• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Kaladin

After all I've done for you...

raw

It'll come down in price before you finish those two. I've resolved myself to having one long single player game at a time these days and it works out great. Horizon can come after Zelda as I just got done with Yakuza.

Still the best Yakuza game yet.

Anyone not playing Horizon at the first opportunity is making a mistake. I've been glued to it for five hours. Wonderful so far.

Adree

Loving Horizon so far but it's basically another Far Cry game. I guess since it's not made by Ubisoft people are allowed to like it publicly.

Zach

And to think I didn't send bad vibes Kaladin's way when he fell ill. Live and learn.

Live... and... learn.

klonere

Banned
I'll have your bag of cash sent over wink wink

Sorry mate, I'm hearing that Special Commissioner British Monsoon will be calling this contest right down the line.

And by right down the line I mean whomever has the greatest gif potential so start watching your Mike Bailey, Ospreay, Jack Evans and deathmatch tapes

Sorry mate, I'm hearing that Special Commissioner British Monsoon will be calling this contest right down the line.

And by right down the line I mean whomever has the greatest gif potential so start watching your Mike Bailey, Ospreay, Jack Evans and deathmatch tapes

mate if it's a gif fight there's no contest

Sephzilla

That tweet is exactly why I've stopped watching Raw. I'm so incredibly sick of Stephanie and everything about her character.

somedevil

She's a McMahon.

Not really. Vince has always gotten his comeuppance. The mans head was shoved into big shows ass during his feud with DX.

Steph is just protected a lot more and now its really women who can go back at her. What is Mick going to do? Get his daughter to attack her?

Stephanie hasn't really been so bad in that till lately with Wrestlemania season.
After the brand split she was doing her weird attempt at a face GM while still having crowds hate her

Since it seems like Survivor Series she's been back to coming out every night to yell at the roster for the sake of the #brand

Hasney

Not really. Vince has always gotten his comeuppance. The mans head was shoved into big shows ass during his feud with DX.

Steph is just protected a lot more and now its really women who can go back at her. What is Mick going to due? Get his daughter to attack her?

In the next Holy Foley...

ReiGun

I don't understand what's the point of Steph if she never gets her comeuppance.

Watched some old late 90's Smackdown recently and I remembered Stephanie can be a really effective heel. Back then, she could get massive heat, but it worked because it was always accompanied by something like Jericho calling her names or Lita/Trish kicking her ass. Now it's just her shitting on people every episode with no real point to it all.

They keep teasing tension between her and Sasha and I wish they would run with it. They don't even need to have a match. Sasha getting fed up with Steph's shit, taking her down and putting her in the Bank Statement would do wonders to get Sasha some of her momentum back. Of course, with a heel turn looming for Banks, that's not happening.

Kaladin

Steph is just protected a lot more and now its really women who can go back at her. What is Mick going to due? Get his daughter to attack her?

Pretty much, this is the difference in Vince and Stephanie. Vince always got his from Austin, DX, anyone that crossed his path. Stephanie on the other hand is untouchable.

I'm always curious to know what ideas Shane had in creative that were apparently reported as terrible by more then one source.

Becky or Bayley need to be the ones to give Stephanie her comeuppance since they're both the female kind of equivalents of Bryan to make the feud work with Stephanie holding back a plucky babyface the fans love which she has already done before.

There is something kind of wrong (or just carny) about someone set to inherit a company, humiliating a man who crippled himself doing stupid for your company.

Kaladin

Bayley came as close as anyone has to giving Stephanie her comeuppance when she refused to give up her title. She trolled Stephanie with handing the belt over masterfully.

Heroman

Banned

Steph is just protected a lot more and now its really women who can go back at her. What is Mick going to do? Get his daughter to attack her?
The only reason why she does shit is she does it that she is a McMahon it the same reason why Shane plays wreslter cause who in the world is going to tell them no.

I'm always curious to know what ideas Shane had in creative that were apparently reported as terrible by more then one source.

I brought up not too long ago that apparently Shane and Kevin Dunn are close friends.

In 2009 (I think) Shane went to WWE and proposed he take over creative, this was backed by Dunn, as it would give Dunn more control in the company too.

So, with Shane and Dunn being chummy, I can't imagine how god awful his creative ideas are.

Hasney

Becky or Bayley need to be the ones to give Stephanie her comeuppance since they're both the female kind of equivalents of Bryan to make the feud work with Stephanie holding back a plucky babyface the fans love which she has already done before.

Shane's an ECW mark, so I bet it wasn't so much awful as it was just something that WWE would never do anymore.

Of course, it could be both.

I brought up not too long ago that apparently Shane and Kevin Dunn are close friends.

In 2009 (I think) Shane went to WWE and proposed he take over creative, this was backed by Dunn, as it would give Dunn more control in the company too.

So, with Shane and Dunn being chummy, I can't imagine how god awful his creative ideas are.
Yeah, I read something like that too. Was it the Vice article?

I've said it once before that while I'm not eagerly waiting for HHH and Stephanie to take over, it's gonna be great when one of the first things they do is getting rid of Dunn.

somedevil

In the next Holy Foley...

Well she did tweet this:

Woah woah woah woah Stephanie don't talk to my dad like that you dirty, bottom-feeding... (you know the rest) #RAW

Pretty much, this is the difference in Vince and Stephanie. Vince always got his from Austin, DX, anyone that crossed his path. Stephanie on the other hand is untouchable.

She wasn't during the attitude era days. Now she has more power and rightly so women should be the ones only allowed to touch her.

Yeah, I read something like that too. Was it the Vice article?

I've said it once before that while I'm not eagerly waiting for HHH and Stephanie to take over, it's gonna be great when one of the first things they do is getting rid of Dunn.

Yeah, the Vice article.

If Steph and HHH are opposed to the shit Dunn has brought in and wants to bring in then more power to them, really.

ReiGun

She wasn't during the attitude era days. Now she has more power and rightly so women should be the ones only allowed to touch her.

Women should be the only ones who have physical confrontations with her, but they could also let the men at least verbally stand up to her a little. Most of them just take it.

Hasney

Women should be the only ones who have physical confrontations with her, but they could also let the men at least verbally stand up to her a little. Most of them just take it.

Apart from Wresrlemania! It's the biggest stage so she can take a spear!

And also give Roman the biggest solo pop he ever had.

somedevil

Its hard for them. They let reigns do it or it comes out weird with Rollins kinda of threatening her children.

Also odds that Tom Philips is on Smackdown tonight? Nia brought it up on instagram:

ReiGun

Apart from Wresrlemania! It's the biggest stage so she can take a spear!

And also give Roman the biggest solo pop he ever had.
To their credit, that spear is the only thing I remember from that main event.

Its hard for them. They let reigns do it or it comes out weird with Rollins kinda of threatening her children.
Reigns was fine, but yeah idk what they were thinking with Rollins. Of course, Seth's face turn has been a mess in general, so there you go.

They should let Sami Zayn take some shots at Stephanie. It'd be Daniel Bryan 2.0, but that's not a bad lane for Sami.

Also odds that Tom Philips is on Smackdown tonight? Nia brought it up on instagram:
You just know they are clowning Phillips hard backstage.

Top Bottom