• @NeoGAF

dragonyeuw
(12-06-2017, 06:01 PM)
NEW PS VR and PS4 PRO December deals!

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...on-vr-systems/
MDSLKTR
(12-06-2017, 06:17 PM)

Originally Posted by DryvBy

Dirt Rally I couldn't even finish a race. It's because you're bouncing around and it just made me super sick (I haven't had lots of motion sickness ever until I tried that). GT Sport is super smooth. And you can race on every track and in every car. It's just limited to a 1v1 race though with no options.

Gotcha, cheers. Imagine playing with this setup for dirt rally though haha:

https://youtu.be/jVLPO6A5Hx0

Wish there was demos for both.
Grinchy
(12-06-2017, 06:49 PM)

Originally Posted by dragonyeuw

NEW PS VR and PS4 PRO December deals!

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...on-vr-systems/

Wow, so they're giving the Black Friday prices again before Christmas. I really didn't think they were going to do that. This should be a really nice boost in PSVR userbase for them.

$200 for the starter set with Gran Turismo is pretty nuts. I feel like that one will be pretty limited (probably clearing out stock). The Doom VFR bundle, with the same components and a cheaper game, costs $300. I guess maybe it could also be an older headset versus newer model headset thing as well, which would confirm the limited stock of the GT bundle and the need to clear stock.
dragonyeuw
(12-06-2017, 07:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Grinchy

Wow, so they're giving the Black Friday prices again before Christmas. I really didn't think they were going to do that. This should be a really nice boost in PSVR userbase for them.

$200 for the starter set with Gran Turismo is pretty nuts. I feel like that one will be pretty limited (probably clearing out stock). The Doom VFR bundle, with the same components and a cheaper game, costs $300. I guess maybe it could also be an older headset versus newer model headset thing as well, which would confirm the limited stock of the GT bundle and the need to clear stock.

I missed out the first time( the Skyrim bundle was more or less sold out BEFORE Black Friday). I had a slight inkling that they were going to re-introduce that promotion in December, especially if last week's sales were good. It's a great opportunity to expand the userbase as you said. I've got the Skyrim bundle in my amazon cart and ready to pull the trigger at $349 :).

IMO the best deals are the $199 and $349 bundles. The Doom bundle is oddly priced next to the Skyrim bundle, considering Doom MSRP for $30 and Skyrim at $60, PLUS the $349 bundle includes the MOVE controllers which retail for around $80 on their own(MSRP $99). I think the move controllers in the Skyrim bundle are also the revised ones with micro-USB and better battery?
gmoran
(12-07-2017, 02:28 PM)
Based on strong momentum of PS4, PS VR cumulatively sold through more than 2M units to consumers worldwide as of December 3, 2017*1.

150 titles have been released for PS VR*3, achieving more than 12.2 million copies sold at retail stores globally and through digital downloads on PlayStation Store as of December 3, 2017. *2

http://www.sie.com/en/corporate/rele...17/171207.html
wondermega
(12-09-2017, 11:57 AM)
Looks like tons of surprise psvr announcements coming down the pipe now? Last Guardian Experience, WipeOut?
gmoran
(12-09-2017, 12:33 PM)

Originally Posted by wondermega

Looks like tons of surprise psvr announcements coming down the pipe now? Last Guardian Experience, WipeOut?

Wipeout Omega Collection VR and Firewall, that's a lot of what I want from VR, awesome day.
Toe-Knee
(12-09-2017, 12:45 PM)
Man I can't wait for the last guardian experience. If they get the sense of scale right that will be mind blowing
Bluecondor
(12-09-2017, 05:15 PM)
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...laystation-vr/

"The Last Guardian VR Demo will be available for free via PlayStation Store on 12/12. We hope you will step into this magical world and behold the wonder of staring up into Tricoís beautiful eyes, of calling out to it, and of the thrill of riding upon its back."

Day one!!!!!
Dr. Acid Avatar
(12-09-2017, 07:10 PM)
Any ideas on the best place to nab a $199 bundle? The woman just gave me a green light to get one for my Christmas present! I know it starts on the 10th, I'm freaking excited!
dragonyeuw
(12-09-2017, 09:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Dr. Acid Avatar

Any ideas on the best place to nab a $199 bundle? The woman just gave me a green light to get one for my Christmas present! I know it starts on the 10th, I'm freaking excited!

Order one off amazon?
Cybrwzrd
Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
(12-09-2017, 09:42 PM)
Got my PSVR trial set yesterday, and havenít been able to use it, the snowstorm in Atlanta has knocked my power out since shortly after getting home from work yesterday...
SLB1904
(Yesterday, 03:25 AM)
bought Skyrim bundle
arrives monday
never played skyrim before im excited
Wonko_C
(Yesterday, 04:04 AM)

Originally Posted by Cybrwzrd

Got my PSVR trial set yesterday, and havenít been able to use it, the snowstorm in Atlanta has knocked my power out since shortly after getting home from work yesterday...

That sucks, talk about terrible timing. Last time a natural disaster knocked out the power in my house it took exactly two weeks to come back. Let's just hope that's not the case for you.
breakfuss
(Yesterday, 07:43 AM)
Any opinions on Star Trek Bridge Crew? It's on sale at Best Buy this week. Thanks.