• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Decade of Play on PlayStation Store Email

acidagfc

Just got mine through.

8 hours of online play. Beat that!

Easy, pal, here are my 4 hours :D
88 hours in Diablo 3, none of them online. Could not find a single game ever.

445500a3352b192be240c93187b402da.png

It's PS+ MP hours starting from the PS4.

Even so, I've just finished Bloodborne about a month ago and I played the entirety of that online, which took a lot longer than 25 hours. Then you have posts like this, where it doesn't make any sense:

I think the online hours are wrong because it doesn't make sense just looking at destiny

(He's got 278 hours online total vs. 578 just for Destiny which cannot be played offline!)

glaurung

OK, apparently I'm in top 1% with everything. The hours for online play and Destiny don't really add up (overall online play 1906h, Destiny game time 3504h), as Destiny is an online-only game, but what the heck.

Also, my rarest trophy is apparently one from Armored Core Verdict Day. It's not a hard to get trophy, but the email says that only me and ~500 other players ever got that. Which makes wonder how many Armored Core Verdict Day players there ever were...

Cool email, but I already got a framed infographic page from Sony a couple of years ago, detailing the same thing for just EU PS+ players.

This can't be right. Says I joined in 2012 and only have 388 hours of online play. I know that's less that it actually is, considering it says I have 301 hours on Rocket League alone.

redcrayon

So everyone here is in the top 1% huh?
My trophy that the fewest other people have (only 36 of us!) is for clearing the S-rank missions on Damascus Gear (Vita mech-based dungeon crawler), which I can only assume is because so few people bought it! :D

My highest amount of hours is with the 'Arc the Lad collection' at 72 hours, which I'm presuming means either AtL2 or 3 as it's not nearly enough time to have played all three and far too much for the first one.

0 hours spent online, and 121 games in my digital library (all Vita), so top 2%.

Spent over 60 hours on Trails of Cold Steel last year.

dracula_x

one interesting part:

WM4Pl5C.png

*Small print: These stats were collected on 13 March 2017 – if you’ve unlocked a super-rare trophy since then it still definitely counts. Your online play percentile (it’s a word) and trophy rarity stat are based on players who qualify for this email. Your trophy percentile is based on players who qualify for this email who also have over 25 trophies. The percentage of the total PS Store catalogue you own is of all the full games on PS Store as of February 2016, excluding PS One and PS2 classics.

Redders

Got mine last night and the hours are slightly wrong for me.

912 hours online, possibly since PS Plus which I didn't get until 2013 otherwise those hours don't even cover all the time I've spent in the various COD's.

513 hours in COD MW2 which I know is wrong it's nearer half of that, if it said COD4 then that would be accurate.

In 2016
175 hours in BF1, which is a day and 4 hours more than the time count of the BF1 app currently, maybe it counts time in the menu? Would make more sense see how slow BF1 menus are haha.

Santar

I've never gotten an email with stats like this (I'm in Norway btw).
Oh how I wish the PS4 had a activity log with stats on every game.
I love this kind of stuff. The 3DS is the only console with something like this and Nintendo of course removed it for the Switch.

144 hours spent in The Witcher 3 in 2016. Time well spent.
My online play time is 646 hours since joining in Nov '09, this seems a bit low.

My rarest trophy is from Towerfall Ascension for earning 8 red skulls in Quest mode.

Most time spent on a game is FIFA 11 at 444 hours. A clear throwback to my uni dorm days.

Floody

Man, I wish Sony would add a stat track to the PS4 os, love seeing how much time I've wasted.
Anyway my stats
Online play is 771 hours.
Most played game is Destiny with 389 hour, 159 of which came last year.
And my rarest trophy is Amon Defeated in Yakuza 0, only 244 other people have it.

I have a Japanese Puyo Puyo Tetris trophy that only 12 other people have. Now that's an exclusive club - should really go for the platinum on it once it comes out in the West.

I couldn't even tell you what that trophy was, though, because the email garbles Japanese text.

Carl

So can anyone make me feel better about my ridiculous spending habbits by telling me they have more than 727 games?

Deft Beck

I like how these interesting stats are locked to an email you only get if you sign up for PS spam instead of being stored on an activity page on the bloody console.

Got an email this morning (UK)

HulYBmN.jpg

Seeing as over the years I have most gamed Online on PC or Xbox360 during that gen the low online hours dont surprise me. Its mostly SFV which I also have 170 hours on in Steam.

Klart

OWell, cool e-mail, only the numbers don't make sense at all.

The hours for online play are 158 hours and somewhat further they mention I mostly played PvZ2 (which is online only) in 2016 for 158 hours... I most def played a lot of other online games as well so this canh't be right...

Also, my rarest trophy is apparently So close! in ZIGGURAT. The email says that only me and 13 other players ever got that.

When I take a look @ PSNPROFILES over 600 people seem to have this Trophy...

