• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega teases "2 x 5" video

.la1n

Honestly, Sega has handled their old catalog very well lately. I have to hand it to them for that.

Jawmuncher

If only this was Sega CD Related.

I'd be all over HD Sega CD games with the film transfer from the actual shoot which wasnt compresed.

5 games Sega can't sell individually, all bundled together for a reduced price would be great. I'd have a hard time pricing these games as solo releases but bundle them together for $15 and i'll probably buy them.

How do you sell VF2 on it's own when VF5FS is only $15 with amazing online play?

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Sega is doing their own Smash Bros rip off?

Or did they already do one?

I don't care, so I have no idea.

Rlan

5 games Sega can't sell individually, all bundled together for a reduced price would be great. I'd have a hard time pricing these games as solo releases but bundle them together for $15 and i'll probably buy them.

How do you sell VF2 on it's own when VF5FS is only $15 with amazing online play?

I think they've found their $10 price for anything old to be working out alright. Also Capcom did Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins even with MvsC2 and 3 available on current consoles.

$10 for each of these? I can see they giving that a go. They're set on making Megadrive / Master System era titles as bundle projects, while Saturn era + is $10.

P90

2 games for the Vita? The Vita has a 5" diagonal measure screen. Of course, the 3DS XL is 4.9" diagonal.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I think they've found their $10 price for anything old to be working out alright. Also Capcom did Marvel Vs. Capcom Origins even with MvsC2 and 3 available on current consoles.

$10 for each of these? I can see they giving that a go. They're set on making Megadrive / Master System era titles as bundle projects, while Saturn era + is $10.

I'm not sure they could even charge $10 for some of these. Virtua Striker? Nah. Virtual On? VOOT was $10!

Sonic Futsal...

2 teams - 5 players.

I kid! LOL

yNBs9.jpg

You were saying?

Platy

Sega is doing their own Smash Bros rip off?

Or did they already do one?

I don't care, so I have no idea.

THEORICALY sega was did their "smash bros rip off" (Fighters Megamix) in 1996, 3 years before Smash Bros.... so they theoricaly invented the mascot fighter genre

But was made in a style closer to Virtua Fighter than the actual smahs bros mechanic... and had characters from Virtual Fighter 2 (praticaly all of then), Fighting Vipers (praticaly all too), Sonic Fighters (incluinding the Dynamite Dux dude), girl from Virtua Cop 2, 2 characters from Virtua Fighter Kids, the infamous Hornet from Daytona USA, one character from an underground mega drive game and .... the Am2 PALM TREE

Top Bottom