• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

KakarimB
Member
(12-06-2017, 12:58 AM)
KakarimB's Avatar
In case you want to know how to unlock the Secret Golden Chest in the Lighthouse
Youtube Guide

Rewards are: 1000 glimmer, 3 Mercury Tokens and 1 Legendary Engram
Lasty95
Member
(12-06-2017, 12:59 AM)
Lasty95's Avatar

Originally Posted by SRTtoZ

So the one thing I was looking forward to most (HDR on PS4 Pro) is bugged. FML.


What's the deal?

Didn't seem to be working when I checked earlier.
footlocksean
Member
(12-06-2017, 01:53 AM)
footlocksean's Avatar
I went I had and bought this game because I think I'm addicted to enhanced titles LOL. Got the X One X version and HDR looks brilliant on it. I'm guessing it has a dynamic resolution scaler because at times it looks sharp and stunning and it others it looks average. Did you would have liked the Jackie's to be cleaned up a little bit more also
SRTtoZ
Member
(12-06-2017, 01:54 AM)
SRTtoZ's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lasty95

What's the deal?

Didn't seem to be working when I checked earlier.

Bungie is aware but its just clearly not enabled. I thought the patch wasn't live because I started the game and didn't have that flicker to black screen you always get when you start HDR games. I guess we'll probably get a fix when the next update drops on the 12th.
CLBridges
Member
(12-06-2017, 03:06 AM)
CLBridges's Avatar
I really genuinely dislike PvP in D2. It's really become a chore for me when completing milestones etc.
unknownphysicz
Member
(12-06-2017, 03:17 AM)

Originally Posted by Gibran7

Is hdr working on the Xbox version ?

hdr is working for me on xbox i have a Hisense 43 inch 4k tv though
Lasty95
Member
(12-06-2017, 04:06 AM)
Lasty95's Avatar

Originally Posted by CLBridges

I really genuinely dislike PvP in D2. It's really become a chore for me when completing milestones etc.

I see that not everyone's enjoying it, but personally I love the state of the Crucible right now.

Team focused, aggressive play.

Enough verity in the meta right now too.

What is it you don't like?
lefty1117
Member
(12-06-2017, 04:23 AM)
I played Destiny 2 for a good two hours or so and I haven't touched it in weeks. I'm not exactly sure why. Something about it isn't grabbing me this time.
MrBenchmark
Member
(12-06-2017, 04:30 AM)
MrBenchmark's Avatar

Originally Posted by unknownphysicz

hdr is working for me on xbox i have a Hisense 43 inch 4k tv though

Deej posted earlier that PS4 will be addressed soon they are working on it. It's working perfectly fine on Xbox.
Golgo 13
Member
(12-06-2017, 05:50 AM)
Golgo 13's Avatar

Originally Posted by footlocksean

I went I had and bought this game because I think I'm addicted to enhanced titles LOL. Got the X One X version and HDR looks brilliant on it. I'm guessing it has a dynamic resolution scaler because at times it looks sharp and stunning and it others it looks average. Did you would have liked the Jackie's to be cleaned up a little bit more also

Hmm, no mention of dynamic resolution in the patch notes, just “4k”. Weird. HDR must be nice though
czk51
Member
(12-06-2017, 06:04 AM)
czk51's Avatar
Completed the new public event, reward: 2 tokens, 1 blue.

Completed the new public event heroic, reward: 2 tokens, 1 blue.
Kamina
Member
(12-06-2017, 06:20 AM)
Kamina's Avatar

Originally Posted by czk51

Completed the new public event, reward: 2 tokens, 1 blue.

Completed the new public event heroic, reward: 2 tokens, 1 blue.

What did you expect?
Freeman76
Member
(12-06-2017, 08:03 AM)
Freeman76's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kamina

What did you expect?

A reason to do it in heroic maybe?
MrBenchmark
Member
(12-06-2017, 08:56 AM)
MrBenchmark's Avatar

Originally Posted by Golgo 13

Hmm, no mention of dynamic resolution in the patch notes, just “4k”. Weird. HDR must be nice though

In patch notes
4K and HDR Support
Upgraded resolution to adaptive 4K with high dynamic range on the PlayStation 4 Pro
Upgraded resolution to 4K with high dynamic range on the Xbox One X


PS4 =dynamic

Xbox one x True 4k
Lasty95
Member
(12-06-2017, 09:17 AM)
Lasty95's Avatar
Pro was already 4K though.

