• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

That Ayesee sob story on Reddit
tears.gif

Feels weird to not be at TI this year. As much as work disallows me from going, as much as I know that last year was definitely Too Much Dota(tm), I'm still sad that I'm not going to be physically there to hear the roar of the crowds, to see the top players in the world delight us with their skill and erupt in unison in awe.

Enjoy yourselves in Seattle folks.

That Ayesee sob story on Reddit
tears.gif

Wow. I didn't know about his father passing away, or really any of his involvement outside of doing casting. I figured he was just taking some time from eSports but apparently he's been at it full time behind the scenes. I may not love Ayesee's casting, but I definitely respect him and that post was really touching.

H13

TI has opened already? The preorder people can get their stuff already? Sory i'm out of the loop
I thought TI opened tomorrow/tonite?

Edit: is there any place that i can see picture of the people at ti6?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
CPU heatsink to 212
PSU swap to one in OP
Just get some 3000Mhz DDR4
I'll look into it :\ would have thought a stock 3770k would be fine for another year+ before I needed to start bumping it up.
For 60 in most games sure, for 120Hz+, no.

Chris R

CPU heatsink to 212
PSU swap to one in OP
Just get some 3000Mhz DDR4

For 60 in most games sure, for 120Hz+, no.
I guess I'm just CPU bound in every game now. I was getting similar frames before on my 670, time to crank the dynamic resolution up I guess.

shira

why won't my secret shop order GO ThroUGh
If it's like wlf regular store they don't accept foreign credit cards.

Gotta use PayPal and eat the extra 3% charge

Also apparently they are charging Washington's state tax.

XYujiX

Neo Member
Hello,

I have some questions, please.

Can you preorder items from the the Secret Shop even if you are not going to attend The International 6?

Also, when you preorder an item such as the Mirana statue that has a digital unlock, do they send the code to your e-mail or how do you get it? Can someone please tell me where to find it in the Secret Shop store? I didn't find it in the store.

Thank you.

shira

Hello,

I have some questions, please.

Can you preorder items from the the Secret Shop even if you are not going to attend The International 6?

Also, when you preorder an item such as the Mirana statue that has a digital unlock, do they send the code to your e-mail or how do you get it? Can someone please tell me where to find it in the Secret Shop store? I didn't find it in the store.

Thank you.
No, you can ask a gaffer though

Mirana statue is 8/15 preorder is after TI.
Comes with a scratch card for codes

I had a 24" 1080p TN Samsung for 6 years and bought a Dell U2515H (1440p) on Saturday. Best money I've spent since my first smartphone.

TUSR

Banned
If it's like wlf regular store they don't accept foreign credit cards.

Gotta use PayPal and eat the extra 3% charge

Also apparently they are charging Washington's state tax.
Locked out of my paypal account because it wouldn't send confirmation emails to my international plan.

Looks like I'll be getting an AMEX for the future.

Did you see Canadians received their badges and welovefine changed their website?

Locked out of my paypal account because it wouldn't send confirmation emails to my international plan.

Did you see Canadians received their badges and welovefine changed their website?

sounds like the dicking that never ends

shira

Nowaifunolaifu.gif

Metroid

Yeah, so apparently I don't get any more battle points for winning a game since around 30 games, which sucks. Does anyone have the same problem? Do I report it as a bug or what?

DrPizza

Banned
90 minutes in the Will Call line to get my badge, and now I can't register them for secret shop or drops. f f s.

DrPizza

Banned
No? I saw a station to link your steam account on the way in.

Ah yeah, that worked. The form didn't (it didn't like my badge ID), but the linking stations just read the badge directly and seemed to be fine.

Where you all at? I'm sitting in the press seats in 114.

TUSR

Banned
Ah yeah, that worked. The form didn't (it didn't like my badge ID), but the linking stations just read the badge directly and seemed to be fine.

Where you all at? I'm sitting in the press seats in 114.

Sneak me intro press and give me wifi.

Top Bottom