• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

WrassleGAF Power Rankings | Dec. 2, 2016

1. Browny
2. Autumn Wind
3. Bronx-Man
4. Fox318
5. Sephzilla
6. UrbanDandy
7. excelsiorlef
8. Caderfix
9. Sibersk Esto
10. SomewhatGravy
11. slightconfuse
12. Hasney
T-13. Zach
T-13. Data West
15. Biggest-Geek-Ever
16. Heroman
17. Nocturnowl
18. Man God
19. Sweeney Tom
20. Mahonay
21. Pop-O-Matic
22. Barrage
23. miserable
24. sf2fanatic
25. Menome

Dropped from the rankings: klonere, imbask, LiQuid!, Hycran, HazySaiyan

<3

1. Browny
2. Autumn Wind
3. Bronx-Man
4. Fox318
5. Sephzilla
6. UrbanDandy
7. excelsiorlef
8. Caderfix
9. Sibersk Esto
10. SomewhatGravy
11. slightconfuse
12. Hasney
T-13. Zach
T-13. Data West
15. Biggest-Geek-Ever
16. Heroman
17. Nocturnowl
18. Man God
19. Sweeney Tom
20. Mahonay
21. Pop-O-Matic
22. Barrage
23. miserable
24. sf2fanatic
25. Menome

Looks like I can still go based on this list.

*Stares at Blue, roll up Fridays still in effect*

wFD84.gif

#NeverForget

1. Browny
2. Autumn Wind
3. Bronx-Man
4. Fox318
5. Sephzilla
6. UrbanDandy
7. excelsiorlef
8. Caderfix
9. Sibersk Esto
10. SomewhatGravy
11. slightconfuse
12. Hasney
T-13. Zach
T-13. Data West
15. Biggest-Geek-Ever
16. Heroman
17. Nocturnowl
18. Man God
19. Sweeney Tom
20. Mahonay
21. Pop-O-Matic
22. Barrage
23. miserable
24. sf2fanatic
25. Menome

i got dropped so hard im not even on the dropped list.

I'm being treated like i couldn't break a table cause i weigh 98 pounds.

Xion385

1. Browny
2. Autumn Wind
3. Bronx-Man
4. Fox318
5. Sephzilla
6. UrbanDandy
7. excelsiorlef
8. Caderfix
9. Sibersk Esto
10. SomewhatGravy
11. slightconfuse
12. Hasney
T-13. Zach
T-13. Data West
15. Biggest-Geek-Ever
16. Heroman
17. Nocturnowl
18. Man God
19. Sweeney Tom
20. Mahonay
21. Pop-O-Matic
22. Barrage
23. miserable
24. sf2fanatic
25. Menome

Damn. I got buried harder than Summer Rae.

Kinda curious, is those seats usually the first to go other than the nosebleeds?

Nah. Usually nose bleed go first because it's the cheapest way to get in. I've noticed it goes

Front Row
Nose Bleed
Be on TV seats
Ramp seats

I got ramp seats right next to wrestlers when WWE came to Los Angeles back in July. I was able to high five a bunch of the wrestlers and even got a fist bump from Reigns.

Syder

I figured there were enough marks out there aspiring to be the next Brock Lesnar guy that ringside seats would disappear immediately.

NXT spoiler:
Turns out that Sanity angle with Sawyer Fulton not being around and Big Damo constantly interfering has led to him being apart of Sanity as he's in a match with the faction at tonight's house show.

Pikma

Banned
NXT spoiler:
Turns out that Sanity angle with Sawyer Fulton not being around and Big Damo constantly interfering has led to him being apart of Sanity as he's in a match with the faction at tonight's house show.
And where the hell's Sawyer?

I liked him :(

Becky does a Bexplex off the top rope. Both of them go through it so it's enough weight to break the table but Becky's the one who wins.

Or the table is gimmicked to fuck that if one of them accidentally touches the thing it'll just collapse.

The Hardys and Dudleys have been involved in some pretty good tables matches. Royal Rumble 2000 And Survivor Series 2002, to be exact. I also enjoyed a tables with Angle that I think took place after in August 2001 with Kurt Angle vs. The Dudleys.

ReiGun

I could never buy into table matches because, like the Royal Rumble, it's a match built around doing something that's usually pretty easy for wrestlers to do that suddenly becomes nearly impossible. Unlike the Rumble, however, they aren't nearly as fun for me to suspend my disbelief.

Table matches should be like two out of three falls. First person to put their opponent through a table twice wins. That way it can be a bit more fun to watch.

Anyone sitting on a secret archive of the old 5 Questions with the Champ? I loved that Cena but they're basically gone from the net.

So Broken Matt just showed up on the ROH show and challenged the Young Bucks and The Briscoes. Said he'd have to come and delete them.

Guess TNA and ROH are partners now?

ReiGun

So Broken Matt just showed up on the ROH show and challenged the Young Bucks and The Briscoes. Said he'd have to come and delete them.

Guess TNA and ROH are partners now?

Probably just for Total Nonstop Deletion. Matt said he would appear at various promotions if they allowed their Tag Teams to join in.

Hmm, well then idk. TNA seems to let the Hardy's do whatever they want, so it could just be more of that. But if it's a full partnership of some kind, more power to them.

Maybe it's a play by TNA to keep him from WWE. Like "hey we'll let you work anywhere else if you don't leave". Cause we know he's a top target of WWE right now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Almost everyone under TNA contract works taping to taping and can do whatever they want besides WWE outside of it.

Top Bottom