• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 2005 GAF Online League Xbox

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Am I the only one who here sucks much @ss at Madden games,but loves the way it plays anyway? :(

DMczaf

Willco said:
I am confused. Is this the Xbox league or is FMT's the Xbox league or what?

This is the online season league

FMT's thread is for the Madden tournaments. Were going to do both

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Matrix said:
Am I the only one who here sucks much @ss at Madden games,but loves the way it plays anyway? :(

No my friend, you are not alone. I have never won a tournament game around here but I love it all the same.

LIONS!

Slo

Musashi Wins! said:

That may be your problem! :D Don't worry, you may pick up a win or two against me. I haven't bought the last few editions of the Madden series, so I'll have a lot of rust to knock off.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Slo said:
That may be your problem! :D Don't worry, you may pick up a win or two against me. I haven't bought the last few editions of the Madden series, so I'll have a lot of rust to knock off.

It's a double-edged sword. They suck, yet my own sucking hides behind their ineptitude. Their my home team, what can I do?

Drey1082

With the NFL season kickoff starting tonight, does anyone think leagues will be up and running today, or at least by this weekend?

Fifty

Hopefully not :p

Save a spot for Uncle Fifty....If I miss this league I'm going go to crazy, surely it'll take you guys 10 days for it to be started and full. :( :(

Surely.

Top Bottom