• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zach

That's the same rating you give every movie, 7ach. :O

7 on the zach scale is basically 9.5 on any normal scale
mxBXTB8.png

🤔

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Doctor Doom in that new Fantastic Flop movie could have been the redeeming factor of it if he looked a little cooler. I actually thought him just walking down a hallway and going full Akira on people was neat

A Doctor Doom obsessed with destroying the world is so far out of character for him that it's honestly insane. Whoever wrote that piece of shit has never read, seen or even heard of anything relating to Doctor Doom.

jmdajr

Rock has phoned it in since 2003 in the ring.
(And to be honest, he is smart to.
Why hurt himself?)

From Rock Instagram. Injuries.

Gotta warm up properly due to all my sexy lower body injuries from years of wrestling and football (two L4 & L5 low back disc ruptures, five knee surgeries, torn Achilles, tore both my quad and adductor from my pelvis and repaired three hernias all in one lovely emergency surgery). Lots of fun pain, but we fight thru it and come back stronger and better.

If hurt...juice.

Looking forward to winning my avatar bet as Dolph Ziggler puts the Artist Known as Shinsuke Nakamura and the Vibe down for the 1-2-3 because there's no way Vince will let an Asian beat a white man in 2017. He'll think, "Patterson, get in here. Everybody's expecting that Nakamerica fella to win Sunday? We're gonna swerve them real good and have Ziggler win! They can then wrestle a series until December!"

Syder

Looking forward to winning my avatar bet as Dolph Ziggler puts the Artist Known as Shinsuke Nakamura and the Vibe down for the 1-2-3 because there's no way Vince will let an Asian beat a white man in 2017. He'll think, "Patterson, get in here. Everybody's expecting that Nakamerica fella to win Sunday? We're gonna swerve them real good and have Ziggler win! They can then wrestle a series until December!"
I almost want to see the crowd reaction. Would they boo or would they just fall completely silent?

I almost want to see the crowd reaction. Would they boo or would they just fall completely silent?

You thought Brock beating Undertaker killed a crowd? Wait until Nakamura wins by DQ because Ziggler low-blows him only for Ziggler to wail on him after the bell to keep his (non-existent) heat, brother. Even though I would lose the avatar bet in this case, the tears and anger will sustain me.

Hex

Banned
Natio has been a legit superstar for like 2 and half years. He has a long way to go.

I have been doing the Naito tour on NJPW world.
It is crazy when you look at the pre-CMLL days, and then when he first gets back and then when the crowd starts to shift.

Caderfix

A Doctor Doom obsessed with destroying the world is so far out of character for him that it's honestly insane. Whoever wrote that piece of shit has never read, seen or even heard of anything relating to Doctor Doom.

Dr Doom is so good. He is my favorite vilain after Douglas Abbot.

Zach

It has been established that Heroman and I love each other very much, but Cena in his Fave Five is Hilarious Town, USA. Like, how am I supposed to take his straight-shooter gimmick seriously now?

Dr Doom is so good. He is my favorite vilain after Douglas Abbot.
It's amazing to me that the most interesting trait of Doom (he's a tyrant, but cares for the people he rules over and actually runs his country well) is the very first thing that gets jettisoned when the character is adapted. It's infuriating.

Zach

Now hold on just a minute here -- what's the difference between a ban that still shows your avatar and a ban that no longer shows your avatar? Because I see both variations. OwensIsNow does not have an avatar anymore. :O

Now hold on just a minute here -- what's the difference between a ban that still shows your avatar and a ban that no longer shows your avatar? Because I see both variations. OwensIsNow does not have an avatar anymore. :O

There's no difference, it's a known site glitch.

Top Bottom