• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Mattiator

Hey everyone quick question which to use?

B line trauma with firefly, rodeo, snapshot,send it, and flared magwell

Or

Another nitc

Firefly, outlaw, high caliber rounds, explosive rounds, and flared magwell.

What would be the ideal set up.
Thanks a bunch :).

Mindlog

We intentionally don't make it to ogres until a "serious" kill attempt, but that's not a bad idea I guess. If everyone knows the ogre room anyway.
Might be worth camping one of those bottom towers during Ogre phase since that is a very popular tactic right now.
Have HM Crota CP - anyone want to form a group and try it? Have a bunch of heavy synth and the Ghorn, but still trying to beat it for the first time in HM.
I'm about ready to get my Warlock back in the killing mood. If we can get a group together soon.
Ghorn and my last 100 Heavy synth :[
Bring more Xur!

gdt

Or

Another nitc

Firefly, outlaw, high caliber rounds, explosive rounds, and flared magwell.

NITC.

jaaz

The thing about HM Crota now is that now with no real Crota cheese left (for now anyways), you know those that killed Crota and wear glowhoo killed him legit. With the initial Atheon cheese and the Crota Normal mode disconnect cheese, this is the first time that's happened. Bungie did a nice job fixing the cheeses before HM dropped.

CLBridges

Now that the strats are established for Crota Hm and people are downing him, the mood of this community has changed a lot lol. I'm glad to see it though and I still need to get one more Crota kill on my alt. before reset. Hopefully some groups will be forming once I get back home tonight, really want to get that scout.

I'm supposed to help a noob through his first raid tonight but I feel like cold shit.
Really just feel like having some soup and watching anime or Brooklyn 99 or something I dunno.

I DID promise so I should do it

10922577_349395798600513_5651589336158691815_o.jpg

fabulous-kid-white-dance.gif

dB Viper

Haven't run the raid yet on my 32 hunter, but cleared Hard Mode on both my other 32's.

Quick question - can you get the Hunger of Crota on Hard Mode Crota? Or is it only dropping on Normal?

Wanting to see if I should run Normal or Hard mode. I have all of the Hard Mode weapons already, but double drops would be nice if HoC is included?

Anyone know?

Stubo

Or

Another nitc

Firefly, outlaw
, high caliber rounds, explosive rounds, and flared magwell.

My pick. Love this gun!

Ambitious

Does anyone know how to delete photos that were taken in game off your PS4? I have a ton that I don't really need or want just taking up space.

This reminds me: Is there a way to directly jump to the end of the screenshot list? I hate having to scroll through hundreds of screenshots every time I want to share the one I just made.

Top Bottom