Been enjoying it since launch.
PaNaMa
Member
(12-06-2017, 01:57 PM)
PaNaMa's Avatar
It might just be me, but i found on Xbox one X, with the enhanced patch yesterday, the 4K setting and 1080p setting didn't look as different as i'd expected. the 4K mode was blowing me away, but then i changed to 1080 and it almost looked cleaner or something. Maybe it's better AA or ansio or whatever in 1080p mode than 4K. Both were in HDR, but I was amazed how the 1080p looked, to the point i think I preferred it to the 4k.
Am I nuts? (it was late and I was tired. I'll revisit again after work today)
LostDonkey
Member
(12-06-2017, 02:25 PM)
LostDonkey's Avatar
This game is so good. Most fun I've had in a long time with a shooter.
grfunkulus
Member
(12-06-2017, 03:56 PM)
grfunkulus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lasty95

I see that not everyone's enjoying it, but personally I love the state of the Crucible right now.

Team focused, aggressive play.

Enough verity in the meta right now too.

What is it you don't like?

Well, they introduced a hilariously broken trace rifle to the game that has an optimal time to kill that’s literally half of most of the better guns in the game...and still 50% fast than my beloved last hope sidearm which they nerfed while leaving better devils and mida basically untouched. Uriels also received a damage BUFF (alongside a minor accuracy nerf) for god knows what reason.

A folder (edit:toddler but folder works too) could do better balance adjusting than this. I thought they’d learned something in 3 years of destiny 1 crucible but not really it seems. Still enjoying it because there is some good variety to be had if you’re not playing the sweatiest of sweaties (or maybe people are just excited to try new gear atm).

I really love this game but some of the decisions are baffling and seem to support the Schrier article revealing Bungie’s utter lack of flexibility at the top of management (and confirmation bias that goes on there with things that aren’t good and really need changing).
here4payne
Member
(12-06-2017, 04:12 PM)
here4payne's Avatar

Originally Posted by PaNaMa

It might just be me, but i found on Xbox one X, with the enhanced patch yesterday, the 4K setting and 1080p setting didn't look as different as i'd expected. the 4K mode was blowing me away, but then i changed to 1080 and it almost looked cleaner or something. Maybe it's better AA or ansio or whatever in 1080p mode than 4K. Both were in HDR, but I was amazed how the 1080p looked, to the point i think I preferred it to the 4k.
Am I nuts? (it was late and I was tired. I'll revisit again after work today)

Does this game have a 4K/1080p toggle on the Xbox One X? Or were you moving between two different TV sets?
Nesses
Member
(12-06-2017, 04:41 PM)

Originally Posted by here4payne

Does this game have a 4K/1080p toggle on the Xbox One X? Or were you moving between two different TV sets?

No toggle. 4K/30fps with HDR. No 4K assets, just resolution.

Edit: Most likely you'll see super sampling. (i think)
PaNaMa
Member
(12-06-2017, 05:12 PM)
PaNaMa's Avatar

Originally Posted by here4payne

Does this game have a 4K/1080p toggle on the Xbox One X? Or were you moving between two different TV sets?

I'd go to Xbox dashboard, change from 4K to 1080. Go back into game and look. Then back to dashboard settings and repeat. There's no in game toggle, you have to do from Xbox video settings
duhmetree
Member
(12-06-2017, 08:36 PM)
duhmetree's Avatar
Destiny 2 as a whole is such a massive letdown and disappointment. We've heard some grumblings of internal issues at Bungie and the product shows it. There seems to be bad leadership and management with non-existent communication between teams.

The game plays like pencil pushers are making the major gameplay decisions. It's as if they do not even play the game. I know Luke Smith and some at Bungie are "Hobbyists"... This game is not their vision for Destiny... I fail to accept that.

I really would like to know who is making these flawed and misguided decisions at Bungie. What are 700+ developers doing to produce such minute and bland content? Who the heck is writing this childish story? Who's directing these people? How are we not getting new exotics? How is there not strike-specific loot? In many ways Destiny 1 feels like the sequel to Destiny 2.
here4payne
Member
(12-06-2017, 08:46 PM)
here4payne's Avatar

Originally Posted by Nesses

No toggle. 4K/30fps with HDR. No 4K assets, just resolution.

Edit: Most likely you'll see super sampling. (i think)

Thanks

Originally Posted by PaNaMa

I'd go to Xbox dashboard, change from 4K to 1080. Go back into game and look. Then back to dashboard settings and repeat. There's no in game toggle, you have to do from Xbox video settings

Makes way more sense than what I was thinking. Thanks
Mitsuda Maniac
Junior Member
(12-06-2017, 09:00 PM)
Mitsuda Maniac's Avatar

Originally Posted by grfunkulus

Well, they introduced a hilariously broken trace rifle to the game that has an optimal time to kill that’s literally half of most of the better guns in the game...and still 50% fast than my beloved last hope sidearm which they nerfed while leaving better devils and mida basically untouched. Uriels also received a damage BUFF (alongside a minor accuracy nerf) for god knows what reason.

A folder (edit:toddler but folder works too) could do better balance adjusting than this. I thought they’d learned something in 3 years of destiny 1 crucible but not really it seems. Still enjoying it because there is some good variety to be had if you’re not playing the sweatiest of sweaties (or maybe people are just excited to try new gear atm).

I really love this game but some of the decisions are baffling and seem to support the Schrier article revealing Bungie’s utter lack of flexibility at the top of management (and confirmation bias that goes on there with things that aren’t good and really need changing).

What is the OP rifle named?
cormack12
Member
(12-06-2017, 09:11 PM)
cormack12's Avatar

Originally Posted by duhmetree

Destiny 2 as a whole is such a massive letdown and disappointment. We've heard some grumblings of internal issues at Bungie and the product shows it. There seems to be bad leadership and management with non-existent communication between teams.

I think it's because the core gameplay is actually decent. Having now completed the Osiris DLC I feel like I paid money to be able to level up further if that makes sense. The reasons being

spoilers relating to content and levels in Osiris DLC
1. The enemies are still Vex (reskinned or a slight modification), cabal and fallen
2. They basically re-use the Pyramidion NIghtfall as an entire story level
3. They do the same with the heroic strikes
4. The environment is basically reskinned Nessus
5. Other story missions take place on the existing planets (EDZ, IO), which easily could have just been world quests.
6. Can't comment too heavily on the wepaons and armour because I haven't had a huge number of drops yet. Can't comment on the raid either as not unlocked. It might redeem the package if it's a really good end game that is actually interesting to replay though.



Originally Posted by Mitsuda Maniac

What is the OP rifle named?

Guessing this?

http://www.gamerevolution.com/guides...-how-to-get-it
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/12/...heus-lens-gun/
grfunkulus
Member
(12-06-2017, 10:25 PM)
grfunkulus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mitsuda Maniac

What is the OP rifle named?

Prometheus lens I think. I hesitate to spread this information because apparently you wouldn't know it's massively OP from using it in PVE but something about how the damage transfers is broken. It may be a bug but I'm not sure how Bungie didn't catch something that kills literally twice as fast as almost everything else

edit: sounds like Deej (community manager) has addressed via twitter and said they're going to talk solutions tomorrow (assuming the 'This Week at Bungie' is on the same day every week).
MrBenchmark
Member
(12-07-2017, 01:12 AM)
MrBenchmark's Avatar

Originally Posted by grfunkulus

Prometheus lens I think. I hesitate to spread this information because apparently you wouldn't know it's massively OP from using it in PVE but something about how the damage transfers is broken. It may be a bug but I'm not sure how Bungie didn't catch something that kills literally twice as fast as almost everything else

edit: sounds like Deej (community manager) has addressed via twitter and said they're going to talk solutions tomorrow (assuming the 'This Week at Bungie' is on the same day every week).

Yeah it's broken like year one pre nerf vex broken. If you see assclowns exploiting this i suggest you and your friends do what my clan does we all go after just that player kill and bag and terrorize that ass till they get mad and leave or switch weapons. Worked for us had one guy send hate mail to stop picking on him haha and another quit out mid match.
7he Talon
Member
(12-07-2017, 01:18 AM)
7he Talon's Avatar
How does a gun like the Prometheus Lens get through play testing?
VCALMLIKEABOMBV
Junior Member
(12-07-2017, 01:22 AM)
So I am a day one Destiny player and I have to say this DLC really was a let down IMO. I didn't find it interesting, it felt like a cut and paste job for the campaign. The weapons SO far have been uninspiring and again just cut and paste designs from existing guns.

They have brought back exotics from Destiny 1. I would think with a proper design team that they could make some really good new exotics for a paid DLC.

It has been a strange journey so far with Destiny 2. I started off loving the campaign. It really got the core players in the game involved and story was pretty engaging. I think as myself and my clan started playing more the breakdown happened. There just isn't content that makes you want to grind like we did in Destiny 1, or maybe we are just burned out.

I am interested in other opinions?
Uhtred
Junior Member
(12-07-2017, 01:22 AM)
Uhtred's Avatar

Originally Posted by 7he Talon

How does a gun like the Prometheus Lens get through play testing?

I think its good indicator of what going on at Bungie as a whole.
ColonelWalrus
Member
(12-07-2017, 02:58 AM)
ColonelWalrus's Avatar
Passing off two dlc story missions also as the new strikes for the update isn't just lazy, it's kind of insulting. Even if Bungie detailed the expansion before release, it's hard not to feel a little ripped off when they're so blatantly cutting corners.
darkinstinct
Member
(12-07-2017, 03:12 AM)
darkinstinct's Avatar

Originally Posted by 7he Talon

How does a gun like the Prometheus Lens get through play testing?

Maybe its purpose is to bait people into buying the DLC?
qa_engineer
Member
(12-07-2017, 03:51 AM)
qa_engineer's Avatar

Originally Posted by 7he Talon

How does a gun like the Prometheus Lens get through play testing?

It causes the internet to get up in arms about an OP weapon, people buy the DLC to get a noob crutch.
I have one and just went into the crucible and hit 18 kills no sweat. It's very, very broken. Not playing crucible again until they fix it otherwise I feel like a cheater for using it or feel cheated when someone uses it on me or a teammate.

Edit: its great for PvE though.
TheQuickBrownFox
Member
(12-07-2017, 04:06 AM)

Originally Posted by grfunkulus

Well, they introduced a hilariously broken trace rifle to the game that has an ..... snip

https://clips.twitch.tv/GracefulRepleteEggnogPogChamp

Originally Posted by grfunkulus

edit: sounds like Deej (community manager) has addressed via twitter and said they're going to talk solutions tomorrow (assuming the 'This Week at Bungie' is on the same day every week).

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/938447834365313024
Lasty95
Member
(12-07-2017, 09:25 AM)
Lasty95's Avatar

Originally Posted by grfunkulus

Well, they introduced a hilariously broken trace rifle to the game that has an optimal time to kill that’s literally half of most of the better guns in the game...and still 50% fast than my beloved last hope sidearm which they nerfed while leaving better devils and mida basically untouched. Uriels also received a damage BUFF (alongside a minor accuracy nerf) for god knows what reason.

A folder (edit:toddler but folder works too) could do better balance adjusting than this. I thought they’d learned something in 3 years of destiny 1 crucible but not really it seems. Still enjoying it because there is some good variety to be had if you’re not playing the sweatiest of sweaties (or maybe people are just excited to try new gear atm).

I really love this game but some of the decisions are baffling and seem to support the Schrier article revealing Bungie’s utter lack of flexibility at the top of management (and confirmation bias that goes on there with things that aren’t good and really need changing).

You must be aware that the exotic trace is a bug that they've recognised and are due to fix?

If not, well you do now, so presumably the rest of your argument just melts away right?
Lasty95
Member
(12-07-2017, 09:28 AM)
Lasty95's Avatar

Originally Posted by qa_engineer

It causes the internet to get up in arms about an OP weapon, people buy the DLC to get a noob crutch.
I have one and just went into the crucible and hit 18 kills no sweat. It's very, very broken. Not playing crucible again until they fix it otherwise I feel like a cheater for using it or feel cheated when someone uses it on me or a teammate.

Edit: its great for PvE though.


Please see above.
Freeman76
Member
(12-07-2017, 12:07 PM)
Freeman76's Avatar

Originally Posted by MrBenchmark

Yeah it's broken like year one pre nerf vex broken. If you see assclowns exploiting this i suggest you and your friends do what my clan does we all go after just that player kill and bag and terrorize that ass till they get mad and leave or switch weapons. Worked for us had one guy send hate mail to stop picking on him haha and another quit out mid match.

You act like a spoiled brat and gang up on someone for using a weapon thats bugged? What a bunch of arseholes you lot are.
chozen
Member
(12-07-2017, 12:35 PM)
chozen's Avatar
This DLC is super disappointing.

