• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Joker, by Tetsuya Nomura

201705240718161.jpg

Only good one.

Iceternal

The jester hat is pure genious and a very interesting direction. An ever-grinning mask.

There's a sense of mystery regarding his real face and all you can see behind the smiling mask are terrifying eyes.

Lmo911

I gotta let this one slide. At first I thought those Dr. Octopus arms where attached to the character, but other pics show it's just an accessory. That's a pretty sweet looking Joker with a bunch of options.

Not bad. This doesn't feel as overdone as some of his (Nomura) other work. I can take or leave lots of the accessories, but the core of it seems to be a nicely done, polished Joker.

If he'd kept everything more in line with the kabuki/samurai head variant I think this would be very cool. Instead it feels like 5 or 6 different ideas crammed into a single design.

That kabuki head is goddam great.

pirata

The green stuff in the waistcoat should be taken out. Nomura would be a much better designer if he were to dial back on the intricacies of the costumes.

MrHoot

The mecha arms are odd and i'm not a fan of the cyberjacket but otherwise it has some flair to it !

I think it's nice to explore other things because we got hundreds of versions of "regular" joker and it's always fun to see wildly different takes, even if they're goofy.

The carnival mask type is also really nice

Like c'mon it's cool as fuck. Looks like a mix between joker and kefka

mortal

Gold Member
Ehh, can't say I like it. That Jester head is pretty dope, although it clashes with the darker suit and vest.

SOLDIER

Joke post?

The people who continue to shit on all things FF-related make zero attempts to hide their tracks. It's always the exact same echo chamber comments:

"Nomura's terrible belts and zippers lolol"

"FFXV is unfinished garbage frame pacing lolol"

"FFVII Remake will be out in 2024830382beta lolol"

"I hate Final Fantasy so much and I will remind you of this every single day because my opinion matters you hear me I MATTER!
lolol
"

The people who continue to shit on all things FF-related make zero attempts to hide their tracks. It's always the exact same echo chamber comments:

"Nomura's terrible belts and zippers lolol"

"FFXV is unfinished garbage frame pacing lolol"

"FFVII Remake will be out in 2024830382beta lolol"

"I hate Final Fantasy so much and I will remind you of this every single day because my opinion matters you hear me I MATTER!
lolol
"
Yeah people aren't allowed to not like things. I agree SOLDIER.

Top Bottom