• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S3 |OT| The Darhkest Timeline

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
What a casual way to announce the GOAT is back.

I assume it’s a little later in the season because Matt Ryan has a beard for a stage play he’s still doing I believe.

DC's got that digital facial hair removal tech.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh forgot to mention, this season is 18 episodes. The last two were pretty good at 16 and 17 apiece. Being a little shorter helped, I wanted more rather than sitting through 4-5 well intentioned filler episodes.

KonradLaw

Holly shit. Zero summoned me from Arrow thread here (I'm staying away, because I'm only halfway through S2 of LoT), but fuck yeah! Constantine!

ZeroX03

Banned
Holly shit. Zero summoned me from Arrow thread here (I'm staying away, because I'm only halfway through S2 of LoT), but fuck yeah! Constantine!

tumblr_nsxvjeIsPM1uvcgjlo1_250.gif

Kevin

I really really wish he could be a member of the crew and come aboard the Waverider. That would be so damn awesome...

I still really miss the Constantine tv show which was amazing...

KonradLaw

I really really wish he could be a member of the crew and come aboard the Waverider. That would be so damn awesome...

I still really miss the Constantine tv show which was amazing...

At least the animated series is coming. And judging by the bit they've released it looks really good. Swearing, smoking, gore, John solving his demonic problems by sicking another demon on the bad guys.

I hope that one day we'll get him on more permanent basis, as member of some team or ideally Hellblazer show, but for now I'm just really happy they're keeping this version of the character alive in CWverse.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Hell yes!

Now make the ratings be stellar with both the two parter and CW seed and convince them to have Constantine/Hellblazer back as a full show.

They bloody have supernatural and that's 13 seasons worth of assets and stuff they can use/modify to make the show cheaper on production!!!!

Come one!!

ZeroX03

Banned
Season premiere tonight following The Flash!

#3.01 "Aruba-Con"
S3 Trailer
Time Remix
Sizzle Reel
Preview Scene
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME — When the Legends realize that they broke the timeline, Rip Hunter (guest star Arthur Darvill) arrives with his new organization – the Time Pigs – to relieve them of duty. The Legends are thrilled to get a chance to put the team back together but a new threat arises when Rory (Dominic Purcell) spots Julius Caesar (guest star Simon Merrells) in Aruba. Sara (Caity Lotz), Nate (Nick Zano) and Ray (Brandon Routh) devise a plan to steal the Waverider back from the Time Bureau in order to try and stop Julius Caesar from conquering the modern world. Victor Garber, Maisie Richardson-Sellers and Franz Drameh also star. Rob Seidenglanz directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim (#301).

ywfQF9p.jpg

Is everybody working a "normal" job now, lol?

She's just waiting for him to fuck up. Try her motherfucker, try her!!

Upswipz..... Well they just gave somebody a new idea.

ZeroX03

Banned
Weird to see them integrating back into the present day.

How is Ray of all people getting punked by Silicon Valley folks

Top Bottom