• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

For example, both girls have to weigh what they're giving up. The big companies have lines of potential recruits out the door because they're selling dreams of being the next Soshi or Wonder Girls. At the small one the girl is giving up a chance to become the next...Piggy Dolls? The big one can make it seem a lot more institutionalized. A big one has more weight behind a threat to blacklist the girl if she ever talks. etc. etc. It's like putting up with shit at McKinsey versus at a Burger King.

If a leery dude did stuff to a girl or two over a couple of years, perhaps. Systemized stuff like this on the other hand would not fly. It would not be necessary for the victims themselves to report it officially because it would leak. Of course eventually it did in this case as well, the difference being the guy felt comfortable enough that he'd get away with it.

Sistar + MV

Daaamn, that's one sexy song. Brave Bro manages to find an extra gear for the Sistar girls.. this is elegant. No Mercy is catchy and Lead Me is hooot.

Fafnir

oniontaker is teasing about a Soshi subunit, seems like either TaeNyHyun or TaeNySica. Hoping on TaeNySica.

NMLxq.gif
GUbhG.gif

Biscuits

oniontaker is teasing about a Soshi subunit, seems like either TaeNyHyun or TaeNySica. Hoping on TaeNySica.
Interesting. I think they should have just gone with a TaeNy duet, having either Seohyun or Sica in there just feels awkward - especially since it seems like the TaeSica relationship has been on the rocks lately.

luso

Eh, it'll be a ballad. That's the only think they'd deem safe for a sub-unit venture.

Agreed, remember JeTiHyun
But I suppose some Japan activities will happen first, is about time and maybe overdue.

Sistar "Alone" does not excites me and MV is trash. 4Minute superior.

Niks

Would that even be called a subunit..its not like they are getting a name is it?
hmm maybe SM is already thinking on life post soshi...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well damn, that was hot. Between this and Brave Girls, Brave Brothers has been reinventing himself. Dasom and Soyou are soooo fine.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Boram prefers the elder gentlemen:
You know, it's not like I think of Ash as Tiffany, but I do think of filler as Road Lee, so this made me think of him.

I do sometimes picture Peru as actually being Maria Sharapova. He so Euro.

Ashhong

Probably because it's infinitely more plausible that an 80 year old man posts on GAF than Fany :(

Plus he always posts angry things that just fit his picture lol

Peru

Hah. Btw, they got their own sub-label under Universal and the first-day physical sales of Spring of Life are their biggest yet (~50k)

records.png

tumblr_m2aq1xQk3b1qa82n2o9_r2_250.gif
tumblr_m2aq1xQk3b1qa82n2o10_r1_250.gif

Alta1r

Perhaps I just appreciate their style more. MV for 'Alone' (personally unwatched)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZHXVp_wUE

Yeah. I think we're in the minority here but I agree, I like it better than Volume Up as well. This song is great. The intro and background whatever that thing is reminds me of Still D.R.E.

NMLxq.gif
GUbhG.gif

Hopefully TaeYoonSic. Actually hopefully none. Soshi is great without dabbling into this subunit nonsense.

tumblr_m2av27lWsE1r8im2co1_250.gif
tumblr_m2av27lWsE1r8im2co2_250.gif

Eunjung and some lucky bastard waiter:
yoJ5h.jpg

How you like Eunjung with dem eyes now, Orelio?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Well.. Eunji IS one of the tallest idols out there. She just happens to be skinny and tall. Unlike goo hara who is super short and skinny as hell.

They just need to put on some weight and they'll both look muuuuuuuuuch better.

goo hara already looks amazing

It's funny because Eunji's role in Nine Muses is to be the "energy pill" like Sunny is and they're at the opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of height. They are both are cute though.

jGFyVBJlauyP9.jpg

jb2lTUBcCFGqEW.jpg

vanty

I prefer Sistar's song to Volume Up. Easily their best song from those I've heard, while with Volume Up I was just relieved it sounded like 4minute should and not some Heart to Heart shit. Still good though, but Alone is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom