• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Panther - Official Trailer

giphy.gif

Haines

Banned
Really hate that Michael B. Jordan is just "evil Black Panther", it's always so boring when villains in super hero movies are just mirrors of the protagonist. But otherwise this movie looks sick

To be fair, thats just the trailer.

FelipeMGM

great trailer, movie looks more impressive with every showing

but its a bit ironic to use The Revolution will not be televised in a movie trailer no? lol

Its an amazing song still, so its not a biggie

Lunar15

The movie looks great, but the trailer was a bit weird. I liked the song choice, but the actual flow of the trailer was a bit choppy. That aside, it genuinely looks like a unique marvel film.

Looks great. Could easily become my fav MCU film. I'm so happy to see such a cool realization of Wakanda on the big screen. And I love the accents.
I still feel like Lupita shouldn't have been wasted as a secondary character but oh well.
Aquaman + Black Panther. The Superhero New Wave of 2018 will be unstoppable.

And shirtless B. Jordan with that haircut... Oh my.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Fox: Let's drop a trailer at 3am on a Friday cause spooooky.

Marvel: Monday morning, 9am sharp. Keep them hyped ALL. WEEK. LONG.

Window

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
but it will appear on Netflix 4 months after release.

Looks great visually. Coogler's a promising director and should deliver.

Hagi

Can't watch the trailer right now but Michael B Jordan has his own Panther suit? Damn that's kinda sick.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
but it will appear on Netflix 4 months after release.

Looks great visually. Coogler's a promising director and should deliver.

Not anymore with Disney doing their own thing

kiguel182

Sucks that the villain seems to be "mirror" of the hero. Marvel uses this formula a bit too much.

But damn, Michael B. Jordan looks so damn cool. That look is amazing.

Osahi

Looking great. Love it how Marvel movies finally are getting more visual flair and identity. Started with Guardians, Dr. Strange dit a great job at it in the third act, Thor Ragnarok looks outragious, and then this is the icing on the cake...

jph139

Martin Freeman's American accent sounds weird to me.

Looks great though, In Coogler I trust.

It's weird because in the comics, I always read Ross with a slightly weasley British accent despite him clearly being American. So when they cast Freeman I was like... oh, weird, but that's perfect!

And then he has an American accent anyways. Funny how that works out.

jett

D-Member
I guess that (awful) CGI shot of BP landing on a car in the a teaser trailer wasn't an outlier. Guess Coogler really likes his new toys.

Anyway I figure the movie will be just aight like most Marvel productions are.

NotLiquid

What is it with actors that get to play Human Torch in Fantastic Four movies who then get hired to perform amazingly in MCU roles

Top Bottom