• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's JP mag news (OUENDAN 2 MAY 17!!!!)

Jiggy

ethelred said:
It's not really surprising -- Atelier Lise looked pretty shitty.
Perhaps when it comes to sprite-based RPGs, I'm just ludicrously optimistic.

On another far more important note, Ouendan 2, May 17th? :eek: I wasn't expecting the third best GOTY so early, but that certainly livens up my next several months.

sphinx

the piano man
king zell said:
DS “A.S.H” 2007 Nintendo Co.

so any news from this week Famitsu ?

I'd like to know too.

Logo_Archaic_Sealed_Heat.jpg

Firestorm

Jonnyram said:
There will be a bundle. Core 360, wired controller, Trusty Bell + Soundtrack DVD. Open price.

Oh =/ Guess that doesn't affect me. And I assume most people who'd be interested would have picked up the Blue Dragon bundle months ago, no?

Jonnyram

Firestorm said:
Oh =/ Guess that doesn't affect me. And I assume most people who'd be interested would have picked up the Blue Dragon bundle months ago, no?
I don't think that's a valid assumption, no, but we'll see.

sphinx

the piano man
Firestorm said:

I will say, Eternal sonata, even with its cell-shading tone, looks like a more serious game than blue dragon. The characters in BD looked very kiddy, in my opinion. Eternal Sonata seems like some kind of historic event presented in cell-shading. Art direction is in a whole different league compared to Blue Dragon.

If I was japanese, I would buy a 360 for this game, not for Blue dragon. It's just me though.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
DEAD RISING 2 with online co-op this time maybe? Make it so

Capcom Gamer's Day anticipation + 100

sphinx said:
I will say, Eternal sonata, even with its cell-shading tone, looks like a more serious game than blue dragon. The characters in BD looked very kiddy, in my opinion. Eternal Sonata seems like some kind of historic event presented in cell-shading. Art direction is in a whole different league compared to Blue Dragon.

If I was japanese, I would buy a 360 for this game, not for Blue dragon. It's just me though.

But, Blue Dragon had the same character designer as Dragon Quest, which has a lot of selling power in Japan. I don't see Trusty Bell having the same kind of pull with the Japanese general public.

sphinx

the piano man
TreIII said:
Same here, but I'm betting we still won't get any info until Nintendo deems it fit.

...Perhaps this conference may be a start...?

why can't the mistwalker guy talk about it already? it seems he halted development of ASH just to work on some 360 title I can´t remember now. Can you imagine the amount of money Microsoft had to give this guy to convince him to make a 360 game in JAPAN instead of a DS game? Insane.

I want to see gameplaply footage already. I sense this game will be awesome but I can't know if I can't see how the hell it plays >_< ...

lupin23rd

distantmantra said:
Looks like 360 only. What was that about having to do multi-platform releases this generation, eh Capcom?

If this isn't multi-platform....wow
It won't be as spectacular as DMC4, but all those people who signed that petition for DMC4 WILL NOT BE PLEASED if Capcom ****s them over again.

m

lupin23rd said:
If this isn't multi-platform....wow
It won't be as spectacular as DMC4, but all those people who signed that petition for DMC4 WILL NOT BE PLEASED if Capcom ****s them over again.

m

Yes, I suspect the four serious signers and the eight thousand GAF/GFAQS/*** joke signers will be very displeased.

lupin23rd

Oh come on Segata, there were at least 4 serious signees on GAF, and at least 4 more from the Capcom boards :lol

In all seriousness, although I think a DR title would be a rental for me, that would be a pretty shitty scenario. Still holding out for a Lost Planet - "Grave Condition" PS3 port / sequel :D

m

lupin23rd said:
Oh come on Segata, there were at least 4 serious signees on GAF, and at least 4 more from the Capcom boards :lol

In all seriousness, although I think a DR title would be a rental for me, that would be a pretty shitty scenario. Still holding out for a Lost Planet - "Grave Condition" PS3 port / sequel :D

Dead Rising does nothing for me, but I'd love to see Lost Planet ported to the PS3. Probably won't happen, but it'd be nice.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Jonnyram said:
Seems like Xevious and Quake III Team Arena are also confirmed for XBLA.

Nice. Although I prefer if they ported Rocket Arena too. Kinda worthless without the TC/Mods

Deku

Banned
dr3upmushroom said:
Hopefully we get Zelda first again... Would make sense since it non games actually do well over here. Also Day ONE import for O2

I would settle for a simultaneous release.

apotema

le.phat said:
"Dead Rising 2 (tentative title)
360, Capcom"

shit will hit all kinds of fans if this is 360 only.

Shit already hit the fan........ WTF is happening with SONY PR with 3rd parties?

Shouta

Shounen Heart in Ouendan 2? Dammit I actually might have to play it. >=(

Pop Star by Hirai Ken is catchy too heh. The PV really amused me when it first came out.

Top Bottom