• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Which NFL-GAF'er is this:
kidrocktat.jpg
Ain't no JCB look like that nekkid.

Put your damn shirt on Bread!

sup ya'll? Just woke up from a long sleep. Last thing I remember I was yelling at the Falcons at the end of the 4th quarter

JYHHvnV.png

fuck football fuck the pats

bionic77

Just when you thought it was not possible to hate Tom Brady more he is telling his teammates to our politics aside and visit the White House because it is a privilege to do so.

Jesus Christ he is the worst kind of scum.

Gobias

Banned
This IFL stream is kind of amazing. Everyone should be watching it. Way better than Breadstream.

e - Norm Macdonald is being interviewed for some reason.

bionic77

He didn't say that.
Ah I saw that in Facebook.

Still not sure how anyone on the team could go when you look at the reason some won't go.

If my teammate said he was not going somewhere because he did not feel welcome there I certainly would have his back and skip it too.

At least we know that Brady never misses a visit with a white president.

Still not sure how anyone on the team could go when you look at the reason some won't go.

If my teammate said he was not going somewhere because he did not feel welcome there I certainly would have his back and skip it too.

I don't think he goes.

But I wouldn't be shocked if he does.

Spinluck

That gaffer that leaked the Switch UI is in the JCB HoF.

May he be serviced for eternity. Surprised that it wasn't spun negatively.

jbug617

Banned

Here is the quote.
It really is a great experience. Putting politics aside, it never was a political thing. At least, it never was to me. It meant you won a championship and you got to experience something cool with your team, with your teammates. Everyone has their own choice. It’s an offseason. These days are valuable for everybody. You only get so much time with your family and friends, and if people don’t want to go they don’t want to go and that’s their choice.”

Here is the quote.

nah, realize real lies with real eyes:

Brady said:
iT Really is a great experience. pUtting politics aside, it never was a political thing. At least, it never was to Me. It meant you won a championshiP anD you got to experIence something cool with your team, with your teammates. Everyone has their own choice. It’s an offseason. These Days are valuable for everybody. You only Get sO much time with yOur family anD friends, and if people don’t want to go they don’t want to go and that’s their choice.
Brady said:
TRUMP DID GOOD

Bread

Banned

Lol bionic enjoys fake news

Beefy

@AP

BREAKING: New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis charged with four felonies and one misdemeanor after alleged fight last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom