iirc) that had good audio. Iggy was so angry about it, she was considering scraping the video (that was supposed to come out already), but that doesn't make sense - just put it on Youtube and that's it.

In both the official video and the Jimmy Fallon performance she comes off as not just bored, but completely uninterested in everything. There's playing cool and there's, well, that. It's like she doesn't even care at this point!

Also, is Anitta even a decent singer? Asking because I don't see much stage presence or vocals from her.

Majmun

Beyoncé
Speechless
I Miss You
Formation

Mariah
I Still Believe
My All
The Roof

Gaga
Reloaded
Heavy Metal Lover
Scheiße

llehuty

Now that I have your attention, this week's playlists are now live. Thanks to your input (and taking the bait) this time, there we have 2 different playlists: the main one, and one exclusively dealing in remixes. The latter is only on Youtube, since a lot were missing from Spotify. Also, it has so many Mariah remixes, I'm starting to wonder if a certain someone has hacked the poll... In any case, enjoy :) The voting poll's coming tomorrow.

Spotify Playlist
Youtube Playlist

Remix Playlist

Full Song List

s5s2bd4ccsyckxerj3gu.gif

This is how you begin a page. This week's playlist is really good, well done everyone.

Brhoom

Banned
Mariah

-Till The End of Time
-Honey
-Do You Think of Me

Beyonce

-Mine
-Hold Up
-Crazy in Love

Gaga

-Million Reasons
-So Happy I Could Die
-Monster

Mariah

- Hero
- All I Want for Xmas Is You
- I Don't Wanna Cry

I mean hard to do a top 3 tbh when I like so many of her songs

Bey

- Love On Top
- Listen
- Crazy In Love

Gaga

- Papparazzi
- Million Reasons
- Born This Way

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mariah
Fantasy
All I want for xmas
Obsessed

Bey
Haunted
Partition
Flawless

Gaga
Bad Romance
So Happy I Could Die
Scheisse

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mariah
Emotions
Heartbreaker
Butterfly

Bey
Love On Top
Partition
Crazy In Love

Gaga
Eh, Eh, (Nothing Else I can Say)
Bad Romance
Sexxx Dreams

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
WHO keeps trying to sneak cheerleader into these playlists
Open your phone book, call a priest and exorcise your demons.
635705050215510466-1495620514_love-yourself.gif

rhandino

Banned
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif

Yt4n14X.gif

2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif
2s8Klgq.gif

CARLY RAE JEPSEN, FOURTH STUDIO ALBUM IS CALLED ”SPREAD LOVE"

JrcXlVe.gif

I can't explain what we're doing right now, but we're very much into disco-y things, whatever this next album may or may not turn out to be (...) But I'm very much referencing ABBA a lot, and the Bee Gees, all of that stuff. It's fun to dig into oldies and see what you can celebrate about it, like a good movie or good song — to take your favourite pieces of something and add some new stuff to create something different

u4VYRek.gif

End me KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! Save my soul from the tragedy that is 2017!!!

vfzBUth.gif

WonderzL

Banned
There was a leak link outside Youtube (it doesn't work now iirc) that had good audio. Iggy was so angry about it, she was considering scraping the video (that was supposed to come out already), but that doesn't make sense - just put it on Youtube and that's it.

In both the official video and the Jimmy Fallon performance she comes off as not just bored, but completely uninterested in everything. There's playing cool and there's, well, that. It's like she doesn't even care at this point!

Also, is Anitta even a decent singer? Asking because I don't see much stage presence or vocals from her.

Anitta is THE Brazilian super star. Keep an eye on ha

rainha.gif
rainha.gif
rainha.gif

rhandino

Banned
Queen can flop all the way down to the slums that Lana and Tinashe currently inhabit and I still would not care because she releases really good music.

Let me go and put KISS and E-MO-TION on Spotify and Apple Music to give ha some extra streaming coins.

ZKiE6uw.gif

Yes and
Lana Del Rey and Linkin Park enter the Billboard Hot 100, and make an impact on Billboard's Hot Rock Songs chart (dated March 11), with tracks from each act's upcoming albums.

Del Rey's "Love" debuts at No. 44 on the Hot 100 and No. 2 on Hot Rock Songs, marking her best rank on the latter list, exceeding the No. 3 peak of "Young and Beautiful" in 2012. "Love" also launches as her first No. 1 on Rock Digital Song Sales (46,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen Music) and at No. 5 on Rock Streaming Songs (6.6 million domestic streams).
so
ZKiE6uw.gif

rhandino

Banned
Lana? A flop?

Didn't her last album hit #2 on Hot 200?
You mean the album that has the biggest 2nd drop on sales in Billboard history being beaten only by MDNA

drm6IEA.gif

The album whose debut single charted at 51 on the Hot 100 and felt of the chart by 3rd week while I Really Like You managed to debut at 48 and peaked at 39?

Ueq9Sf1.gif

Like, Carllah is a flop now but let's not pretend that Lana is not a flop artists too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom