• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 10 |OT| Lets make it to 2 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

natjjohn

2157889318001_5579500823001_5579494545001-vs.jpg

Alright guys go team!

If you are a fan of a bad team like many of us are this year, I recommend some gambling to spice things up so I included the lines.

Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total

11/9 8:25 ET Seattle -5.5 At Arizona 41.5
11/12 1:00 ET Minnesota -1.5 At Washington 42.5
11/12 1:00 ET At Chicago -4.5 Green Bay 38
11/12 1:00 ET Pittsburgh -10 At Indianapolis 44.5
11/12 1:00 ET At Jacksonville -4 LA Chargers 41
11/12 1:00 ET NY Jets -2.5 At Tampa Bay 41.5
11/12 1:00 ET At Tennessee -5 Cincinnati 40.5
11/12 1:00 ET New Orleans -2.5 At Buffalo 46
11/12 1:00 ET At Detroit -12 Cleveland 44
11/12 4:05 ET At LA Rams -12 Houston 46
11/12 4:25 ET At Atlanta -3 Dallas 50.5
11/12 4:25 ET NY Giants -1 At San Francisco 42
11/12 8:30 ET New England -7.5 At Denver 46

Monday Night Football Line

11/13 8:30 ET At Carolina -9 Miami 39.5

Some GAF specific action:

Have the over/under at total posts for this thread at 37.5.

Over/under of drive by Mech posts accusing someone of being racist at 2.

Money line bet on a currently silent NFL Gaffer that has been reset making a post int his thread at +1000

AFC south sucks. Colts Suck, and the Texans lost to them so they suck. Luck never playing again. Pats still cheat. Eagles overrated and will disappoint in the playoffs.

Edit: Tried to update title, but guess you can't. I hang my head in shame

linkboy

The 49ers/Giants game is going to be ugly.

Will probably end in a 0-0 tie with the Giants not showing up and CJ Bethard will still get hit 10 times and sacked another 5.

natjjohn

We are going places in here right now!

Thinking the ‘hawks crush the Cardinals tonight after that sad loss on Sunday.

Get your Seahawks in your lineups tonight except maybe Paul Richardson who may not play with a groin injury.

Dega’s absence has Mech sad. After that Watson ACL year and Texans losing to the Colts. The colts... at home! I’m worried about him too.

manfestival

The 49ers/Giants game is going to be ugly.

Will probably end in a 0-0 tie with the Giants not showing up and CJ Bethard will still get hit 10 times and sacked another 5.

nothing is quite as sad as the disappointment that the bucs have become. normally fans dont buy into the lie or play coy but HBO screwed us over

Kimawolf

Damn. Arizona is just done. That game last night was an embarassment. I can't believe i thought they were contenders.

Also the NFL needs to stop with the goofy college/XFL looking uniforms.

Screw all of you - Go panthers!

Haaaate garbage time points - lost the spread last night with 20 seconds left, seahwks just let cardinals march down and scpre to get it over with.... thankfully they blocked the extra point so i pushed..

2 pages - 100pp riiiight?!? No scrub 50ppp

natjjohn

Screw all of you - Go panthers!

Haaaate garbage time points - lost the spread last night with 20 seconds left, seahwks just let cardinals march down and scpre to get it over with.... thankfully they blocked the extra point so i pushed..

2 pages - 100pp riiiight?!? No scrub 50ppp

10ppp

Manus

Man I saw Richard Sherman go down last night, but didn't realize how bad he was actually hurt. Hope he recovers fast.

natjjohn

Today's the day. After the long wait, it's finally here. Week 10 of the NFL season.

Reminder on games:

NFL-2017-Schedule-Regular-Season-Week-10.jpg

Zeke taking a break from today's games to eat, but Cowboys will still win.

source.gif

Colts lose by 20+.
Bills with an upset win.

Texans continue to embarrass themselves.

Joei

Kizer looked legitimately good Sunday. It sucks he got hurt cause had he stayed in, I thought Cleveland had a great shot at winning that game. And it blows Collins got hurt, he's huge on the D and helps that run D so much, gonna hurt with him out the rest of the year.

Mooreberg

Since ratings disasters are all the rage lately (look at Monday night), does anyone else think Fox Sports is going to want some money back after the NFC Wildcard round? Packers are probably screwed without Rodgers, Cowboys are definitely screwed with Elliot. Having punching bags like the Giants and 49ers are resulting in wins consolidating around teams in a way that that's going to make sneaking in as even a ten win wild card team very difficult.

A lot of games are just becoming too boring to watch for impartial viewers - Cowboys/Falcons on Sunday, Titans/Steelers last night, probably Cowboys/Eagles on Sunday night. I think you're going to hear a lot on the Monday following wild card weekend how a lot of people simply didn't give a shit and the the ratings take a hit compared to the previous year.

Furyous

If Deshone is benched I wouldn't complain at all as his 3 for 10 is atrocious. Dede is a good 167 yards short of where he expected to be.... Only being down three going into the half is a good look for us anyway.

Blame Gabbert is doing somewhat decent out there today so hopefully he gets us a win.

Since ratings disasters are all the rage lately (look at Monday night), does anyone else think Fox Sports is going to want some money back after the NFC Wildcard round? Packers are probably screwed without Rodgers, Cowboys are definitely screwed with Elliot. Having punching bags like the Giants and 49ers are resulting in wins consolidating around teams in a way that that's going to make sneaking in as even a ten win wild card team very difficult.

A lot of games are just becoming too boring to watch for impartial viewers - Cowboys/Falcons on Sunday, Titans/Steelers last night, probably Cowboys/Eagles on Sunday night. I think you're going to hear a lot on the Monday following wild card weekend how a lot of people simply didn't give a **** and the the ratings take a hit compared to the previous year.

They've made enough money over the years. They'll be alright.

RIP 49ers.

Bluecondor

It's almost amazing how Atlanta just lets teams come back on them when the game should be well in hand. Up 10 in the 4th, the defense gives up a quick TD after a horrible late hit penalty. Then - they go three and out and Matt Ryan takes a sack on 3rd down.

It is 34-31 with 1:09 left, and they could easily lose this game.

eloestmn

It's almost amazing how Atlanta just lets teams come back on them when the game should be well in hand. Up 10 in the 4th, the defense gives up a quick TD after a horrible late hit penalty. Then - they go three and out and Matt Ryan takes a sack on 3rd down.

It is 34-31 with 1:09 left, and they could easily lose this game.

Typical Falcons. Were lucky Walsh choked.

Russo

Today's the day. After the long wait, it's finally here. Week 10 of the NFL season.

Reminder on games:

NFL-2017-Schedule-Regular-Season-Week-10.jpg

Zeke taking a break from today's games to eat, but Cowboys will still win.

source.gif

Colts lose by 20+.
Bills with an upset win.

Texans continue to embarrass themselves.

Rams beat Texans 33-7 - Lots to do in SoCal. Competition for an entertainment dollar is fierce. Besides, they've only been back a little while. Now that they're winning, expect the seat count to go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom