• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers |OT| Forever in Fiji

Ha I didn't expect that at all. Was sure Laura was leaving due to Patrick and Ali pregame relationship.

Good job Survivor on sometimes fooling the viewers!

Yado

MN8n8zd.gif

Good shit

kirblar

Wow.

I wonder if he just killed himself by pulling the Cheshire Cat routine w/ Lauren. People who can't keep secrets are a liability.

kirblar

They did a really, really good job w/ the editing the past 3 eps, I would never have guessed the swap was coming.

Wonder if it's 7+7+Exile or 3x5.

I thought it was pretty obvious that Patrick was leaving. The episode didn't do anything but make him look like a stubborn clown with no self-awareness.

"I've never trusted a redhead a day in my life."

This is so funny and unusual. Surprised it's not being talked about more. I know from the way things are going in this country right now, but just funny to see people not willing to break from their own beliefs on something stupid like this. They voted Patrick out because he was a liability, not because he was a ginger. :p

During challenges, Jeff MUST have an earpiece from the producers, right? For puzzles, I would think that they'd have people judging each solution, and tell Jeff if they're right or not. Too much stuff to pay attention to otherwise.

Leeness

Lol at “you guys are awful” and “I hope you don’t get far in the game”.

What a baby. Glad he didn’t make it to the jury because you know he would have been insufferable.

NKnight7

Neo Member
I loved the eviction, I feel like Patrick was only going to get more insufferable as the season went on and he probably would've been a liability further on with the merge. Besides, I'm always down for a good blindside.

Hoodbury

I don't get why they always do a chicken reward right before the swap. Win some chickens and 2 days later your not on that tribe anymore.

Patrick was the right choice even though he was so salty...gave the death glare lol.

His social game was shit tier. They are better off without him.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Caught up on the last two episodes.

They begin episode 2 with showing the Asian girl stepping out. Damn.... they kicking her out already? 40 minutes later, she is voted out. I've just come to expect this I feel.

Episode 3. Why the fuck was Alan not voted out first? Not surprised to see the red haired guy go at all. Dude just wasn't doing it.

vypek

He's pulling a Patrick, but they have a good challenge team, so he might dodge this till the merge.

You're right. I wonder if that betrayal will die out by the time there is a moment to vote him out.

EDIT: Please let this secret advantage actually matter here

Why would the healer girl give it to the swing vote? That makes literally no sense. In what scenario would that benefit her fellow healers over giving it to a hero?

Sucks to see Alan go out that way but lol that whole hilarious and while I don't like Joe he read their faces well. I wonder how Desi felt during this whole thing.

Top Bottom