• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016-17 TV Cancellations Thread: TNT finds "Nothing can come of nothing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I still don't understand how Sleepy Hollow has a season 4 coming.

Too bad about Tyrant, season 1 is definitely worth a watch but after that its kinda meh. Season 2 was not good, I haven't watched season 3 yet but apparently its even worse.

Still, the actors are great, the setup was very interesting, and its an area you never really see delved into on TV so deeply. Jamal was an absolutely fascinating character and actor to watch, and he stole the screen every second he was on. The show was a little too whitewashed to ever be great, but I could see a remake in 10 years with proper casting be very good.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
FX moves one step closer to only airing dramas from Ryan Murphy and Noah Hawley.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm glad I bailed early on this one.
Me too. I think I gave it four episodes. I'm very close to ditching The Strain. The two S3 episodes are sitting on my DVR and I just don't care.

Also perilously close to having "American" in the titles of all their dramas.
Fargo to expand its scope in S3, change its title to American Midwest.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Let us all relive Tyrant's greatest moment.

Are people still (hate)watching The Strain or has the viewership declined? I gave up on it at the beginning of season 2 (didn't help when I found out where it all leads after reading all books).

Ratings have been on a steady downward trajectory from the beginning. (the series premiere earned just under 3 million L+SD viewers and this Sunday's episode was just under 1 million. It does see a pretty decent lift in L+3/7 though, and they've said from the beginning that the show would only last 3-5 seasons given the length of the source material, so I think FX will let them wrap things up on their own terms.) (I could see the show ending with season 4 though.)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Sounds like a plan then. Focus on the better shows, especially since it seems I've just begun a relationship.

fr5wAOs.gif

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I guess I won't watch it then lol

It's a complete story. I can't speak for certain if the season finale will close off all the loose ends, but most of them have already been closed off, unless you care very deeply about like, the lore of the universe or whatever

Joni

Finished up Warehouse 13. Show becomes quite fun after the first season, even with a problematic fifth one.

styl3s

ABC has cancelled Mistresses.

FX has cancelled Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll.
Every time i would watch an episode of this i just got depressed it wasn't Rescue Me

Nothing of value was lost between this and Tyrant. Let's get Shawn Ryan and bring back Terriers baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom