• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Spinky

You can still buy Darkseid from the in-game store for $6 USD if you didn't pre-order.

Brainiac too, for people who never ever plan on playing story mode, I guess.

Just requested to join on PS4 dunno how much I'll play pro but I'm assuming you contribute with multiverse too?

Haven't played against a human opponent or online since DoA Ultimate in OG Xbox. Pretty intimidating these days since I know I suck at these games.

Does anyone know if you have to go through the entire story again to have the branches count? Can you just select chapters and finish them different then back out to main menu

I'll approve your request in the morning. I just turned my PS4 off for the night.

So the only thing you get from linking to the mobile app is a Cyborg skin? I remember there being a handful of skins that transferred over in Injustice 1.

fernoca

I'm still surprised at the amount of stuff to do. My idea was to do a quick match then jump into Story Mode...then turned into 5 hours playing matches against CPU, Multiverse, looking at customization, creating Loadouts.

Stopped because In 2 days I only slept 4 hours because of work. XD

I'm still surprised at the amount of stuff to do. My idea was to do a quick match then jump into Story Mode...then turned into 5 hours playing matches against CPU, Multiverse, looking at customization, creating Loadouts.

Stopped because In 2 days I only slept 4 hours because of work. XD

It's crazy how much content has been stuffed into the game. I only just made it around to Story mode a couple of hours ago; I've been glued to Multiverse, both regular and Guild versions. I also jumped online into a few Ranked matches.

I'm currently on Chapter 5 of Story mode. How many chapters are there?

VLEXP

I have the game being delivered today, but I just had a quick question since I did not pay attention to the trailers/streams they have released. Is the loot system similar to infinite warfare where you have to grind keys to get one basic chest, or like overwatch where you are rewarded chest at random per games? I know there is currency, but what exactly are they and how easily are they obtained and how much does each item cost?

Thanks,

ajanke

So the only thing you get from linking to the mobile app is a Cyborg skin? I remember there being a handful of skins that transferred over in Injustice 1.

ya I got a cyborg skin and a diamond mother box. I think one more thing but I don't remember what.

korly

I have the game being delivered today, but I just had a quick question since I did not pay attention to the trailers/streams they have released. Is the loot system similar to infinite warfare where you have to grind keys to get one basic chest, or like overwatch where you are rewarded chest at random per games? I know there is currency, but what exactly are they and how easily are they obtained and how much does each item cost?

Thanks,

You get boxes way more frequently than in those other games. Some multiverse ladders give like 5 boxes at a time.

It just hit me.

Sub-Zero's gonna have different costumes and more importantly, SHADERS.

shocked_owl.gif

korly

Umm.... he wants a physical copy?

I don't understand why, but even if I DID understand why I still think that if he's actually frustrated about not being able to find it he should just buy it on the console. Same price! Unless he's going to beat it fast and re-sell it or something.

Thanks,

Gear is earned randomly after matches, regardless as to whether you win or lose. Mother Boxes are earned under multiple conditions, from levelling your profile up, to completing specific challenges in Multiverse mode or from Guild trophies. You can also purchase them using credits.

It's the only thing right now.

I would be surprised if there's not more stuff added in the future.

Alright, cool. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything somehow.

You also recieve a Diamond Mother Box when you initially link both versions, as well as daily bronze Mother Boxes.

Ah yes, I forgot about the diamond box. Thanks!

And one more question, is there any point to joining the GAF Guild if I don't play online? Yes, I'm one of those weird fighting game players who only plays vs AI or local. :p

wamberz1

And he has a lariat-esque anti air that hits both sides... and a sweep with the longest range in the game... that hits twice...
and pocket sand...

Swampy, me and you are going to have some fuuuuun

ajanke

And one more question, is there any point to joining the GAF Guild if I don't play online? Yes, I'm one of those weird fighting game players who only plays vs AI or local. :p

I think there are team up battles in the guild and a multiverse. So you don't have to be only PVP to contribute to the guild.

Joining a Guild grants you access to the Guild Multiverse and thus the exclusive rewards it offers. The challenges can be done solo, though your progress also contributes towards Guild trophies and rank advancement.

Q8D3vil

Yes, you can contribute to the guild by finishing the guild multiversw challenges.
Edit: beaten like gorrila

Top Bottom