The music, gameplay, art, sounds, etc are excellent as usual... but Story, Content, Bad Game Design, a heap load of Microtransactions, and a single weapon breaking PvP to boot is pulling the entire game down.

The best looking shit here is locked behind a paywall when I've already paid for the DLC

The story missions take you back to the other planets and they literally make you re-walk through the pyramidion.

TWO Strikes that are literally story missions, and TWO pvp maps (unless you are on PS4 then its three) its pitiful.

Then the infinite forest is also a let down, only used as filler bridge to gap story missions/adventures where there are only 3 adventures. Could've been so much more.

Mercury is tiny, probably smaller than Sandtrap on Halo 3.

If you didn't get the DLC you are now locked out of the Prestige Raid, Nightfall, Heroic Strikes, and Trials of the Nine. You basically lost access to things you originally bought.

I loved D1 and the launch of D2 despite the issues, but this DLC is just sad... Future is not looking bright for Destiny right now..
DoctorEkkoUK
Member
(12-07-2017, 12:45 PM)
As someone who played D2 through to endgame but stopped playing a few weeks ago. I booted it up last night to see how it looked with the patch and it does look great in HDR 4K. However I am tight on cash atm so decided I probably would be holding off on this DLC but I can't believe how crippled you feel by not getting the DLC. Why on earth cant I play heroic versions of the non DLC strikes for instance.

To be honest rather than make me want to buy the DLC it has just put me off the game completely. I've been through this cycle with the original destiny and I'm sick of throwing my money at Activision for a game I already spent a lot of money on just to be able to keep playing it.
Blam
Member
(12-07-2017, 03:33 PM)
Blam's Avatar

Originally Posted by chozen

This DLC is super disappointing.

The music, gameplay, art, sounds, etc are excellent as usual... but Story, Content, Bad Game Design, a heap load of Microtransactions, and a single weapon breaking PvP to boot is pulling the entire game down.

The best looking shit here is locked behind a paywall when I've already paid for the DLC

The story missions take you back to the other planets and they literally make you re-walk through the pyramidion.

TWO Strikes that are literally story missions, and TWO pvp maps (unless you are on PS4 then its three) its pitiful.

Then the infinite forest is also a let down, only used as filler bridge to gap story missions/adventures where there are only 3 adventures. Could've been so much more.

Mercury is tiny, probably smaller than Sandtrap on Halo 3.

If you didn't get the DLC you are now locked out of the Prestige Raid, Nightfall, Heroic Strikes, and Trials of the Nine. You basically lost access to things you originally bought.

I loved D1 and the launch of D2 despite the issues, but this DLC is just sad... Future is not looking bright for Destiny right now..

They are running through the same system as Destiny 1, expect Destiny 2 to be passing D1 after 3 years.
Northeastmonk
Member
(12-07-2017, 03:38 PM)
Northeastmonk's Avatar

Originally Posted by DoctorEkkoUK

As someone who played D2 through to endgame but stopped playing a few weeks ago. I booted it up last night to see how it looked with the patch and it does look great in HDR 4K. However I am tight on cash atm so decided I probably would be holding off on this DLC but I can't believe how crippled you feel by not getting the DLC. Why on earth cant I play heroic versions of the non DLC strikes for instance.

To be honest rather than make me want to buy the DLC it has just put me off the game completely. I've been through this cycle with the original destiny and I'm sick of throwing my money at Activision for a game I already spent a lot of money on just to be able to keep playing it.

Curse of Osiris, which came out Tuesday, raises the caps on Destiny 2 character and Power levels. It also raises the requirements for endgame activities across the board, like the raid and Nightfall strike. Whereas in vanilla Destiny 2 the tougher, Prestige versions of both the raid and Nightfall asked you to have a minimum Power level of 300, they now want you to be 330.

The problem here is that if you don’t have Curse of Osiris, you’re capped at 305 Power, and you can’t actually enter those activities until you buy the expansion


https://kotaku.com/high-level-destin...d-d-1821058051

Looks like their new expansion sucks? I think it's horrible that they locked players out of content. I have the vanilla game and I finished the solo campaign. I don't know if I want to support this. Its horrible.
grfunkulus
Member
(12-07-2017, 04:02 PM)
grfunkulus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lasty95

You must be aware that the exotic trace is a bug that they've recognised and are due to fix?

