• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

dcOZ3.gif

Aguirre

i read all of berserk again recently since i had forgotten so much stuff. i really hope the author doesn't take such long ass breaks again.

if its any consolation... volume 37 is slated for a March 2013 release, it compiles chapters 325 - 333, therefore we have at least 2 more chapters to look forward to til then...

oh god

ibjYey22UhK8mr.gif

if its any consolation... volume 37 is slated for a March 2013 release, it compiles chapters 325 - 333, therefore we have at least 2 more chapters to look forward to til then...

oh god

ibjYey22UhK8mr.gif

Do you ever run out of gifs with asian women doing something retarded with their faces?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Please stop posting Soshi gifs. If I start to hate Soshi then I will find where you live and take a claw hammer to your fingers.

Red UFO

It's crazy how it only takes a week for them to make a South Park episode, including the script, audio and animation.

They work ridiculous hours in that week though, and barely make the episode in time. Literally they race to the TV Station with the episode with hours to spare.

See, as much as it pains me to admit it, feels is actually funny.

Not sure about all this animu though... or that BFF thing. That was a thing wasn't it? I seem to remember a lot of gifs and cow/pig pictures, but my mind's a little hazy.

Avixph

Übermatik;44122248 said:
See, as much as it pains me to admit it, feels is actually funny.

Not sure about all this animu though... or that BFF thing. That was a thing wasn't it? I seem to remember a lot of gifs and cow/pig pictures, but my mind's a little hazy.
Do you want to get someone banned?
kpycS.jpg

Vodh

That's because the feel meme sucks.

Yeah, it kinda does... I mean, I used to like it, but towards the end of the last thread it really finally got stomped to the ground. Usually I have a pretty high tolerance for overused memes, but I don't think I've seen a Feel image that actually made me so much as chuckle in the last month. That feel when feel is over...

tumblr_mc8x2hPsRb1qbyxr0o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom