• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Man Chases Black Servicewoman Yelling Expletives At Her

Some Nobody

Dude is straight garbage. Respect to this woman for fighting for America while being black. That takes a kindness and a belief in America I don't have. Because you put on that uniform and literally all they saw was "a n***er". That's fucking absurd.

Also, her name is Aimable? Lmao. That's dope.

IceMarker

What exactly is a ”real" American? This country was built on racism

To me it's anyone who's willing to stand up against this sort of hate and help their fellow man no matter what their race, creed, gender, etc. America has a racist history, of course, but thankfully for every racist nut job there are at least two more "true" Americans willing to stand up against the hate. I want to believe that, even in Trump's America.

There has been like 4 racist threads a day for like the past year. The state of this country is a mess.

Agreed.

Why doesn't this racist fuck put on his uniform and serve?

Edit:
Oh wait second thought, let's not do that. The amount of war crimes he would commit...
Because he's following Trump's path.

To me it's anyone who's willing to stand up against this sort of hate and help their fellow man no matter what their race, creed, gender, etc. America has a racist history, of course, but thankfully for every racist nut job there are at least two more "true" Americans willing to stand up against the hate. I want to believe that, even in Trump's America.

Agreed.
It's the fantasy that we were all taught to believe was true, that America is ALWAYS the good guys who fight for what is right. America protects the weak and the downtrodden, actively stamps out oppression and evil while opening their hearts and offering opportunity, compassion and peace to all that seek it, regardless of gender, race, religion or such. It is a beautiful fantasy, and maybe with effort, we CAN TRY to make that a goal for our nation. Ain't gonna happen with these emboldened, racist fucks runnin' around, though. Well, maybe we just all gotta fight the good fight regardless.

Strike

They're really coming out of the woodwork now that narrative seems to be that this kind of behavior is acceptable again. Just a hunch, but I don't think just talking to them is going to cut it.

I can't imagine people being THIS dumb. But every day i read the stories and watch the vids. And after years of shit i'm still shocked by how dumb and how evil people can be.
This whole racism should be over and gone by now with all the social media and tv coverage. But noooooooooooooo. Some countries are moving backwards even. It almost seems like people are getting more stupid collectively in a rapid pace.

America wouldn't be anywhere as wealthy, hell the western world wouldn't be, if it wasn't for the suffering of us "niggers", so how dare he say she has no right to serve the her country. Cunt.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine returning from duty and having this shit happen to you. "I defended this asshole's freedom?"

If only these people knew that African Americans have been their defending their rights and freedom for centuries, and not only in battles, but in the streets, with things like the Civil Rights movement.

Top Bottom