• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I like .... introduce myself or something?

I mean look at this fucked up shit.
268982f2e2.gif
The hurricane was gonna hit us, then said "nope, you SE Virginia guys are cool, I'll hit Florida again.. fuck Florida"

FloatOn

oh god fucking damnit

spooky empire just got shut down due to the storm. I was stoked to hang out with the kids from stranger things

='(

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I live in VA Beach, it's a way better area than the rest of the state. I lived in the DMV before here for ref.

I live in VA Beach, it's a way better area than the rest of the state. I lived in the DMV before here for ref.
*high five*

I live in Norfolk, though I lived in this area almost all my life. I suffered through beltway traffic once and decided NoVA wasn't for me. Though the HRBT during rush hour isn't any better....

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I have to drive through the tunnel to P mouth everyday, HRBT traffic is soooo ooorr much better than beltway.

Misha

Banned
*high five*

I live in Norfolk, though I lived in this area almost all my life. I suffered through beltway traffic once and decided NoVA wasn't for me. Though the HRBT during rush hour isn't any better....
I have cousins that live on the eastern shore and another that lives in Blacksburg.
You have a lot of very different areas in your state. But yeah the traffic sucks in nova. My sister used to have a lot of soccer tournaments around Dulles and it wasn't fun

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
God damn it, how did YKN beat me when he left gaf for a year halfway through? Alright Vazra well played mate, out of respect I'm going to tell you my plans to dethrone you to your face.

You can dethrone me but it doesnt matter cause in the end we both have no life if we post that much.

zeemumu

Gaften is the name of my monk in WoW

I have yet to find more non-evil clowns. In fact, the list of evil clowns has expanded exponentially.

Fluvian

Banned
Challenge Ceal in Mortal Kombat
if you dare

Feenix
You understand now

Yes, me someone who can't fight and has fragile wrists is going to challenge someone in the military who has implied (she probably said it out right at one point but I didn't see it) that she knows Jiu Jitsu.
That's certainly a fair fight and one I have a chance in/

Numb

Yes, me someone who can't fight and has fragile wrists is going to challenge someone in the military who has implied (she probably said it out right at one point but I didn't see it) that she knows Jiu Jitsu.
That's certainly a fair fight and one I have a chance in/

You didn't even try so how do you know
It's the same thing as food or trying a new show. I think

Fluvian

Banned
Vaz always has your back
Any which way you want
8143-2fd2091223cb47f93039baef00d0c7c4.jpg

You know you're second on the leader board right? do you really want to spend the rest of your life in Vaz's shadow?

*Sneaks up to Vazra and whispers, Listen he's gaining on you, he clearly wants you place as no1 and will stop at nothing to win, you need to deal with him now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom