• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Infinity 3.0 |OT| Episode 3: The Playset Awakens

Man we've made out the last few months.

All Star Wars except Rebels.
About 3/4 of the Marvel sets (missing Falcon, Goblin, Nick Fury, black Spidey, and only have Groot and Rocket for the GotG). Probably going to complete them.

All 3.0 play sets except Inside Out (still not sure on that one) and Dory (was going to get but already spent too much).

We still play this game nearly every day.

I really need the Gravity Falls discs but they're stupid priced for background and textures. So I'm using the Sleeping Beauty background for my GF racetrack. Lol
Oooh, definitely grab Falcon as soon as you can. He's one of my favorites to play as.

Inside Out is an easy platformers with light puzzles. It's alright, but definitely my least favorite 3.0 playset. Finding Dory is a neat Ecco the Dolphin clone with a cool 3D hub.

what is the best way to pick up more figures on the cheap? (I'm not looking to get mint )

And when this game shuts down I can still play playsets I might get in the future? Just not the community toyboxes right (playing on ps4)

Also are there must download community toyboxes?

curb

Banned
what is the best way to pick up more figures on the cheap? (I'm not looking to get mint )

And when this game shuts down I can still play playsets I might get in the future? Just not the community toyboxes right (playing on ps4)

Also are there must download community toyboxes?

I know here in Canada I still see some drastically reduced figures at stores like Toys R Us but selection is slowly dwindling. I don't know where else to look. eBay prices always seem inflated to me. You could try craiglist type services though.

Play sets will still be playable as long as your game is updated. Sony stores the patches on PS4 so you should always* be able to get the last update. Most of the play sets don't require it but the last two or three do.

So I've owned 2.0 and 3.0 on Xbox One for a while but hadn't played them yet. Tried to start them up to get the online achievements before the servers go and neither of the bases I have work. Both were purchased new, both are for Xbox One (even says on the back). Just blinks on for a split second and then never registers. So.... that's fucking cool. Any solutions? Couldn't find anything online. No way BOTH are defective, right? I doubt it's an issue with my console either since my USB ports are all working and my Lego Dimensions base plays just fine.

With the huge sale Toys R Us is having right now (all $2.99), I finally decided to pick some of these up. Grabbed 11 characters there and a few playsets at Walmart.

Couple of questions: What's the best version of 3.0 to get? I assume PS4, since I saw that the PS4 Boost mode really helps the performance, and I have a Pro. I grabbed that starter pack at Walmart for $10, but I'm fine with grabbing another version if it's better.

I see that there was a Vita version as well. Gamestop has it for $10 too, but is it worth picking up?

I'm mostly getting all of this for my son to play once he gets a bit older, but I'm definitely loving some of these character designs so far.

With the huge sale Toys R Us is having right now (all $2.99), I finally decided to pick some of these up. Grabbed 11 characters there and a few playsets at Walmart.

Couple of questions: What's the best version of 3.0 to get? I assume PS4, since I saw that the PS4 Boost mode really helps the performance, and I have a Pro. I grabbed that starter pack at Walmart for $10, but I'm fine with grabbing another version if it's better.

I see that there was a Vita version as well. Gamestop has it for $10 too, but is it worth picking up?

I'm mostly getting all of this for my son to play once he gets a bit older, but I'm definitely loving some of these character designs so far.
PS4 version is my favorite but tbh the PC version would be good too and comes with everything digitally now.

The Vita version runs like shit but it's the full DI 2.0 and it's portable, unlike the 3DS versions which run fine but are different games. I bought it for the novelty of it.

PS4 version is my favorite but tbh the PC version would be good too and comes with everything digitally now.

The Vita version runs like shit but it's the full DI 2.0 and it's portable, unlike the 3DS versions which run fine but are different games. I bought it for the novelty of it.

Okay, good to know. I think I might still grab the Vita version, since I really want the Black Suit Spider-man figure anyway. If my son does really like these, then having a portable version will be nice.

Top Bottom