• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

Damn, Cyborg's opponent went from a hot Amazon woman to Evinger who is the complete opposite.

Can't believe they couldn't get Cat or some other girl to step up.

-MD-

Didn't think Evinger would ever fight in the UFC.

Slightly more interested in that Cyborg fight tbh.

I try to watch Invicta regularly although haven't watched the last couple. I don't remember Evinger. Watched her last title fight and she seems to mainly be a wrestler who goes for finishes pretty aggressively. She doesn't look particularly large for 135 so I expect her to get tko'd pretty quickly like most of Cyborg's smaller opponents.

I am not going to be happy until Cyborg fights someone her own size or larger, which likely won't be till she goes to Japan.

Probably better for Megan Anderson, she legit could potentially compete with Cyborg but probably needs some more time.

She's 6ft not sure about the reach but she has like 4 inches of height on Cyborg and she's not afraid to bang.

For those that didn't know / don't remember Evinger is the woman that

a) Instagrammed a pic of her girlfriend's Christmas present -
her pointer and middle fingers wrapped in a bow

b) Beat the shit out of that one girl and when her victory was being announced walked over to the loser and French kissed her

Evinger is going to give Cyborg all she can handle in this fight. A very real possibility for the upset here. My money is still on Cyborg though...

For those that didn't know / don't remember Evinger is the woman that

a) Instagrammed a pic of her girlfriend's Christmas present -
her pointer and middle fingers wrapped in a bow

b) Beat the shit out of that one girl and when her victory was being announced walked over to the loser and French kissed her

Oh, ok...i vaguely remember stuff about her and Gina now that I google. Nice to see something came of her.

Also more recently she made waves by puking and then kissing the ring announcer. In general her career seems full of sexual harassment.

Chumley

Banned
Alert: Michelle Waterson is in ESPN's Body Issue

STNods.gif

Lawler vs Cerrone isn't happening? =/

213 is fucking falling apart

Levito

Banned
Heavyweight needs new blood so badly. Fuckin' Werdum vs Overeem in 2017 for a no#1 contender spot when the champ already knocked both of them out in the first round.

So Woodley vs Maia is happening at UFC 214

Jones vs DC
Woodley vs Maia
Cyborg vs *Insert Invicta Fighter*
Lawler vs Cowboy

Daaaammmn

Speaking of interviews, Big Rig was on submission radio and said fans are ill informed and he was sick on Wednesday prior to the fight which lasted 2 days and unlike us regular folk he couldn't take a day off and it ruined his weight cut, poor guy .....

Im very interested to know why Megan pulled out. Ive been following her career and she was so eager to get the title fight against Cyborg.

I cant think of one reason at the moment that makes her pull out of the biggest fight of her life.

You know Dana has some F U money when he's now headlining PPVs sarcastically to make a point. His quote in response to the recently scheduled DJ/Borg fight.

"You want Ray Borg, we’ll give you Ray Borg. I’m sure the fans will be clamoring, and ticket sales will be through the roof and pay-per-views will be off the charts"

pixelation

You know Dana has some F U money when he's now headlining PPVs sarcastically to make a point. His quote in response to the recently scheduled DJ/Borg fight.

"You want Ray Borg, we'll give you Ray Borg. I'm sure the fans will be clamoring, and ticket sales will be through the roof and pay-per-views will be off the charts"

Haha well he's not wrong, i know i have heard of that Borg guy... but i ain't got no visual image of him in my brain.

Speaking of interviews, Big Rig was on submission radio and said fans are ill informed and he was sick on Wednesday prior to the fight which lasted 2 days and unlike us regular folk he couldn't take a day off and it ruined his weight cut, poor guy .....

Well eating a garbage bag full of Mexican food will make you sick, what did he expect?

Top Bottom