• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ games for June (EU, now confirmed)

So Pixel Junk Shooter Ultimate for PS4, NBA 2k14% Lone Survivor for PS3, and Dragons Crown for Vita. Not bad. I gues it wasnt Knack this time around.

Hmm Pixel junk shooter is a nice choice, never got round to buying it originally so that's good.
Dragons crown is great too as I really wanted to try it out.

On a side note, the fact there is only 1 vita game, does that mean the yearly igc games are finally being swapped?

That's a terrible offer for PS4. So much for Knack.
If knack was a plus game I assume it would be the new yearly offering since Resogun is leaving, so it probably wouldn't be on this list. I doubt pixel junk shooter is going to be the yearly offering. I don't think it will be knack either though.

Sendou

What's bad? I want Dragons Crown, Lone survivor and Pixeljunk is always awesome.

Well PS4's game of the month being a slight upgrade of a PS3 indie title from 2009. That and Lone Survivor isn't all that great. Also NBA for Europe? Are they ever trying.

But hey 50% of PS4 owners are paying and they will keep playing not because of these amazing offerings but simply because online play requires it. Although I'm quite shocked just how quickly it started showing in the quality of the selection.

Type in Dragon's Crown into Google and 9 out of 10 results are women with enormous tits.

AvydS58.png

Also in the Portuguese webstore:

Yt3Qj25.jpg

It's a nice update, but I really wanted the PS3 version of Dragon's Crown. Maybe it's time to get a PS Vita.

Anteater

nooo, I assume I can't play dragon's crown on ps3 since it's the vita version and not cross buy?

Nothing for me for ps3 and don't have a vita/ps4 :(

fml

crying-indian-1ojj7i.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
Regretted buying Dragon's Crown in the first place and now it's on Plus? Damn. I've gotta stop spending money on Vita titles, it's never worth it.

Also this seems like less than usual. Not enough space in the ad? Or yearly refresh titles?

Meier

Motherfucker. That gif of the guy getting so excited and then being so disappointed when he opens the fridge = me right now. I saw NBA 2k14 and got PUMPED...and then I see PS3.

Edit: AHA-Lambda knows what I'm talking about. -_________________-

MUnited83

For you.
Regretted buying Dragon's Crown in the first place and now it's on Plus? Damn. I've gotta stop spending money on Vita titles, it's never worth it.

Also this seems like less than usual. Not enough space in the ad? Or yearly refresh titles?

There's never enough space in the ad, it's always missing one of the games.

Sitrus

Same banner for norwegian and swedish PSN. Looks pretty much confirmed to me. Time to sell my copy of Dragon's Crown :p

Top Bottom