• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

calder

I think my favourite #TML memory of the first 100 years of glory was the time Darcy Tucker lost his mind, attacked the Senators bench like a jackass, got fed, then made up an insane story about being spat upon that his coach and teammates had to pretend to believe for a day.

Here's to 100 more!

PillarEN

I think my favourite #TML memory of the first 100 years of glory was the time Darcy Tucker lost his mind, attacked the Senators bench like a jackass, got fed, then made up an insane story about being spat upon that his coach and teammates had to pretend to believe for a day.

Here's to 100 more!

My favorite Darcy Tucker moment is when Montreal's Kovalev decided that Tucker was a cunt so he decided to take the puck and run over Tucker anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8FI4Z5egh0

About the next president or about the Leafs sucking even more?

They both can't possibly go any lower right?

Toronto didn't even cross my mind. The US, as much as I love it, is notorious for going extra low when you least expect it.

Here's to 100 more!

My favourite memory in Jets history so far is when they didn't exist.

You don't think whoever the super mutants elect as warchief after the Fire Times won't be an improvement over Trump? Bold claim, I'd say it'll be 50/50.

I'm assuming Trump will mutate into a super mutant and will be elected their president. Bernie Sanders will be a brain hooked up to a computer, but no one will vote for him because his OS is gamebryo.

calder

My favourite memory in Jets history so far is when they didn't exist.

I googled mediocre to find a gif for your meh retort, but I found this instead which makes no sense as a reply but how could I resist using it:

giphy.gif

Line_HTX

"Ovechkin is the leader of the Capitals. Caps are a strong team. Leafs are a strong team. We’ll see how that all works out."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Best part about the Habs being back in the playoffs are Tony's rants, had another classic one today. Still will never top the "Find Carey's dogs" rant, but still.

Samyy

Have a massage scheduled for 6pm, will be done just in time to tune in to some playoff hockey, gonna be a damn good evening.

calder

Every time someone mentions the Jackets/Pens series I want to switch my bracket pick to CBJ.

Verdict: There isn’t a great difference to choose from, between Pittsburgh and Columbus. Both are comfortably above average, though Pittsburgh’s numbers are affected by more significant injuries throughout the season. However, the Penguins don’t appear to be healthy going into the playoffs either, so this should be a competitive series. While the Penguins might hold a slight edge when it comes to skaters – Crosby and Malkin and are difference makers – the Blue Jackets have Vezina favourite Bobrovsky in net to help even the ledger. Rookie Murray is no slouch for the Penguins either, but Pittsburgh needs him to be at least close to Bobrovsky’s level.

Damn you Scott Cullen

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Gary Galley has got to be the dumbest motherfucker doing colour commentary these days and we get stuck with him.

PillarEN

Patrice Bergeron players tribune article

"Great teams aren’t successful because they have the best snipers or the most talented goalies. Those things help, but they’ll only get you so far. Great teams are successful because they’re great teams. There’s a consistency across the entire roster — across the entire organization, even. Everyone is on the same page, doing the right things to lift each other up."

I love that quote.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers Twitter on point

x0B93hm.png

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Vesey-Zibanejad-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Glass-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Smith