If not, well you do now, so presumably the rest of your argument just melts away right?

What? I'm not sure if you understand just HOW negative the response to this DLC has been. The Destiny reddit is so full of salt that I can't even bear to go there anymore, as it starts to erode my enjoyment of a great (and yes, I do think D2 is great in some ways) but flawed game.

What I'm still concerned about is their utter bullheadedness when it comes to balancing not just pvp and pve but PLATFORMs separately. The Better Devils is unquestionably the best hand cannon in the game (and yes, I even have the new red death lookalike to compare it to) but it's on another level on PC.

That and the fact that they don't seem to understand the 'nerf' to uriels did almost nothing when what they really needed to do was buff pulse rifles, is just astounding. The skill gap on autos is always going to be less than on pulse rifles. There's literally no reward for using the more difficult to use weapon class right now. It was glorious in D1 and has thoroughly disappointed me in D2.
MrBenchmark
Member
(12-07-2017, 04:05 PM)
MrBenchmark's Avatar

Originally Posted by Freeman76

You act like a spoiled brat and gang up on someone for using a weapon thats bugged? What a bunch of arseholes you lot are.

Yes because fuck cheaters and expoiters. As someone denied the lighthouse by cheaters fuck em.
Kamina
Member
(12-07-2017, 04:51 PM)
Kamina's Avatar

Originally Posted by MrBenchmark

Yes because fuck cheaters and expoiters. As someone denied the lighthouse by cheaters fuck em.

I understand that Trials Cheating is shit, but PvP is not a big deal otherwise. So maybe calm down a little, its a game after all.
MrBenchmark
Member
(12-07-2017, 05:03 PM)
MrBenchmark's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kamina

I understand that Trials Cheating is shit, but PvP is not a big deal otherwise. So maybe calm down a little, its a game after all.

I'm perfectly calm i just hate cheating period. If you faced a person right now using this gun you'd see teaming up is the only solution.

Just because I say something doesn't mean I'm not calm. I just don't like cheating\exploiting.
amdb00mer
Member
(12-07-2017, 05:08 PM)
amdb00mer's Avatar
Ok, so I bought the game on Cyber Monday as Best Buy accidentally let people stack their GCU with the $29.99 sale price, so I decided to grab it at $23.99. I just finished FF15 and thought I would start this. I'm now seeing that this new DLC raises the required or suggested level for some missions in effect locking you out of original content. Meaning that even if you max your player level with the vanilla version, you will still have a next to impossible chance of completing these solo. I have seen a few videos on this. Has it really gotten that bad?
MrBenchmark
Member
(12-07-2017, 05:11 PM)
MrBenchmark's Avatar

Originally Posted by amdb00mer

Ok, so I bought the game on Cyber Monday as Best Buy accidentally let people stack their GCU with the $29.99 sale price, so I decided to grab it at $23.99. I just finished FF15 and thought I would start this. I'm now seeing that this new DLC raises the required or suggested level for some missions in effect locking you out of original content. Meaning that even if you max your player level with the vanilla version, you will still have a next to impossible chance of completing these solo. I have seen a few videos on this. Has it really gotten that bad?

Yes without the expansion you are locked out of some content now. In fact some are getting refunds because there are unable to 100% the game now
grfunkulus
Member
(12-07-2017, 05:30 PM)
grfunkulus's Avatar

Originally Posted by MrBenchmark

Yes without the expansion you are locked out of some content now. In fact some are getting refunds because there are unable to 100% the game now

I thought the level thing was only for the prestige mode raid and the prestige NF, both of which are for the hardest of the hardcore players anyway. You would still definitely get $24 worth of fun out of the game but that's just my opinion

Edit: Oh, and Trials (most competitive/lucrative pvp mode). That's some definite BS (I mean, it's all BS but this is more egregious IMO since the NF and regular mode raid are still the same)
Thanati
Member
(12-07-2017, 05:47 PM)
I really like Destiny 2, but being removed form the Farm really bugs me! When you were in the farm, getting to all the characters you wanted to talk to was nice and quick, now I have to walk around for ages just to try and find the right person. I even have to set bloody checkpoints just to remind me where they are.

Ugh.

Sorry, my Thursday morning rant.
Blam
Member
(12-07-2017, 06:30 PM)
Blam's Avatar
This was the same thing that happened last time.

Thread Tools