• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Pikma
(Yesterday, 08:04 AM)
Interviewer loving Emma Watson is the most relevant piece of info to come out from TGS so far

I approve
foxuzamaki
Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
(Yesterday, 08:09 AM)

Originally Posted by Exentryk

A reddit user noted some info from the TGS stream. Nothing too exciting though:

Thanks for this
Irishonion
(Yesterday, 08:36 AM)
Finally got a chance to play.

Now I can't wait for full release, going to be an amazing game. Did not want demo to end.
Brakke
(Yesterday, 06:39 PM)
Just got around to this. Whatís the structure of the demo? I beat the boss on the Warrior side. Do I start a new save to play the dancer or can I walk the Warrior over to the Dancer or something?
Shahadan
(Yesterday, 06:40 PM)

Originally Posted by Brakke

Just got around to this. Whatís the structure of the demo? I beat the boss on the Warrior side. Do I start a new save to play the dancer or can I walk the Warrior over to the Dancer or something?

Both. You start a new save to see the Dancer's story but you can recruit her with Olberic for battle purposes (no story)
Zedark
(Yesterday, 06:41 PM)

Originally Posted by Brakke

Both, actually. But to experience her story, you need to restart and select her in the new game menu.
Brakke
(Yesterday, 06:53 PM)
Cool cool. Iím more interested in checking out party combat than reading story that Iíll just end up replaying later. Thanks dudes!
sotojuan
(Yesterday, 06:54 PM)
I never got the survey :-(
binarymelon
(Yesterday, 07:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Zedark

Both, actually. But to experience her story, you need to restart and select her in the new game menu.

Do we know if this is what the structure of the final game will be like (8 independent stories)? I really enjoyed the demo, but was a bit disappointed how the different characters were presented to us.
sotojuan
(Yesterday, 07:04 PM)

Originally Posted by binarymelon

Do we know if this is what the structure of the final game will be like (8 independent stories)? I really enjoyed the demo, but was a bit disappointed how the different characters were presented to us.

I doubt it. Aren't there only 3 save files? Either they give us 8+ files or they find a way to change characters at save points, similar to how Yakuza 0 does in its post game.
Zedark
(Yesterday, 07:06 PM)

Originally Posted by binarymelon

No, we don't know how that's going to work yet. I really doubt it'll happen like it is right now, but how they would do it differently is hard to figure out too: will there be a quest connected to recruiting them, and if so, is it dependant on your character of choice or independent of it, and does it scale to the order in which you choose to recruit? The alternative, to have them integrate into the story itself, would mean you would need an untenable amount of varieties of the story to satisfy each possible story. I am very interested in seeing what it will turn out to be.
DrunkShogun
(Yesterday, 07:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Pikma

Interviewer loving Emma Watson is the most relevant piece of info to come out from TGS so far

I approve

Expect a character who looks like her a lot or we got a special voice actor making an appearance.