• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardians 2 IMAX poster:

C7ia3QpVMAAd5mp.jpg

I guess Quill got his hands on a blacklight after all.

This came up a few days ago, but it sounds like Chris Evans wants to keep going:

http://collider.com/chris-evans-captain-america-contract-future/

“It’s really not up to me. My contract is up. I’m not going to sit here and say, “No more.” I think Hugh Jackman has made 47 Wolverine movies, and they somehow keep getting better. It’s a character I love, and it’s a factory that really knows what they’re doing. The system is sound, over there. They make great movies. If they weren’t kicking out quality, I’d have a different opinion. But, everything Marvel does seems to be cinema gold. And like I said, I love the character. The only reason it would end is ‘cause my contract is up. After Avengers 4, my contract is done. Talk to Marvel. If we engage further, I’d be open to it. I love the character. It’s almost like high school. You certainly always look to senior year, and then, all of a sudden, senior year happens and you’re like, “I don’t know if I’m ready to go.” It’s tough thinking about not playing the guy.”

Give him the money, Marvel.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Good. Stay as the Captain forever! Its important right now where fasicm takes over.

And seriously. They should be brave and do a OG Secret Empire movie next

ZeoVGM

Banned
Boo. He was the worst part of the worst MCU movie. Oh well.

You're in the minority on that one. He was a huge crowd pleaser.

(Also, Ant-Man is great. Easily better than Hulk, Iron Man 2 and AoU.)

In fact, if Marvel doesn't release a video of Pena recapping the entire MCU prior to Infinity War Part 2 releasing in the same fashion he tells his stories in Ant-Man, things are wrong.

Is it okay to talk about Black Panther set photos in here? Just in case I'll tag it though it's not much of a spoiler.

The photos of BP on the blue car, is his costume different from Civil War? Pattern on the face seems different. Either way they could use CG in post to adjust it if needed. Other than adding a cape I don't know how you'd improve the CW suit.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
You're in the minority on that one. He was a huge crowd pleaser.

(Also, Ant-Man is great. Easily better than Hulk, Iron Man 2 and AoU.)

In fact, if Marvel doesn't release a video of Pena recapping the entire MCU prior to Infinity War Part 2 releasing in the same fashion he tells his stories in Ant-Man, things are wrong.

He was funny but I want them to subvert expectations by coming up with a different funnier gag. Extra points if he starts off the same and ends the joke in a totally different way.

But a recap of Phase 1 to 3 would be funny.

curb

Banned
Got my Guardians ticket. I had no idea they'd be available this early in Canada. It seems like we often wait longer for tickets to go on sale for the big movies here compared to the US.

They're not lies, they're alternative opinions.

Thank you. I liked Ant Man in Civil War, so it's not the character that bothers me. I just really, really didn't like the movie, despite the fact that I liked or loved every other MCU movie. I don't blame the actor, but the fact that it seems like it's the same actors, writers, and director for the most part, I don't have much hope for the sequel being any more enjoyable for me.

exYle

Thank you. I liked Ant Man in Civil War, so it's not the character that bothers me. I just really, really didn't like the movie, despite the fact that I liked or loved every other MCU movie. I don't blame the actor, but the fact that it seems like it's the same actors, writers, and director for the most part, I don't have much hope for the sequel being any more enjoyable for me.

You missed the joke

IHaveIce

Banned
Its so connected

well these glimpses are what I would have loved to see in the netflix shows, just the tower in the skyline or something.

Really cool posters, I also like the selfmade costume, it looks kinda like a reverse scarlett spider costume (the original one)

Neoxon

FYI, GotG 2 tickets are on sale now.
Given the IMAX poster going up earlier this week, I had a gut feeling that ticket sales would go live today.

Either way, I just got my GotG Vol. 2 IMAX tickets for Thursday night at 7pm CST. Hell, I even got my favorite seats for me & my little bro.

Pachimari

Why's nobody talking about the videos that has come out of the Avengers: Infinity War filming in Edinburgh, England? A theory is that Black Widow has been hiding there, and Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Vision are going to retrieve her, but as we see in the video and photos Vision gets injured, apparently by an unknown Order who has come for his infinity stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom