• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Warriors |OT| Now Everyone Can Ougi!

I assume it's like Hyrule Warriors for the History mode to get S rank, 1000 K.O., less than 10 mins. Just did a fight with 800 and got A.

generally 2000 ko, sub-15 mins, and damage below certain percentage. if you paused the game, you can check whether you've reach the requirement or not
the timer is a bit longer for n3ds version

Kouriozan

generally 2000 ko, sub-15 mins, and damage below certain percentage. if you paused the game, you can check whether you've reach the requirement or not
the timer is a bit longer for n3ds version

I see, thanks. Didn't know about that.
Just before seeing your post I did test the K.O. requirements and I got this.

qfDeM8Gl.jpg
gQW4ZIJl.jpg

Does anybody know if this will be available at midnight (EST) on the E-Shop or will it not show up till sometime tomorrow morning?

should be midnight since it's 1st party

edit: that dlc chara list. eh i guess they'll do 2nd season pass later. was expecting dlc to put the enemy unit+new charas while those unplayable will be free dlc update

Niles and Owain are pretty lame...Fates cast is huge so I can't be too surprised about being disappointed with the choice there. Would've loved to see Kagero there.

Owain couldve been basically anyone else. Enjoy most of Awakenings cast besides him.

Most disappointing thing is the characters already being in game getting dropped as paid DLC...

So much for no Children characters from Awakening. Owain is my least favorite kid Character.
Should've just put Lon'qu. But Owain is far more popular so perhaps right choice on them

Duffk1ng

Done the first 4 chapters. Seems pretty good so far. Already lots going on, need to make a fair amount of use of the orders and the weapon triangle stuff is quite well implemented.

Ridley327

L I N D E B O Y Z

Awfully lame of K-T to charge for the NPC characters already in the game, especially since Fates has more interesting characters to have, but it's even lamer than normal spear units is the only new weapon type that the DLC will be adding. Why they're not trying with armored units, I haven't a clue.

I wouldve thought they put a Ninja in at least.

New class. Pretty awesome in Fates and Saizo and Kaze are pretty cool characters. Perhaps Niles is more popular.

New class. Pretty awesome in Fates and Saizo and Kaze are pretty cool characters. Perhaps Niles is more popular.
the only Ninja I needed was Midori, which Midori as a ninja would've been hype as fuck here.

The only one I'm really happy about is Oboro. Tharja and Azura were givens and I'm glad they are here. Oboro is an understated character and generally one of my favorites from Fates. Hope for some costumes for her too.

Kinsei

Banned

When I thought the characters already in the game were going to be added in a free update I assumed Kaze was a lock for the Fates pack. I figured we'd have Azura representing Revelations, Kaze representing Birthright, and Effie representing Conquest.

You guys think the game is worth it for someone who loved HW, generally enjoyed the limited Musou games played, but has very little knowledge of FE

Kouriozan

Oooh, don't know if it was available earlier, but just got the 1.1.0 update with DLC shop menu and KO/damage recieved in History mode, that's why I was confused ealier.
The season pass still isn't available though, maybe at midnight.

Edit : woops sorry for the double post.
And yes, now I can see the S rank conditions on the pause menu.

Reknoc

Been playing this since yesterday, and I'm liking it a lot so far. Which isn't really a surprise since I like musou games, especially Hyrule Warriors and this is a musou game especially like Hyrule Warriors. I'm actually surprised by just how much this is like Hyrule Warriors to be honest. No awful bosses at least.

Game doesn't really seem to be doing that much that's entirely new, but I think the game is a bit more chaotic than Samurai Warriors 4 so the map stuff is way more useful and fun. Weapon triangle is whatever, enjoyed it more in DW8 but that wouldn't really work here.

Doubling up is whatever.

Hate the story though. I mean, I guess it's fine or whatever, but it's exactly the same as Dragon Quest Heroes 2, which was exactly the same as Dragon Quest Heroes, which was very similar to Hyrule Warriors.

Also this game is a bit unique for me as it's probably the only collab musou I've played where I have no real attachment to the original franchise. Though, to be fair, the only other series that falls under that is Arslan but whatever lol

HiroTSK5

Of the characters listed Azura is the only one that's weird, to me at least, that she isn't in the main game. Her and Oboro are going to be great since the only thing I wanted was on-foot Spear Wielders.

Shun

That is actually a pretty good list of DLC characters, considering those are the more popular characters in each of their respective games.

I am pretty satisfied and being able to see some of the characters I like in HD ougi and mow down enemies is pretty great.

Pretty standard DLC for the price they list it at.

You don't have to like it, but don't whine like a spoiled brat.

_h8bit

Banned
This unlocks at midnight right? I'm pretty pumped. This is the first musou game I'll have played since DW5: Empires I think!

Hagi

Wonder if I'll be able to find a cheap code so I can play tonight instead of waiting to pick it up physical tomorrow. Awakening is the only Fire Emblem i've really put hours into but I'm still looking forward to giving this a try.

bobawesome

I haven't played a Fire Emblem game since Path of Radiance and loved what I played of Hyrule Warriors on the 3DS. Even though I haven't touched the series in over a decade do you think I'd still get much out of it or is it fanservice mostly meant for the hardcore fans?

I haven't played a Fire Emblem game since Path of Radiance and loved what I played of Hyrule Warriors on the 3DS. Even though I haven't touched the series in over a decade do you think I'd still get much out of it or is it fanservice mostly meant for the hardcore fans?

One of the main criticisms of the game is that there isn't enough fan service for hardcore fans, instead opting to focus Awakening and Fates. Take that as you will.

Gradivus

Its mostly focused on the newer titles of the series, but has all the weapon triangle, supports and other fire emblem gameplay in it. I think if you like hyrule warriors, then you should like this too.

One of the main criticisms of the game is that there isn't enough fan service for hardcore fans, instead opting to focus Awakening and Fates. Take that as you will.

Not a strategy game guy but Awakening was the first to somehow draw me in and the only game in the series I have beaten so while what you say is nicw for guys like me, sucks for those that havew stuck it out longer.

This will be my first Fire Emblem game. Im looking forward to playing tomorrow. I know nothing about the characters, but looking at the roster im drawn to Cordelia and Caeda cause they use polearms/spears. My fav weapon type to use in any game.

It's nice to finally have a licensed musou game about a franchise I actually care about.

Just finished the prologue and chapter 1. Lianne (is that her name? The female main character) a bit of a dull character, but she's really fun to play.

I picked both classic mode and hard difficulty, is it going to get obnoxious, or is the difficulty fair?

SuperBudgie1582

Neo Member
I feel like I have to post here to. When Omega Force makes a clone playable, they get a brand new moveset. Its kinda ridiculous the overreaction people are having,

Gradivus

This will be my first Fire Emblem game. Im looking forward to playing tomorrow. I know nothing about the characters, but looking at the roster im drawn to Cordelia and Caeda cause they use polearms/spears. My fav weapon type to use in any game.
Glad to hear new people are getting into the series, Caeda is one of my favourites for FEWarriors.

Top Bottom