• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

saeaI1j.jpg

My ami ami package arrived and now I have more nendos in the package then I do out lol

MLvh5pg.jpg

tCx9Cis.jpg

QmAXcay.jpg

Finally got around to opening and posing Yukiko and Koujaku.

Anyone else have a Yukiko?
Her hair makes her hard to pose and put on a stand properly

Edit nm I figured it out but her peg's don't fit on Koujaku stand

Yarbskoo

Got my Toon Zelda and she's so goddam cute.
zNc8uVH.png
qxEhnjA.png
kKM2hVN.png
KigfRlx.png

Not only does she look great next to Toon Link, but she even comes with some accessories to make him look even better.

Jaxec

Hello all. I am trying to order the Choromatsu nendoroid from Okatumode and I'm not really understanding how ordering it works. I though it was already released, but I'm seeing that it says preorder and that it will be released in January 2017. I've never ordered Nendoroids so it's a bit confusing. I want to get all six matsu for my friend for Christmas so I was wondering if anyone knew which site had all of them available to order right know?

Blues1990

Got my Toon Zelda and she's so goddam cute.
zNc8uVH.png
qxEhnjA.png
kKM2hVN.png
KigfRlx.png

Not only does she look great next to Toon Link, but she even comes with some accessories to make him look even better.
This is brilliant. My order was cancelled, so I'm hoping to obtain Tetra/Zelda at a retail outlet. I honestly would love a Tetra Nendoroid.

Is there any difference between the April and August release of Saitama?

Nah. Some figures just end up being popular so they get rereleased. Sometimes a manufacturer will recolor a figure to differentiate the two releases, but that's usually not the case with Nendos. If you're not a picky collector that needs the first release, just pick whichever you prefer.

Nah. Some figures just end up being popular so they get rereleased. Sometimes a manufacturer will recolor a figure to differentiate the two releases, but that's usually not the case with Nendos. If you're not a picky collector that needs the first release, just pick whichever you prefer.
Thanks! Guess I'll go with the first release since they're the same price.

Wichu

I wanted to liven up my shelf a little. So I decided to join NendoGAF.

Please send help.

hMq2WMM.jpg

The shelf (or at least the interesting bits)

ripPgwl.jpg

"Hey, Yukiko. We should collaborate on a RPG."
"You're not going to sneak J-pop and idols into it, are you?"

58uTwU0.jpg

"NO, THAT'S WRONG!"
"And since when were you an expert on neurology? *sigh* Can you just call that Matsuda guy for me?"

0MWzk2V.jpg

"You look happy. Are you a cat person too?"
"It looks just like my friend's cat!"

aJ7UWyp.jpg

"Reshiram, use Fusion Flare and bring forth a new world of truth!"

EGTiKnl.jpg

"Reshiram's fiery attack won't hurt Metal Upa if I take it with me!"

rz9B2zx.jpg

"How to Magically Alter Limb Proportions to Fit In with Actual Nendos"

Bonus:
HD454Z7.jpg

The best scene in The Yarn Lego Chronicles X.

The next Pokémon Nendo had better be Lillie + Nebby.

Bii

Going to run through my Nendos and offload what I don't need. Anyone interested in buying some ship girls and some odds/ends here and there? I can have an exact list tomorrow.

Bii

$35 each, unless noted. Shipping not included. All were purchased from AmiAmi and are still new/sealed. I might have a few others...can take photos later.

405 Kongo
443 Hiei
491 Kirishima
495 Haruna
551 Oyodo - $25
564 Katori - $25

475 Elsa - $25
550 Anna - $25
544 Kirby

Theonik

$35 each, unless noted. Shipping not included. All were purchased from AmiAmi and are still new/sealed. I might have a few others...can take photos later.

405 Kongo
443 Hiei
491 Kirishima
495 Haruna
551 Oyodo - $25
564 Katori - $25

475 Elsa - $25
550 Anna - $25
544 Kirby
I'd be up for Kongo

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Is Otaku Mode legit? I'm trying to buy the Kirby nenderoid but it's so much cheaper than other shops it made me a little paranoid for a second.

https://otakumode.com/shop/55e5110eeb011b0567d8e2c7/Nendoroid-Kirby-s-Dream-Land-Kirby

Thought this one would be plentiful like Link figs, oh well.

They definitely are legit (I remember someone on either here or Action Figure GAF talking about how awesome the site is), and they currently have a successful Kickstarter for a VN.. However for your link, I got "The merchant is not active."

Chorazin

I haven't bought Nendo's in a while, but of course I hear the YEN is weak to USD right now so I went to AmiAmi's pre-owned section and snagged a Lin Cheerful edition for less than $10 and 2011 Racing Miku for less than $20. #goodproblems

EDIT: Oh and I'll have everything I need to finish lighting my Nendo display tonight!

EDIT 2: Uuuugh the new LED strips in the long boxes doesn't match the ones in the square cases very well. Oh well, It'll do! I have two more square cases that sit below the lit ones that I'll be installing lights for this weekend.

TwV9MyAl.jpg

Top Bottom