• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the heck is with posters that post creepy AF images?

Hex

Banned
tumblr_olynfu1gxl1upo4tmo1_500.gif

Is this from something?
Always found the running part funny.

"Mother" or something like that.

Horror movie from yesteryear.

Perpetuating the negative stereotypes about adoption just like that Orphan movie or whatever it was called where it was like a 45 year old woman with an anti-aging disease.

Shadic7700

The actual narrative is boring garbage. And, again, I'm kind of a wuss and I avoid creepy pasta (except the SCP wiki for some reason) like the plague. But I was actually angry that I had wasted my time reading that story when I was done.

But the image is just really hard to look at.
Shit man now you've got me wanting to go back to the wiki but it's so late.... pls remind me they aren't real
I'm 22 and I'm still scared of fake stories :-/

Shit man now you've got me wanting to go back to the wiki but it's so late.... pls remind me they aren't real

It's not real. As dozens of tragic gaming addiction public Internet cafe deaths will show you if you stay awake that long you just die from a weakened immune system and you don't channel extra dimensional entities into this realm.

Edit: Holy crap briefs?! He really is a man-child.

The actual narrative is boring garbage. And, again, I'm kind of a wuss and I avoid creepy pasta (except the SCP wiki for some reason) like the plague. But I was actually angry that I had wasted my time reading that story when I was done.

But the image is just really hard to look at.

It's a Halloween prop

tumblr_nuzw29LLJe1uoh5nqo1_500.jpg

Huh, I could have sworn I saw it in some metal music video posted in a different creepy thread. Maybe they just took clips from it? Or maybe I'm conflating some things.

Clips from that movie have been used in tons of music videos on Youtube, for metal off the top of my head I know there's a Neurosis video that uses it.

takriel

You mean the picture from the Russian Sleep Experiment? It's not real, no. It's actually a big statue that some sick mind created.

Dynomutt

This is not remotely creepy. Unless you are talking about something else.

Sleep paralyse is no fucking big deal, every one will experience it eventually. And you will learn to break out of it after you have had it for a few times.

Unless... you have done something bad and have been living with guilt. Can't help you there.
What? You got all that from a GIF? It's from the short that inspired Lights Out...

Grug

This stuff used to trigger me hard, especially when I had rampant anxiety but now I can handle it all with aplomb.

The associated image is creepy and it's of what I can only assume is a burn victim of some kind but this poor mutilated nigh-skeletal human in a black and white photograph.

Might be like a post-Hiroshima picture or something, never wanted to look at it for long enough to try and find the original source.

It's just a Halloween prop.

gtazP1o.jpg

80658ce4fc194c4e39d935c992c06d8d.jpg

halloween-props-7.gif

Edit: didn't see your post Gravy Boat.

Top Bottom