Capcom Unity Post:
Prepare yourselves, Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is coming out on January 16, 2018! If you’ve been spectating from the sidelines or are waiting for a reason to join the fight, now is the time! In addition to the highly-requested Arcade Mode, Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition contains a bounty of new features you’ll want to check out. Let’s get to it!
From the beginning, we promised that you’ll only need to purchase the original Street Fighter V, which we’re sticking to. All the new gameplay-related content – Arcade Mode, Extra Battle Mode, a second V-Trigger, the Gallery, and more – will be available as part of a free in-game update for current players! Those who don’t currently have Street Fighter V can purchase Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition for $39.99, and it will include everything we mentioned above.
New Modes and Features: In addition to the main game, the following content will be included in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition: and will be available as a free update to existing Street Fighter V players beginning on January 16:
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/10/street-fi...pfXoWvG3wkp.99
- Arcade Mode – choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
- Gallery – unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
- Extra Battle – complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018.
- New V-Triggers – each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system.
- New Visuals – the user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects.