• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Tyeforce

Thanks everyone!

Here are the remaining avatars for anyone else who may want one:

GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Promo2.png
GAF_Promo3.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png

GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Anime_Pit_Thanatos.png
GAF_Anime_Pit3.png
GAF_Anime_Pit4.png
GAF_Anime_Palutena1.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png

GAF_Anime_Palutena_Pit.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Anime_Medusa_Pit.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_EggplantWizard2.png
GAF_TAKEN.png

GAF_Pit1.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Pit_Blade1.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Pit_Claws1.png
GAF_Pit_Claws2.png
GAF_Pit_Bow1.png
GAF_Pit_Bow2.png

GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Pit_Staff2.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Pit_Palm2.png
GAF_Pit_Club1.png
GAF_Pit_Club2.png
GAF_Pit_Cannon1.png
GAF_Pit_Cannon2.png

GAF_Pit_Orbitars1.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Pit_Arm1.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Fighter2.png

GAF_Palutena1.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_Medusa1.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_DarkLordGaol1.png
GAF_DarkLordGaol2.png

GAF_BigReaper1.png
GAF_BigReaper2.png
GAF_Reaper1.png
GAF_Reaper2.png
GAF_Reapette.png
GAF_Twinbellos1.png
GAF_Twinbellos2.png
GAF_Twinbellos3.png

GAF_Hewdraw1.png
GAF_Hewdraw2.png
GAF_Hewdraw3.png
GAF_Hewdraw4.png
GAF_Centurion1.png
GAF_TAKEN.png
GAF_CenturionStrongarm1.png
GAF_CenturionStrongarm2.png

GAF_Commylose.png
GAF_Ganewmede.png
GAF_Keron.png
GAF_Mick.png
GAF_Minos.png
GAF_Nettler.png
GAF_Octos.png
GAF_Shemum.png

GAF_SpacePirateCaptain.png
GAF_SpacePirate1.png
GAF_SpacePirate2.png
GAF_SpacePirate3.png
GAF_Gloomerang.png
GAF_Orne1.png
GAF_Orne2.png
GAF_TAKEN.png

GAF_Remoblam1.png
GAF_Remoblam2.png
GAF_Shelbo.png
GAF_Shildee.png
GAF_Souflee.png
GAF_TreasureFish.png
GAF_Vakloom.png
GAF_TAKEN.png

Gino

Pit baths in his cloths because he's to lazy to wash them. I'm loving some of these jokes. Yes most of them are just gibberish but sometimes they make sense.

The bolded one is the only one that they should air on TV.

The rest are just kind of strange imo.

The others are just online ads trying to connect Metroid, NES Kid Icarus, and SSBB to Uprising to attract interest. The bottom one is the only NoA commercial airing so far but I heard that there will be more commercials airing later.

hatchx

Banned
The others are just online ads trying to connect Metroid, NES Kid Icarus, and SSBB to Uprising to attract interest. The bottom one is the only NoA commercial airing so far but I heard that there will be more commercials airing later.

Ah, well looks like they are going all out. I can see big sales.

GAF_Pit_Staff1.png

I claim Pit with this awesome harpoon looking dealie and the upskirt shot. Pit stop that, you are not a Japanese schoolgirl in an anime. You don't even have a sailor uniform.

Any interesting details from the review?

wow so many positive reviews...well 3 anyway lol

I think it's at four now: Edge (8), Famitsu (40/40), Official Nintendo Magazine (91%) and now Gamereactor (9).

Since it already did well with Edge, any potential low scores will probably come from outlets that are traditionally not very enamored with Nintendo-published games (G4 and Gamespot come to mind). Not that it matters, I'm sure I'm going to have a great time with the game, it'd be cool if it could pull off a 9/10 average though.

So I watched the Medusa Trailer on the eShop and jizzed all over the place.

Game looks beautiful in pre3D(that's what I call the compressed as hell 3D video on the eshop), which means the true 3D will be even better

Really loving the dialogue between Pit and Paluntena. She sounds more like she's giving him sister-ly advice than anything. One of my favorite quotes: "MONSTERS KILL PIT! RUN PIT RUN"

The game seems to be loud. Which is great. I hate playing games that are rich in audio content but have a low master volume(I'm looking at you MGS 3D)

Just all the content and slick ass menu interface is just sexy all around. Although I wish this were to come out this week-I'm going to the Art of Games Exhibit in the Smithsonian this weekend(I live in Maryland) and this would have been perfect to Streetpass around.

I found a ton of articles confirming it, but are we sure that Kid Icarus comes with the stand in NA? I can't find any mention of it on Amazon's or Gamestop's product pages for the game, which seems weird to me. You'd think the try to spin it as being a great deal or something.

It says it comes with the stand on the the game's official website, so surely it does

Okay thanks, I figured as much but was just kind of dumbfounded that it wasn't advertised more. Thanks!

I found a ton of articles confirming it, but are we sure that Kid Icarus comes with the stand in NA? I can't find any mention of it on Amazon's or Gamestop's product pages for the game, which seems weird to me. You'd think the try to spin it as being a great deal or something.

It says it comes with the stand on the the game's official website, so surely it does

Top Bottom