• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

Tizoc

he's fun but not the "jobro" of the part

...also he's a god damn nazi
But deep inside he has the burning passion of a jobro
I+want+rudolf+von+stroheim+to+be+my+stand+_c4876a75f7e3dab163658bcc08453e33.jpg

cntr

Banned
One of the best secret jokes of Part 2: except for the very end when Stroheim saves Joseph from the plane, everything he and the Nazis do only make the situation worse.

cntr

Banned
Yooo, that chapter was good. Rai, yo!

And lots of info on the Rock Humans! The new Rokakaka really is Jojolion's Red Stone of Aja, huh?

caliph95

Yooo, that chapter was good. Rai, yo!

And lots of info on the Rock Humans! The new Rokakaka really is Jojolion's Red Stone of Aja, huh?
Does that mean we going to have Ultimate Jobin (I know he's not rocky human, he can combine with one as well.with his mom)
So far, Jojolion is a combination of
part 1 (if we count Steel Ball Run), 4 and 2
It's Josuke/Kira fighting the pillar men with gender bent Koichi

So yes

Does that mean we going to have Ultimate Jobin (I know he's not rocky human, he can combine with one as well.with his mom)

It's Josuke/Kira fighting the pillar men with gender bent Koichi

So yes

this is a description for part 8

and there are people who are actually worried about jojo spoilers

cntr

Banned
the Rock Humans are basically Pillar Men except as a secret conspiracy rather than immortal vampire people

...or "what would happen if Kars didn't invent the stone mask and genocide everyone?"

dickroach

so I'm like half way through Diamond is Unbreakable and I really like the pace of part 4 compared to part 3. I like that not every stand user is trying to kill the main characters. I like that the show isn't just the main characters fight this guy with a stand, and then that guy with a stand, and then some other guy with a stand, over and over and over.
I like that the people whose stands the main cast deals with are people who are given some real personality and actually join the cast themselves.
good stuff

I read through Part 5 when I have mandatory but boring classes, almost lost my shit since I just got to
Trish's
stand call. So glad that wasn't spoiled.

Better than Part 4 so far even though none of the powers make any sense, they gotta make that anime.

I read through Part 5 when I have mandatory but boring classes, almost lost my shit since I just got to
Trish's

Better than Part 4 so far even though none of the powers make any sense, they gotta make that anime.
WANABEEEE is great lol. Don't worry...the powers will consistently not make any fucking sense. Have fun with Green Day.

caliph95

Trish's

*Jaded awakens*

Part 5 honestly has some of the best stand battles in Jojo

*Jaded awakens*

Part 5 honestly has some of the best stand battles in Jojo
Oh for sure for sure! I'm hoping once they animated I'll be able to understand what's happening better for a few of them. Any one with Mista in particular is a 10/10 so far.

WANABEEEE is great lol. Don't worry...the powers will consistently not make any fucking sense. Have fun with Green Day.
I was already smiling when they said the name of the stand.... couldn't handle it lol

Lunar15

Part 6 is as batshit insane as it is because when Araki looked up stuff about Florida, he realized he had already a huge bar to clear.

Part 6 is as batshit insane as it is because when Araki looked up stuff about Florida, he realized he had already a huge bar to clear.
I like Part 6 when it's bat shit and fun, not when it's bat shit and what in the flaming mother of fuck is even going on here logically.

That would be hilarious

*woosh sound* To Be Continued

YO I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT
Start with images of Giorno growing up idolizing gangsters... transition to the whole gang hanging out and saving each others necks right around the point they start talking about friends.

Y'all know you want it.

cntr

Banned
WANNABEEEE is benissimo. And Part 5 does have some of the best fights. There's probably like, only two or three fights I'd call boring.

My top three is still 7, 4, and 6, tho. Jolyne's too good.
And I like Weather.

Now I really hope Part 5s ending is Wannabe by the Spice Girls. It kind of fits?
Wannabe for the first half and King Crimson for the second half is the dream, yo.

StayDead

Yeah, but at least Caesar wasn't a Nazi and had a really sad death.

Wait, was Caesar a fascist?

Ceasers death is nearly as pathetic as Zipelli's though.

"I MUST GO AAND DIE BECAUSE IT IS MY DESTINY!"

- dude, you don't need to go in there on your own.

MY DESTINY! *runs in and dies*

Ceasers death is nearly as pathetic as Zipelli's though.

"I MUST GO AAND DIE BECAUSE IT IS MY DESTINY!"

- dude, you don't need to go in there on your own.

MY DESTINY! *runs in and dies*
All of that Italian passion and Bryce Papenbrook acting overrode his logic circuits.

caliph95

He could have waited like 10 minutes for the Jojo and Lisa Lisa to help him, but no, he had to avenge his families honor or some shit.
Talking about the other Zepelli

IIRC Joseph didn't have much time at the end And Whammu was leaving

Though him attacking him was probably rash again IIRC

To be fair, Caesar pretty much won. Wammu made a comeback through dumb luck.

By that logic, Lisa Lisa pretty much won her fight with Kars, but Kars made a comeback through cheating.

Basically, everyone in BT except for Joseph is a jobber. It's what allows him to pull off such amazing bullshit. There's hiding from that fact.

By that logic, Lisa Lisa pretty much won her fight with Kars, but Kars made a comeback through cheating.

Basically, everyone in BT except for Joseph is a jobber. It's what allows him to pull off such amazing bullshit. There's hiding from that fact.
This is why Part 2 can never be my favorite part. The casts in 4,5 and 6 don't job for the JoJo. Narancia fights that shit out himself and they were great.

I think I've seen people who don't like post-Part 2 for the sole fact that the Jojos aren't there to have an influence on EVERYTHING in their respective stories. They loved that Joseph was the central focus

And whenever I am seeing or remembering Caesar's death scene...all I can think of is how much sadder I felt when witnessing Shew's death in that Hokuto no Ken movie

Top Bottom