• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ramirez

call me when you win a superbowl. you never have and you never will!

Haunting CB until the end of his days...

nfl_u_timmons1_200.jpg

DCX

DCX
Most of it was just shitty play calling to end the game. It was luck on my part to even be in a position to win the game. Not trying to take anything away from you... just venting!

Oh I don't take offense. I have been lucky to be 5-0 (7-0 ovr)

You just have to give yourself a chance to let Madden take over and he will. Just hope its to your favor lol

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Penalties are such a joke in this game.

Yes. Forgot to mention there was one point in which I handed the ball off and my back got stopped in the backfield, like the defenders came straight at him and I didn't have a shot to even move. There was a penalty... Holding on offense. -_-

eznark

Banned
I'm to the point where one thing happens (like four fucking penalties in a half) and I just can't bring myself to give a shit. Kinda burned out on this I think.

When I'm just slammingA to make the game go faster in the first half of a 7-0 game, I'm not sure I'm getting much out of it.

LukeSmith

I'm to the point where one thing happens (like four fucking penalties in a half) and I just can't bring myself to give a shit. Kinda burned out on this I think.

When I'm just slammingA to make the game go faster in the first half of a 7-0 game, I'm not sure I'm getting much out of it.

In DOTA when you lose, it's your fault (or your teammates). Return home

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG CB. I missed chances at picks early, and then the game just spiraled out of control in the 2nd half.

yeah. i got some breaks early on those Maclin catches and it was on from there. i didnt mean to score on those plays in the 4th. most of those were audibles due to the 8 man fronts. And even then they were quick passes where my guys were breaking tackles unexpectedly.

I think thats the first time ive beat you in madden period.

Birdman02

yeah. i got some breaks early on those Maclin catches and it was on from there. i didnt mean to score on those plays in the 4th. most of those were audibles due to the 8 man fronts. And even then they were quick passes where my guys were breaking tackles unexpectedly.

I think thats the first time ive beat you in madden period.

No big deal on those 4th qtr scores. I wanted to try some new plays on offense...none of them worked, and they just made Brees' numbers look even worse than they already were.

I'm almost positive you beat me in '11 (or at worst '10), but I think I've had your number this year (with some help from Madden, of course).

CB3

i dont recall Madden 11. in my mind it doesnt exist.

Madden 10 i dont think i beat you. Because Luke put a bounty on your head when you were the Jags and i wasnt able to cash in

CB3

Wait...what? Why have I not heard about this until now?!?!

Because i failed at it. Twice i think. and that may have been exclusive to me.

I think one of the times you took down my undefeated streak at the same time. which was 11-0 or 12-0. It still haunts me. Justin Durant tore my offense up.

Splat

GG dm, I couldn't get enough protection for routes to develop. Also Holy Shit I got donny'd on that screen TD.

Hit Freeman as he throws? NO PROBLEM, Blount catches it.

Blount hit in backfield? NO PROBLEM, breaks tackle

Block in back at the 30? NO PROBLEM, Donny bribed officials.

Good defensive struggle, I just couldn't find holes in the zones fast enough and Bowers ate me alive :(

FFFFFFFUCK I had so many chances to drive for win/tie.

One of the best games I've had in a while though, very back and forth.

Video evidence of Donnying:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/117981497

VVVV Haha, so ridiculous it was uploaded twice!

bluemax

Banned
Dat Homefield Difference

Seahawks Defense @ Home
Week 1 3 INTs 6 Sacks 1 FF
Week 2 0 INTs 2 Sacks 1 FF
Week 4 1 INTs 1 Sacks 0 FF
Week 7 4 INTs 6 Sacks 1 FF

Seahawks Defense @ Road
Week 3 1 INTs 4 Sacks 1 FF
Week 5 1 INTs 3 Sacks 0 FF

That being said, The Clink was windier than Candlestick for my games against the Rams and Colts, so that quite possibly had something to do with my high INT totals for those games relative to my other games.

As for my sacks, I have no explanation. The following players have sacks for me:

Ricky Elmore ROLB 1
Telvin Wallace RE 5 (This is the guy I user control the most)
AJ Hawk MLB 2
David Hawthorne MLB 1
Aaron Curry LOLB 3
Julian Peterson LOLB 2 (Although he starts at ROLB)
Calais Campbell LE 4
Alan Branch DT 1
Brandon Mebane DT 1
Marcus Kirkwood CB 2

So I guess mostly from my defensive ends, which makes sense.

Kaiser @ Home 5 TDs 3 INTs
Kaiser @ Road 2 TDs 7 INTs

Blah. And now I have @49ers @Rams @Packers @Jaguars, which on paper probably doesn't look bad but I lost @Rams last year and lost to the Packers twice this franchise and I always struggle against people I haven't played a lot so Jags will not be easy.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Without the good natured ribbing, we're going to lose some of the sense of "community" in the NFL OTs.

I hope the admins reconsider. I'm not saying to leave us totally unmodded, but it should be more of a hands off approach.

eznark

Banned
Anyone else find it ironic that FMT was the first to suffer the wrath of his e-girlfriend?

I don't think the two are related. Seems like a concerted effort to end sports discussion. Only thing I don't get is how that makes financial sense. Those threads are massive.

Mrbob

Penguin man, when you can play?

Also, what is this e-girlfriend talk? Search doesn't help me!

NFL GAF is going to die if he got banned for what happened in AT's above link. What's the point if you can't throw barbs at each other? If mods actually paid attention in the past they would know that wasn't a person attack. Going over the top in responses is what the thread is about!

Top Bottom