• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

i-Lo
Member
(12-01-2017, 08:55 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar
Some really great screenshots in here. Keep up the great work guys, esp. dumb.


i-Lo
Member
(12-01-2017, 11:41 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar

i-Lo
Member
(12-02-2017, 02:35 AM)
i-Lo's Avatar

King326
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:39 AM)
King326's Avatar
Gran Turismo Sport Scapes

Sosokrates
Member
(12-02-2017, 07:59 AM)
Sosokrates's Avatar

Originally Posted by MOIBA

forza horizon 3

Incredible, I hope the X patch comes soon.
Novae
Member
(12-02-2017, 11:39 AM)

Novae
Member
(12-02-2017, 11:40 AM)
.

pixelbox
(12-02-2017, 02:24 PM)
pixelbox's Avatar

Originally Posted by Novae

.

Those are some great shots!
MaximusPayne
Member
(12-02-2017, 02:26 PM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar
i-Lo
Member
(12-02-2017, 03:14 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar

i-Lo
Member
(12-03-2017, 01:00 AM)
i-Lo's Avatar
For what is essentially an open world last gen game, the detail and poly count on MC is quite generaous:



Eeeeee!

dumb
Member
(12-03-2017, 10:01 AM)
dumb's Avatar
Thx Ilo and nice all HZD is alwais amazing



dumb
Member
(12-03-2017, 10:03 AM)
dumb's Avatar


i-Lo
Member
(12-03-2017, 11:18 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar
You're welcome Dumb.


dumb
Member
(12-04-2017, 09:21 AM)
dumb's Avatar
;)



dumb
Member
(12-04-2017, 06:45 PM)
dumb's Avatar


i-Lo
Member
(12-04-2017, 09:42 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar

i-Lo
Member
(12-04-2017, 10:54 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar

MaximusPayne
Member
(12-05-2017, 03:22 AM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar


MaximusPayne
Member
(12-05-2017, 03:24 AM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar


dumb
Member
(12-05-2017, 08:32 AM)
dumb's Avatar
For Honor is beautiful GG



dumb
Member
(12-05-2017, 08:34 AM)
dumb's Avatar


Sosokrates
Member
(12-05-2017, 08:44 PM)
Sosokrates's Avatar
Gears 4. Pure gameplay. 1X






pixelbox
(12-05-2017, 08:46 PM)
pixelbox's Avatar

Originally Posted by dumb

Thx Ilo and nice all HZD is alwais amazing



Dumb you hurt me every time you post screens of driveclub.
MaximusPayne
Member
(12-06-2017, 01:16 AM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar


i-Lo
Member
(12-06-2017, 02:52 AM)
i-Lo's Avatar

dumb
Member
(12-06-2017, 07:52 AM)
dumb's Avatar
hey pixelbox but it's pictures of Gran Turismo sport that XD



dumb
Member
(12-06-2017, 07:54 AM)
dumb's Avatar


i-Lo
Member
(12-06-2017, 04:35 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar

pixelbox
(12-06-2017, 07:25 PM)
pixelbox's Avatar

Originally Posted by dumb

hey pixelbox but it's pictures of Gran Turismo sport that XD



Lol I quoted the wrong one. Lol
i-Lo
Member
(12-06-2017, 09:06 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar
@MaximusPayne: Those are some great looking shots. Please post more. That said, all I can think about after looking at the head to body proportion ratio is that: "Yea bro, we lift, like a LOT!" and "Roid rage Monday".




MaximusPayne
Member
(12-06-2017, 09:23 PM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar

Originally Posted by i-Lo

@MaximusPayne: Those are some great looking shots. Please post more. That said, all I can think about after looking at the head to body proportion ratio is that: "Yea bro, we lift, like a LOT!" and "Roid rage Monday".

lol...it was Monday when I posted so maybe it was after a workout...never know

It's hard to get good still shots on For Honor because it's always in motion. The 4k update is nice looking, though. I'm glad Ubi is supporting these games with Pro/X patches
chaosaeon
Member
(12-07-2017, 05:46 AM)
chaosaeon's Avatar
Man Bloodborne's artstyle really takes a beating when that chromatic aberration makes it look like you're wearing cheap 3D glasses all around the edges of the picture. Still can't believe it isn't an On Off choice. Why add something that only serves the purpose of trashing image quality ? :/