Maybe it's because I bought the US version & played on my EU profile?

Kraq

I put 1968 hours into Metal Gear Online. That game dominated my time for a whole year before MW2 came out.

Since I got Rainbow Six Siege in April of last year, I've put 563 hours into that, what a great game.

In the top 1% of trophies...and my rarest trophy is my Gravity Rush 2 Platinum, shared with only 670 other people. Nice.

MadMod

Joined Aug 2007

1268 hours. 2%

Most - Fifa 15 - 578

Most 2016 - Fifa 16 - 268

PJ Eden Three Play Ping Pong trophy. - 609 people

Trophies 1%. 29 Plats 233 Golds

7% of the ps store games - 443

I'm really surprised Cod4 isn't the highest, also most played 2016 should be Fallout 4. Too much time on building settlements. Actually that may have overlapped with 2017.

Edit: Also Fifa 15 was out when that god awful year of games hit. Aka DA:I Goty Year

WITHE1982

Got mine... slightly embarrassed by the amount of Rocket League I play.

So can anyone make me feel better about my ridiculous spending habbits by telling me they have more than 727 games?

Sorry but I'm not about to help you justify that kind of obsession. Do you have people round you who can perhaps stage an intervention?

I would guess the numbers seem off for some people (for example destiny) because while it is an online only game I bet it only records time played in a mode that specifically requires PS+ to access. So just playing solo (with randoms in the game world doing there own thing but not part of your party and at the main hub area) wont count towards it.

I have like 100 hours in BB which I played online but I doubt it counts anything but the time you were connected to someone else via coop or invasions which for me was hardly any.

I joined ten years ago tomorrow and I've played online for one hour. Yeah, that's not right.

Also, I've got five plats apparently. I know four of them, wonder what the fifth is for. Assuming it's not another false stat of course.

Rarest trophy is for once coming in the daily top one hundred on Pix the Cat. Along with 1117 other people. Feels rather inconsequential that one.

Best stat: my grandsons have put 1062 hours into Minecraft! Probably won't mention that to their mother.

The fine print gave me a chuckle:

Email said:
*Small print: These stats were collected on 13 March 2017 – if you’ve unlocked a super-rare trophy since then it still definitely counts. Your online play percentile (it’s a word) and trophy rarity stat are based on players who qualify for this email. Your trophy percentile is based on players who qualify for this email who also have over 25 trophies. The percentage of the total PS Store catalogue you own is of all the full games on PS Store as of February 2016, excluding PS One and PS2 classics.

I love these kind of emails, although the hours are a little off, it says I've played 84 hours of Bloodborne when I've actually played over 120 and GTA V is definitely not my most played game, RDR is.

p6.jpg

blazeaire

Damn if PSN tracks our playtime why can't we have an activity log like 3DS?
Anyway my most playtime is Disgaea 4 which I sorta expected, love that game so much even if 5 had better gameplay mechanics 4 had better characters and story imo which inspired my dp and wtf 95 hours for SRWOGMD in 2016, it did feel like an excruciating long game but damn didn't realize it was THAT long, I only went through the main story once and never touched it again so its really perplexing unless they count the game running in background or something

gelf

It says I only have played 1 hour online. I don't play online much it's true but that's a very low number even for me.

How would something like Bloodborne be counted up? I played it mostly in online mode but it obviously didn't count all those hours. And I assume PS3 hours aren't counted at all.

I hope this helps!

It says I only have played 1 hour online. I don't play online much it's true but that's a very low number even for me.

How would something like Bloodborne be counted up? I played it mostly in online mode but it obviously didn't count all those hours. And I assume PS3 hours aren't counted at all.

Don't worry too much because none of my stats are correct except the number of trophies and PSN join date.

Melchiah

The most interesting thing about these stats is that it shows how few people who own a PS4 actually play online that much.

The stats are misleading on my end though. It shows 222 online gaming hours for me, while there's 1072 hours (596 actual gameplay hours) of Destiny. It's not possible to play Destiny offline.

The stats are misleading on my end though. It shows 222 online gaming hours for me, while there's 1072 hours (596 actual gameplay hours) of Destiny. It's not possible to play Destiny offline.

Yeah but I believe it only counts the parts that require PS+. I played destiny for maybe 30 hours? But i pretty much played it exclusivly solo bar an hour of pvp and 1 strike. You can do most of what I did without PS plus.

Melchiah

Yeah but I believe it only counts the parts that require PS+. I played destiny for maybe 30 hours? But i pretty much played it exclusivly solo bar an hour of pvp and 1 strike. You can do most of what I did without PS plus.

Ah, I didn't remember PS+ wasn't required for all activities in destiny.

Joni

Got it, but too bad it is wrong. Like I didn’t spend 38 hours in God of War Collection Volume 2. I played Collection 1 on Vita. I also can't believe I have only played 11 hours online on all games. The 634 digital games on the other hand is worrisome but likely very right.

Top Bottom