• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Panther - Official Trailer

Nesotenso

Not attacking you by any means....

But I hear this almost -every- single CGI movie that comes out, and usually from the trailers. How can you tell? What are people's eyes seeing that sticks out so much that others can't see? Is it something I'd need to pause frame by frame to see?

because it is a work in progress for most comic book trailers? They will be working on it right till January in this case.

And for this just look at some of the panther suit scenes involving the cars, running up the building etc.

Bleepey

Certainly doesn't look like a TV show. I am pretty hyped for this movie. This is purely conjecture and something hypothetical on my part:

I think Captain America being a part of the Wakandan Army is being set up.
I mean let's look at it, he was in Wakanda at the end of Captain America.
Infinity War had him wearing what looks like Wakandan armour.

it will be one hell of a twist if
Captain America becomes Captain Wakanda.
Calling it now.

strafer

Certainly doesn't look like a TV show. I am pretty hyped for this movie. This is purely conjecture and something hypothetical on my part:

I mean let's look at it, he was in Wakanda at the end of Captain America.
Infinity War had him wearing what looks like Wakandan armour.

it will be one hell of a twist if
Captain America becomes Captain Wakanda.
Calling it now.

Is that a thing that happens?

Infinite

The first teaser was a little more exciting with the music IMO, but this trailer showed a lot more.
Honestly, the thing that made the first trailer amazing for me was the sets colors and costume designs. It looked unlike any other mcu movie.

Donos

Finally, the movie that will unite even Marvel and DC fans
giphy.gif

Crappy poster tho

MONEY !

ZeoVGM

Banned

it will be one hell of a twist if Captain America becomes Captain Wakanda.

Calling it now.

Not happening.

Donos

Saw the other trailer/teaser whatever in an IMAX before Blade Runner last week and that was already hype. When the music pumped with the BP title i got goosebumps.

Bookmark this post and call me out when the movie releases. If i am wrong, I am wrong, If i am right, well, told you so. I will continue to be an insufferable, condescending prick.
Lol, that is 100% not happening. This movie is not gonna piss off every black audience with that.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Haven't even seen the movie yet, but this already wins for best costuming. These are next year's fashion looks for sure.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Looks amazing!

Top Bottom