Originally Posted by MaximusPayne

It's hard to get good still shots on For Honor because it's always in motion. The 4k update is nice looking, though. I'm glad Ubi is supporting these games with Pro/X patches

Especially when even first party games like Driveclub, Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 don't have Pro patches when they should have. (UC4 does but it isn't 4K or even checkerboard and was likely done in 2 minutes).
MaximusPayne
Member
(12-07-2017, 06:52 AM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar




"Ewww, snot!" The reaction by the orc on the left is priceless...lol
i-Lo
Member
(12-07-2017, 03:21 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar




Originally Posted by chaosaeon

Especially when even first party games like Driveclub, Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 don't have Pro patches when they should have. (UC4 does but it isn't 4K or even checkerboard and was likely done in 2 minutes).

Do you have proof of this claim?
MaximusPayne
Member
(12-07-2017, 03:30 PM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar

Originally Posted by i-Lo



Do you have proof of this claim?

One of the best looking games this gen IMO. Doubt the patch was done "in 2 minutes"

Man I can't wait to see TLOU2!
i-Lo
Member
(12-07-2017, 10:25 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar




Originally Posted by MaximusPayne

One of the best looking games this gen IMO. Doubt the patch was done "in 2 minutes"

Man I can't wait to see TLOU2!

Yea, the quality PBR + lighting model ranges from very good to photo realistic (and not one of my snaps involved Photo mode). Glad you're enjoying it and hope we all get some more For Hono(u)r; incidentally, I am aware of what a pain in the ass it can be snap what is always in motion thanks to TO1886 (when it didn't have a photo mode).
MaximusPayne
Member
(12-09-2017, 01:19 AM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar


MaximusPayne
Member
(12-09-2017, 01:21 AM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar


i-Lo
Member
(12-09-2017, 04:28 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar



@MaximusPayne: That first Balrog image looks astounding!
MaximusPayne
Member
(12-09-2017, 04:37 PM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar
Bloodborne shots make me want to go back! I really wish they would do a Pro patch. It's never too late!
i-Lo
Member
(12-09-2017, 10:34 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar



Originally Posted by MaximusPayne

Bloodborne shots make me want to go back! I really wish they would do a Pro patch. It's never too late!

well, at this point, I have no expectation. I am still about perhaps halfway through the game. Atmospherically, it is perhaps one of the most oppressive games I have played that isn't labelled "horror" outright.
Sosokrates
Member
(12-09-2017, 11:07 PM)
Sosokrates's Avatar

Originally Posted by i-Lo


well, at this point, I have no expectation. I am still about perhaps halfway through the game. Atmospherically, it is perhaps one of the most oppressive games I have played that isn't labelled "horror" outright.

I love that sleeping dogs shot, really makes me want a blade runner game.
I hope sleepydogs gets a pro/x patch its detailed and atmospheric world really benefit from the added detail.
i-Lo
Member
(12-10-2017, 04:41 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar


Hello Kato:



Originally Posted by Sosokrates

I love that sleeping dogs shot, really makes me want a blade runner game.
I hope sleepydogs gets a pro/x patch its detailed and atmospheric world really benefit from the added detail.

At times and in specific locations at night, I pretend I'm playing a Blade runner game. In fact, aside from Deus Ex, this is the one game that has the "cyberpunk" look purely based on the where it's located. Night time Hong Kong in all its city life glory is essence of cyberpunk look. Here's me hoping that CDPR is able to captivate both the look and the essence. Rest assured, I'll screenshot the heck out of that world.
i-Lo
Member
(12-10-2017, 09:18 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar


MaximusPayne
Member
(12-11-2017, 12:03 AM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar


MaximusPayne
Member
(12-11-2017, 12:07 AM)
MaximusPayne's Avatar


i-Lo
Member
(12-11-2017, 03:05 PM)
i-Lo's Avatar
@Max: Looks like Balrog knows kamehamehaaaa!



Thread Tools